Kallandior (Jesssfam's Joel's ex gf)

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kallandior (Jesssfam's Joel's ex gf)

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

lynnd wrote:What do you think of her last two videos regarding her relationship with her boyfriend?
I usually teallu like her but shes been acting like such a whiney princeas lately. Trevor seems like he treats her like shes a queen so i dont understand why shes acting like he doesnt do anything for her
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

lynnd wrote:What do you think of her last two videos regarding her relationship with her boyfriend?
I honestly don't understand the relationship issues. From Trevors voice it sounded like he does not want to give up. I mean, I heard Trevor something on the lines that he takes Tij's and Aspen out more. But then we see Mia and Kally having a mother daughter day. I'm not sure how that is supposed to help a relationship.
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

I kinda get it though being at home all day with three kids you kind of lose your identity,she's still young too,I think her job is a massive issue with them,I'm rooting for them though,I think Trevor is a pretty decent guy,and like he is really trying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

Has she stopped being Jess friend?
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

brittosmond1912 wrote:Has she stopped being Jess friend?
They still follow each other on IG.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
I usually teallu like her but shes been acting like such a whiney princeas lately. Trevor seems like he treats her like shes a queen so i dont understand why shes acting like he doesnt do anything for her
She's kinda cold towards him. People will compliment her on Travis and just gives this plain emotionless "yeah he's a good guy". She seems to take him for granted.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She only has 5k subscribers and she already selling merchandise lol
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

Blackswan wrote:She only has 5k subscribers and she already selling merchandise lol
Isn't that weird? She's getting a bit ahead of herself.
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

this girl....so she made a video that was about the okbaby fight, she had a recording of it. The video was short, a lot of people saw it (15000 ish. her normal views are like 600). Lots of people were commenting about how she should delete it and she got up on a soapbox about how she stands with kyra and nobody should ever have to deal with abuse in silence. It was clearly all bullshit because if she only wanted to put it out there because she was "worried", why would she have monetized the video? She had NO idea what was even going on but inserted herself anyway. The whole thing was shady and put a bad taste in my mouth.

Edit: the video has since been removed. I’m not sure if it was removed by her or because it was reported.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

What am I missing about this Ok Baby thing? I don't watch them but I watch Kally and Jess.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Does anyone else still follow her? She hardly posts the kids on Instagram and I feel like it's been forever since I've seen anything about trevor.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Does anyone else still follow her? She hardly posts the kids on Instagram and I feel like it's been forever since I've seen anything about trevor.
I think they broke up a while ago

lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

anr92 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:38 pm
mommaof2cuties wrote:Does anyone else still follow her? She hardly posts the kids on Instagram and I feel like it's been forever since I've seen anything about trevor.
I think they broke up a while ago

I was wondering if they broke up.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

They did. She went thru and removed all her stuff on him from IG and edited all her tags to remove his name. She also has been posting a ton of angry ex gf things in her stories
CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CooperFairbanks »

I wonder if she has custody of the kids. She never posts about them.
Ohjess17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ohjess17 »

CooperFairbanks wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 9:33 pm I wonder if she has custody of the kids. She never posts about them.
I've wondered the same thing. All she posts about is partying now. I couldn't imagine it will be easy to find someone to watch your 3 small children multiple times a week like that.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Her IG posts are sad to me. You never see her with the kids at all. She is going to Vegas and LA and drinking. Shoving her butt into these tiny dresses and twerking on some randoms. I used to like her but man she is trying to recoup some of her youth I guess and throwing her life down the drain in the process I guess Joel and Trevor are stuck with her kids while she goes out and parties all day
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

She did the "ask me questions" thing on IG a while ago and addressed why she doesn't show the kids much anymore. I don't remember exactly what she said but something about getting comments from creeps about the kids. Even when they went to disney last time she didn't show them much.

CooperFairbanks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CooperFairbanks »

I can’t see any way that she has custody of those children. Every single day she is posting that she’s partying or at a club somewhere. No mention of the kids and nothing in her tagged photos about them for months.
lizdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lizdu »

She posted a new video on YouTube. Confirmed she split up with Trevor, is now dating someone else and has 50/50 custody of all 3 kids. She said someone on Insta stole the kids photos and passed them off as their own and it creeped her out hence not putting any new ones of them online for a while. I hope she'll be back consistently, I liked her old videos and she seems like someone who has faced challenges in life and overcome/learned from them rather than just coasting through/being enabled like Jess.

Return to “I-P”