Mckayla Adkins

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mckayla Adkins

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

lovebug1212 wrote:She says follow directions like car seat safety but she drives with Timmy in a big fluffy coat all the time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She says there's been study's done that prove it's safer to wear a coat than not. She's an idiot
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

She actually had the nerve to say that a puffy coat would be safer because it would lessen the impact in a crash. She’s a moron.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:She actually had the nerve to say that a puffy coat would be safer because it would lessen the impact in a crash. She’s a moron.
She needs parenting classes asap
Drama_Queen
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Drama_Queen »

She is a young bratty know it all that kids these days are and won’t learn until something happens then it will be too late. Then she will wish she listened to everyone and realize she doesn’t know what the fuck she’s doing. That girl pisses me off to know end. She comes off as an arrogant little bitch. I’m waiting for the “ we’re getting a divorce” video shortly after this disaster wedding.
vodkagummybear
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by vodkagummybear »

Drama_Queen wrote:She is a young bratty know it all that kids these days are and won’t learn until something happens then it will be too late. Then she will wish she listened to everyone and realize she doesn’t know what the fuck she’s doing. That girl pisses me off to know end. She comes off as an arrogant little bitch. I’m waiting for the “ we’re getting a divorce” video shortly after this disaster wedding.
Oh please, starting 24hours from the date of her wedding, there will be a video 3-4 times per month titled "We're getting a divorce" only to be followed up by her inexplicably back together with him "because I don't owe you an explanation." and her getting pregnant on a regular cadence until she magically has the exact number of children she has always wanted and then magically the "inexplicably, like, totally accidental, like I literally have no idea how I got pregnant! It's, like, an immaculate conception!" pregnancies will stop.

She is a brat and a terrible person that uses her pussy and her child to manipulate her dumbass horny boyfriend who thinks he can't do any better.
Drama_Queen
Amateur
Amateur

Has anyone seen her latest video? The fact that little bitch spends all her money on useless expensive shit for herself and then gets WIC to support Timmy pisses me off so bad. She needs to get out there and get a damn job!!!
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Drama_Queen wrote:Has anyone seen her latest video? The fact that little bitch spends all her money on useless expensive shit for herself and then gets WIC to support Timmy pisses me off so bad. She needs to get out there and get a damn job!!!
according to socialblade she makes 2,000 a month on average. That’s too much to be receiving wic. Someone needs to turn her in. She also said that her grandparents were buying Timmy formula because she was spending all her money on herself. Someone needs to report her to the wic office. That’s NOT okay. Wic is there for people who need it. Not people who are abusing the system.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

lovebug1212 wrote:
Drama_Queen wrote:Has anyone seen her latest video? The fact that little bitch spends all her money on useless expensive shit for herself and then gets WIC to support Timmy pisses me off so bad. She needs to get out there and get a damn job!!!
according to socialblade she makes 2,000 a month on average. That’s too much to be receiving wic. Someone needs to turn her in. She also said that her grandparents were buying Timmy formula because she was spending all her money on herself. Someone needs to report her to the wic office. That’s NOT okay. Wic is there for people who need it. Not people who are abusing the system.

My husband makes more than her a month by a long shot and we were still approved for wic. There's no need to "turn her in" my god.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Her latest video is so stupid!!!!

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

booboo2017 wrote:Her latest video is so stupid!!!!

Not surprising considering she is SOOOO stupid
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

I think it's awful how she puts this image out to young girls that it's easy to get pregnant and lose the weight just like that while eating like a cow. She's obviously a very special exception, most Moms take months or more to get back their bodies after their first pregnancy.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

purplerain55 wrote:I think it's awful how she puts this image out to young girls that it's easy to get pregnant and lose the weight just like that while eating like a cow. She's obviously a very special exception, most Moms take months or more to get back their bodies after their first pregnancy.
In her video about how she lost the baby weight she says she didn’t eat.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
purplerain55 wrote:I think it's awful how she puts this image out to young girls that it's easy to get pregnant and lose the weight just like that while eating like a cow. She's obviously a very special exception, most Moms take months or more to get back their bodies after their first pregnancy.
In her video about how she lost the baby weight she says she didn’t eat.
I about died when I watched that.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Didn't she already make the baby names video?
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

I swear every time this girl makes a video she sounds dumber & dumber.

purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

She has made the baby name video 10 times in the past year and every video has a completely different set of names she swears she'll name her next baby.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can she take care of her first child before she even talks about names or plans for a second one?
Drama_Queen
Amateur
Amateur

prettypink-dreamer wrote:I swear every time this girl makes a video she sounds dumber & dumber.

You can say that again. In her new video “Timmy just pooped up his back so I had to bath him”. Last time I checked it was bathe not bath. I don’t know how to bath someone but I can bathe them. This girl needs to go back to school instead of online classes.
Drama_Queen
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry for the double post. My phone was acting up
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Drama_Queen wrote:
prettypink-dreamer wrote:I swear every time this girl makes a video she sounds dumber & dumber.

You can say that again. In her new video “Timmy just pooped up his back so I had to bath him”. Last time I checked it was bathe not bath. I don’t know how to bath someone but I can bathe them. This girl needs to go back to school instead of online classes.
Seriously tayler says the same shit and it drives me nuts. Must be a trashy part of Ohio lingo

Return to “I-P”