Mckayla Adkins

Drama_Queen
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mckayla Adkins

Unread post by Drama_Queen »

I love how she is supposed to be daily vlogging which is a HUGE joke. If she misses a day she ALWAYS has an excuse. OMG in the birth vlog video I wanted to jump thru the screen and slap the shit out of her mother. She is SO annoying. Mckayla should of had her grandma in there and left her mother in the waiting room since she isn't much of a mom. How the hell is she going to raise 2 kids when she can't even take care of Timmy. Thank god for hooktube to watch this and Britney's train wrecks haha
Mamakanga
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamakanga »

I have no doubt in my mind this girl is pregnant again. In her latest twitter post with the banana, she states that “maybe I’ve just gained weight” which we all know this girl is skinny as a twig and isn’t true, even if she did just gain weight she’d instantly play the “poor me” card and say how mean people are to her just like with her wigs, her relationship, how she parents and etc.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

She’s definitely pregnant. She posted pictures of Timmy in a shirt that says world’s best brother. Then she wrote on the caption that she didn’t realize he was wearing that shirt... lol She’s also being bitchy about it in the comments as usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamakanga
Amateur
Amateur

Mckayla is horrible at vlogging, or making videos in general. They are choppy, boring and she always is to lazy to vlog a full day. I thought she was staring school too. Shouldn’t it have started by now?
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

Mamakanga wrote:Mckayla is horrible at vlogging, or making videos in general. They are choppy, boring and she always is to lazy to vlog a full day. I thought she was staring school too. Shouldn’t it have started by now?
I guess when she got pregnant she decided she wouldn’t feel like it or have time. But either way she’s all talk we all know she ain’t gonna do nothing except sit on her couch all day and send Timmy to his grandparents

captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 6f2f15.png[/img]

Her “announcing” she’s pregnant is definitely coming out on the show.
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

captainoflife wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 6f2f15.png[/img]

Her “announcing” she’s pregnant is definitely coming out on the show.
Just about to post that. Can you imagine wanting to share your pregnancy but oh no you have a contract so if you share your pregnancy you’ll be sued. Like how can that be legal! Literally shows like teen mom and unexpected are just for ratings! McKayla is the next Janelle white trash who doesn’t want to better herself and blames everyone but herself for her crappy life. She will pop out more kids but won’t raise them. Her grandparents even though I feel bad for them they raised her so I don’t feel to bad.

Mamakanga
Amateur
Amateur

She posted a picture of her belly on Twitter this morning, and there is NO way that’s she’s just pushing her stomach out either. This girl has no idea what she got herself into, 18 two kids under 2. I highly doubt she will even start school now. Smh. I’d be embarrassed if I was her. Also, she literally looks like a 13 year old skater boy.
Last edited by Mamakanga on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 6efe64.png[/img]

Definitely pregnant

Calean truly is an idiot for getting her pregnant again their relationship is toxic and they are bringing another baby into this mess. I’m sorry I see no hope for Timmy and this baby that unfortunately will have McKayla as a mother. If you see her vlogs she actually records Timmy but why does it seem like she’s just always sitting down. I understand she’s pregnant now so she’s tired but what are the excuses of her other videos before the pregnancy. Literally it’s her point of view showing Timmy yet her ass is always sitting down and she’s always just calling Timmy over. She can do the whole oh you don’t see everything it’s only like 10 minutes of my day shown. Well I mean you show the same thing everywhere you sitting down being annoyed by Timmy or Timmy watching tv or Timmy sitting in his high chair watching tv or at your grandparents house watching tv. Now I feel like the whole calling of the wedding was just something for the show since her story line is not I interesting all she does is sit down all day and pawn her son to her grandparents. This baby is just a baby for the show I think it’s to make sure she has a story line. She doesn’t know what mess she created for herself.

Sorry for this rant just i can’t she is trash.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Khoalitykreeper wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 6efe64.png[/img]

Definitely pregnant

Calean truly is an idiot for getting her pregnant again their relationship is toxic and they are bringing another baby into this mess. I’m sorry I see no hope for Timmy and this baby that unfortunately will have McKayla as a mother. If you see her vlogs she actually records Timmy but why does it seem like she’s just always sitting down. I understand she’s pregnant now so she’s tired but what are the excuses of her other videos before the pregnancy. Literally it’s her point of view showing Timmy yet her ass is always sitting down and she’s always just calling Timmy over. She can do the whole oh you don’t see everything it’s only like 10 minutes of my day shown. Well I mean you show the same thing everywhere you sitting down being annoyed by Timmy or Timmy watching tv or Timmy sitting in his high chair watching tv or at your grandparents house watching tv. Now I feel like the whole calling of the wedding was just something for the show since her story line is not I interesting all she does is sit down all day and pawn her son to her grandparents. This baby is just a baby for the show I think it’s to make sure she has a story line. She doesn’t know what mess she created for herself.

She's just like her Mom, she just hasn't signed Timmy's rights over yet.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

twomommies wrote:
Khoalitykreeper wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 6efe64.png[/img]

Definitely pregnant

She's just like her Mom, she just hasn't signed Timmy's rights over yet.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
give it a couple years. She was 4 when her mom did

nohana2003
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nohana2003 »

What a joke... is Caelan sure it's his baby? She dated another dumb ass a few months ago big chance she doesn't even know for sure who the father of this baby is
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

*says she will get sued if she talks about it
* immediately posts photos of her obviously pregnant

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

WTF?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... f5faab.png[/img]

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Wait a minute; her & caelen have sex once a month? Twice if he’s lucky? Omg no wonder there’s no chemistry between them & they’re always splitting up!!!

Drama_Queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama_Queen »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:Wait a minute; her & caelen have sex once a month? Twice if he’s lucky? Omg no wonder there’s no chemistry between them & they’re always splitting up!!!

I was going to say the SAME thing. No wonder he cheats on her. He's a young adult and sex is human nature at that age. I know it was for me haha. I don't see that relationship lasting FOREVER. I actually feel bad for Caelen but he's an idiot for taking her back. That relationship is toxic!!!
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Lol she just asked on her instagram story if her and Caelan should make a video talking about their first time.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

PurpleOctopus wrote:Lol she just asked on her instagram story if her and Caelan should make a video talking about their first time.

if hell to the flipping no was an option I would have picked that ImageImage

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

PurpleOctopus wrote:Lol she just asked on her instagram story if her and Caelan should make a video talking about their first time.

I don’t get why people would be interested in her sex life. Literally half of the Q&A were about sex. I could care less about someone else’s sex life lol. She got some weirdo followers

Return to “I-P”