Janna and Braden

clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Janna and Braden

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

Anyone watch them? Super sweet family, but young & immature. She's Jingers (from Carl & Jinger) sister. They have a super cute 11 months old baby boy. Janna is a sahm and Braden is a student at BYU (he works p/t and Talmadge is in several videos with Carl &Jingers superhero channel.) Just curious what others think of them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Re: Janna and Braden

Unread post by BlueMountains »

clashingpiglet wrote:Anyone watch them? Super sweet family, but young & immature. She's Jingers (from Carl & Jinger) sister. They have a super cute 11 months old baby boy. Janna is a sahm and Braden is a student at BYU (he works p/t and Talmadge is in several videos with Carl &Jingers superhero channel.) Just curious what others think of them.

I recently came accross their channel and like them, their son is so cute, but odd name though. I don't see them as immature but haven't watched many videos so far. Why do they come off as immature to you?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

BlueMountains wrote:
clashingpiglet wrote:Anyone watch them? Super sweet family, but young & immature. She's Jingers (from Carl & Jinger) sister. They have a super cute 11 months old baby boy. Janna is a sahm and Braden is a student at BYU (he works p/t and Talmadge is in several videos with Carl &Jingers superhero channel.) Just curious what others think of them.

I recently came accross their channel and like them, their son is so cute, but odd name though. I don't see them as immature but haven't watched many videos so far. Why do they come off as immature to you?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Immature as in very young and inexperienced. If you watch the videos from when Talmadge was very young- I think you'll see what I mean. I still like them, just cringe a little sometimes. Perhaps immature isn't the exact word I'm looking for, but it's the best I can come up with.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

They are so boring to me, especially Janna. She sounds and acts a lot like Ellie too. And that child's name..Talmage. Sounds like a root vegetable or something. Makes me think of a salvage yard.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Just came here to search for a thread on them because they've hit a new low.....

I watched a handful of videos that popped up for me when Talmadge (talk about a horrible name) was in the hospital with RSV and never really went back them. I found them boring and didn't like how the husband was constantly interrupting the wife when she would try to talk. I didn't know they she was Jinger's sister! Anyways...I just noticed today that they have a baby channel featuring (aka exploiting) their son. I found them boring but overall sweet and average. I was incredibly dissapointed to see this baby channel. It highlights some of those nasty tag words that appeals to child predators. The channel is called "Learn Colors and Play Fun" and is just a ton of videos of the baby running around with nursery rhymes, laugh track giggles, and color words playing over it. Here's a sampling of a few of the titles. Heres the channel link. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa4hsI ... ZWtC6LOHYw

Babies Bathing In a Tub with Color Balls Baby Nursery Rhymes Song for kids
Kids Playing Doctor Family Fun Pretend Play Baby Song Nursery Rhymes for Children Hospital ER
Bad Clown steals Lollipops! Bad Baby with Tantrum and Crying, Learn Colors with Finger Family Song
Baby medical Toys set Coloring book and drawing for Kids
Bad Baby Tantrum & Crying Babies for Lollipops in Pool Learn Colors w/ Education Finger Family Song

Honestly I find it just freaking weird and exploitative. Obviously the channel is geared towards toddlers but the "bath time" "bad baby" and "kids playing doctor" just makes it all very creepy to me. I only skimmed a couple of videos and none of them seemed to have that bad of content (despite being incredibly annoying) but still, with those video names (and I can only imagine what the tags are), they definitely have a target audience in mind. I was a little shocked to see them engaging in this side of youtube. But I guess being related to Carl and Jinger, they know the formula to make a cheap buck off little kids and pedos on youtube. Luckily this channel seems to be flounder with most videos having under 1000 views. I'm scared how their new baby girl will be incorporated in to the videos. I've see some pretty gross baby/toddler videos focused on potty time, bath time, and playing doctor. I seriously cannot believe parents would deliberately film their child for this sort of stuff.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh wow, yeah, that's pretty creepy. Have they ever mentioned that channel in their main channel, or are they secretive about it? And yes...what an awful name.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Defuego wrote:Oh wow, yeah, that's pretty creepy. Have they ever mentioned that channel in their main channel, or are they secretive about it? And yes...what an awful name.
I don't watch their channel enough to know if they talk about it but I found it because they have the videos linked on their main channels home page...so I guess they are up front about it.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Baby girl is here, name not announced yet. Let's hope it's better than her brothers name.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I know I'm just talking to myself but..I really like the name. I've always thought that name was really cute and very versatile as far as spelling goes.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

SPOILER

The name is Mya Faye. I like it too, although I prefer the spelling Maya. I was really expecting something off the wall after Talmadge but was pleasantly surprised. Reminds me of Jessa Duggar who has a Spurgeon and Henry. It makes me wonder if these parents ended up disliking their unique name choices and the flack they got (plus the trouble with spelling) and decided on something more traditional for the second.

Return to “I-P”