Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

What does her husband contribute to that family? She has said they often just grab their own food hence all the lunchmeat and yogurt and chewy bars.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:12 pm What does her husband contribute to that family? She has said they often just grab their own food hence all the lunchmeat and yogurt and chewy bars.
None of these MommyBlogger DADS do anything.
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's like they're only married so they won't be divorced because it's socially unacceptable but they are basically single moms doing all the work.
bluebell
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bluebell »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 pm It's like they're only married so they won't be divorced because it's socially unacceptable but they are basically single moms doing all the work.
Exactly. They basically have another kid. Someone else to cook and clean for.

I'd rather be single, at least that way I'd have a bed all to myself!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Its almost like they keep around the sperm donor as they want big families.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think they are so conditioned in submissive religiosity, but they have a CEO businesswoman mind and this is how it manifests.

I cannot imagine Tawra Kellam ever giving up control of anything to Mike. Hes so submissive. I think Travis is the same
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Sherilynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sherilynn »

IHateCilantro wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:12 pm What does her husband contribute to that family? She has said they often just grab their own food hence all the lunchmeat and yogurt and chewy bars.
Have you ever watched Moss Family TV? The dad, Titus, is a farrier. He & one (or both) of the older two boys are ALWAYS working. They also have horses, chickens, ducks, a dog, a cat... and just had their 5th baby. Titus has done much of the cooking since Falon had the baby. I admire them for their love of their family and the fact that they all work together to get things done. Also, Falon has kept up her video uploads even after having the baby. She's amazing.
:bflower: "If I could turn snarky sarcasm into a paying job, I would be employed for eternity." :bflower:
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sherilynn wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:49 am
Have you ever watched Moss Family TV? The dad, Titus, is a farrier. He & one (or both) of the older two boys are ALWAYS working. They also have horses, chickens, ducks, a dog, a cat... and just had their 5th baby. Titus has done much of the cooking since Falon had the baby. I admire them for their love of their family and the fact that they all work together to get things done. Also, Falon has kept up her video uploads even after having the baby. She's amazing.
No, that would be a refreshing change to see, Ill check em out. Ive noticed so many dads eventually quit working and stay home to "help". Even non mommyblogging Yters. Ive also noticed that when Americans/Canadians go overseas to work teaching English and do YT, they both eventually quit teaching and just do YT
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

Sherilynn wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:49 am
I watch the Moss family and I have to say I was very surprised to see the hubby picking up Falons work, hes even vlogging now lol. They just seem so traditional, very "I bring home the bacon" sort of family.

I'm sorry that I stereotype them like that but I am so shocked to see an actual functioning man on YouTube. I appreciate their family even more now!!!
BlueberryPancakes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BlueberryPancakes »

HCB wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:00 am Yeah I’ve never understood her making ahead a one or two step meal. A casserole or a lasagna or anything that takes a lot of steps, sure in her case since she does everything in that house. Grabbing a frozen lasagna after you’ve cleaned and worked and schooled your children all day (but your husband sat and cut cheese sticks for you so there’s that!) would make things easier than taking half an hour prepping it. But there’s no reason Travis or an older kid couldn’t drop a roast and some seasoning into the crock pot and turn it on.
Honestly at this point I wouldn't even be surprised to see her come out with "Big Batch Freezer Toast". 1,438 slices of pre-toasted bread for those mornings you can't be bothered to spend, oh, twenty minutes preparing a freshly made breakfast for your family.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

I'm new and catching up lol. I found the listing on Zillow and the house is now listed as contingent as of November 13th.. Now we await her "We are moving" video.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She should move to where there are better schools and send them to public school. Shed have time to herself during the day,
or would she know what to do?
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

IHateCilantro wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:38 pm She should move to where there are better schools and send them to public school. Shed have time to herself during the day,
I kind of assume her kids are a bit behind. Public school would validate that... Not to mention I am pretty sure it's way cheaper to homeschool the way she does.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LisaLulu22 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:50 pm
IHateCilantro wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:38 pm She should move to where there are better schools and send them to public school. Shed have time to herself during the day,
I kind of assume her kids are a bit behind. Public school would validate that... Not to mention I am pretty sure it's way cheaper to homeschool the way she does.
Do you think these types of women would be lost if they couldnt find a hubby and have kids?
Like when I used to take my son to his sports, and I tried to talk to SOME of the other mothers, they had no other thoughts then
mommyhood and being a wife.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

IHateCilantro wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:28 pm
Do you think these types of women would be lost if they couldnt find a hubby and have kids?
Like when I used to take my son to his sports, and I tried to talk to SOME of the other mothers, they had no other thoughts then
Eh.. I had a career in IT prior to meeting my husband. Now I don't really have anything to talk about aside from my family. As a stay at home mom it's kind of hard to venture onto other topics. I can't exactly talk about my enjoyment of gossiping about youtube moms I will never meet. It's a tricky question but it does generally seem most mothers with a very large family would be lost with another lifestyle.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LisaLulu22 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:11 pm
IHateCilantro wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:28 pm

Eh.. I had a career in IT prior to meeting my husband. Now I don't really have anything to talk about aside from my family. As a stay at home mom it's kind of hard to venture onto other topics. I can't exactly talk about my enjoyment of gossiping about youtube moms I will never meet. It's a tricky question but it does generally seem most mothers with a very large family would be lost with another lifestyle.
But you DO have more to say it seems, you just are afraid to say it in front of other moms then.

Read this: https://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/27/fash ... ltily.html Its interesting
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Newest video...the last thing loud Benjamin needs is a microphone! Get ready, the “my baby is screaming” parts in the videos are about to get a whole lot louder come Christmas.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Momma J cleans out the Momma Mess in her Momma Van. She's Momma Disgusting.
bluebell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluebell »

That van is vile. It must stink, the seats and carpets are just grafted with filth. Can her kids not go an hour without eating?!
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

bluebell wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:37 am That van is vile. It must stink, the seats and carpets are just grafted with filth. Can her kids not go an hour without eating?!

That was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! If only one kid is in a carseat, the other ones are old enough to know to clean up after themselves and not put crap on the floor!

Return to “I-P”