Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

OldHag
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by OldHag »

The house looks so awful in the photos. Dollar Tree decor. They've dropped the price by a lot "for a limited time" and offer painting and replacement of the filthy carpet up to $5000 which wouldn't cover all of it. Their house ad sounds of desperation.

"Grandmother" looks and dresses like Chrissy from Three's Company in the recent video. 😉
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

that shelf over the girls bed looks like it's about to fall off. Can't wait to see the head wound from that!

No wonder their oldest has fled the compound!
gibberish
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gibberish »

smarlo wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:20 am that shelf over the girls bed looks like it's about to fall off. Can't wait to see the head wound from that!

No wonder their oldest has fled the compound!
Yikes! I noticed that shelf too! The photos look like a "joke" listing. They should all be redone.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Was the realtor drunk when they posted those photos? Lmfao noooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Real life "mama life", doesn't look too appealing

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

introester
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by introester »

I found her thread today so I watched some videos..here’s my first reaction.

-That hair, tragic. When he has half of it pulled back and then hair in the front? Just put it all in a pony tail!

-WHYYY does she have to say mama with everything?
Mama cooking, mama van, mama freezer dinners

-what do these parents do that they can afford 78 children and only have 1 parent working..?

- her house is awfully clutters and I can’t stand that she has stools covering the drawers in her kitchen- this is such a nit picky thing but It just looks so cluttered.

Unread post by Guest »

introester wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:14 pm I found her thread today so I watched some videos..here’s my first reaction.

-That hair, tragic. When he has half of it pulled back and then hair in the front? Just put it all in a pony tail!

-WHYYY does she have to say mama with everything?
Mama cooking, mama van, mama freezer dinners Image

-what do these parents do that they can afford 78 children and only have 1 parent working..?

- her house is awfully clutters and I can’t stand that she has stools covering the drawers in her kitchen- this is such a nit picky thing but It just looks so cluttered.

Jamerrill started freehomeschooldeals.com several years ago (maybe 10?) and from that, her husband was able to “come home,” do a college course, etc. At some point in the last year or two, she sold the site, and they’ve been seemingly living from its sale since then. They also follow the Dave Ramsey program re:debt, and don’t have a mortgage, if memory serves. She’s previously stated that she’s in publishing, or something similar, but no one really knows what that means.
I think the “mama” thing is in the same vein as her calling her kids “mister” and “miss;” just her thing. I think she enjoys being goofy and “real,” though I’d die before showing off my dirty house the way she does. 😂
Her style is firmly rooted in the mid-90’s, just as her mother, aka: Grandmother, rocks a very specific hairstyle and attire. I think she just picked a look, and has stuvk with it, good or bad.
And yes, the clutter is atrocious. The realtor should be shot for posting those photos. Again, Jamerrill lacks coherent style.
Personally, I keep watching (sparingly, because I don’t need another cooking video in my life) because she comes across as being genuinely kind. I enjoy some of her older content, and hope she funnels back to it, soon. 🤷🏻‍♀️
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

What Ive noticed is in all these large Fundy Christian families THE WIFE wears the pants and the hubby becomes another child.

Even Michelle Duggar wears the pants.SHE got the family into Quiverfull!
I just am sad that these energetic women arent in high positions at companies, and are instead making babies and pigslop
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

It appears the house is off the market as of 9/12. I've seen it happen with houses on my street that Zillow and others will say 'listing removed' for a day or two before it says 'sold'. I think it sold but it's possible they took it off the market.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

Missy1393 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:41 pm It appears the house is off the market as of 9/12. I've seen it happen with houses on my street that Zillow and others will say 'listing removed' for a day or two before it says 'sold'. I think it sold but it's possible they took it off the market.

I would be shocked if that house sold so fast - someome above in this thread mentioned that one family owned all the other houses in the street so maybe one of them bought it.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Can anyone else find the van chat video where she talks about the neighbors? I think she set it to private. I happened to be searching for it yesterday and there is a video on the chat playlist that is private. I couldn’t find it anywhere. I remember it was daytime and she was in a car in a store parking lot. Interesting if she did set it to private. Probably to keep potential buyers from finding it and hearing about the neighbor situation.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So did they declare bankruptcy at any point?

The price on the home has been reduced
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

HCB wrote:Can anyone else find the van chat video where she talks about the neighbors? I think she set it to private. I happened to be searching for it yesterday and there is a video on the chat playlist that is private. I couldn’t find it anywhere. I remember it was daytime and she was in a car in a store parking lot. Interesting if she did set it to private. Probably to keep potential buyers from finding it and hearing about the neighbor situation.
I saw it not long ago, within the last 2 months. She probably took it down when they put the house on the market. I can't find it either.

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What was she saying about the neighbors?
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

IHateCilantro wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:19 am What was she saying about the neighbors?
I don’t remember the full story which was why I was looking for the video the other day and saw that it’s gone. From what I remember, they’re all related and didn’t like the outsiders coming in. They also didn’t like Travis having his heavy machinery on the land and I think Jamerill said they were hesitant to add to the house because of neighbor backlash. I also think there’s more to the story. I think those people probably threatened/harassed and did other things. They live on 12 acres out in the middle of nowhere and they have a beware of dog sign on their front door. I imagine the only people coming to their door way out there are Amazon Prime drivers and bears (she did say once they had a bear at their kitchen door). Makes me wonder if the neighbors were coming and harassing them and that’s part of why they got 2 giant dogs. I also wonder if that’s why Travis hasn’t used his college training for a career. Maybe he hasn’t felt safe leaving them alone with a bunch of angry neighbors around. I actually feel bad for them in this case. They have a bunch of land as do all the neighbors so it shouldn’t matter if he has his vehicles and heavy machinery out back of their house on their land. That’s why people buy acres rurally. To do what they want with it. That’s just my take on it of course. There’s two sides to every story. It just sounded quite unfair to me. I just hope they find something equally as good and around the same area for the kids’ sake. The house wasn’t big enough, sure, but the property was great. Not that moving around is bad, my kids have moved 10 times with the military, but her kids (minus the older 3) really just know that house.

Also she is really slacking in the videos lately. Seems to me like she should be pumping them out to afford a better house with them selling for a pretty low price.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well, yesterday, after seeing in here that they are selling their house, I went to look at the houses Zillow page but couldnt recall the address, so I dug around a tiny bit.
I stumbled upon her MyLife page and apparently she has a low reputation score and has arrests and/or bankruptcies and/or liens
AND a lot of her neighbors have the same issues. So I guess this is why they move to the boonies.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

IHateCilantro wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:15 am Well, yesterday, after seeing in here that they are selling their house, I went to look at the houses Zillow page but couldnt recall the address, so I dug around a tiny bit.
I stumbled upon her MyLife page and apparently she has a low reputation score and has arrests and/or bankruptcies and/or liens
AND a lot of her neighbors have the same issues. So I guess this is why they move to the boonies.
I didn’t know that but it makes sense that they’d have a bankruptcy and things like that.
bluebell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluebell »

I hope for the sake of the kids they move to a larger house.

I'd be very interested to know how many kids from these types of large families grow up to do the same thing and how many rebel. I'd just be so glad to get away and my own space and have some spare cash/time!

Was watching her today and she mentioned cooking tins of baked beans in a slow cooker all day. Who needs to do that?! It's already convenience food, it's in a fucking can!
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

How does she support their huge family without posting videos more frequently? I feel like she was pumping out 3-4 a week for a while and now it’s like once a week with barely any social media presence. I know she has other things I just through YT was a big part of their income. Maybe it’s because they really are in the midst of moving. The house is still off market.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HCB wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:07 pm How does she support their huge family without posting videos more frequently? I feel like she was pumping out 3-4 a week for a while and now it’s like once a week with barely any social media presence. I know she has other things I just through YT was a big part of their income. Maybe it’s because they really are in the midst of moving. The house is still off market.
Realtor.com is showing it on mkt and reduced price

Return to “I-P”