Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by dahell »

sabrinaytmd wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:45 pm
IHateCilantro wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:21 pm
Honeybee23 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:13 pm Do her dogs permanently live outside?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
If they do Im appalled, Why have pets if you are gonna keep em outside?
Whats the point?
That house is overflowing at the seams. Where would you expect the dogs and cats to live? I have a feeling they had these pets from the farmhouse days but once they came out to the ‘country’, they had to become outdoor pets. I guess they bring them in in the winter or at least into the garage.
I’m pretty sure they got those dogs after they moved there. They had a different one they had to get rid of when it became aggressive or questionable around the kids. I thought they got that one after they moved there too.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

IHateCilantro wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:25 pm I think Jamerrill (whered that name come from?) reads here, I see a video addressing whether her kids eat frozen pb and Js all the time
The name is a combination of her mom and dad’s names. I don’t remember them though.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If cleaning your house makes you happy have at it. We fought to have the freedom to choose and if one is free to choose being a sahm then that's her choice. However in these Christian homeschool communities its a foregone conclusion you will marry and have kids and there are limited mama jobs you can do while homeschooling and homebirthing and breastfeeding like these work from home businesses. Maybe half a step up from a MLM job is a grocery haul with eight ads.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

I love travel days for one reason - gives me 4 hours on a plane to catch up on my YT crazies. So just starting the latest JS 'healthy dinner ideas' video and had to stop 10 seconds in to come here and ask what is it with the nutcase and her always wearing hats around the house? I'm sure I'll have more to say before the end of this video, so will post this when I finish....

Ok I'm back......I get the hat now...her hair is DIRTYYYYYYYYYYYYY! At least she acknowledged the hats. All I can say is if YT is your job, then shower and wash your hair before you go to work just like you would have to for any real job.

Now on to the rest of her video...her 'diet' is definitely not working...she looks even bigger than before, especially in the face and belly....either she needs to admit to being preggo or that her 'diet' sucks.

Stir fry is exactly that...quick, shallow frying on high heat in small batches of ingredients and then mixing together. What she did was dump all the stuff in a pot and oversteamed it and stewed the chicken...now it's all a mushy, overcooked slop looking mess. The 'stir fry' is anything but stir fried and looks disgusting!!!
Lovestoswim
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lovestoswim »

Gosh I hope their next house has storage galore for her. They need a house that suits a large family. This house is ridiculous for them!
They need a heap of bedrooms with huge closets, linen cupboards everywhere, and a huge kitchen with lots of cupboards and pantry.
Not to mention, their own school room, not ‘schoolroom/dining room. Man that must be annoying.
Lovestoswim
Wallflower
Wallflower

And she doesn’t have a decent vacuum cleaner? How is she keeping her carpets clean?
My goodness, they spend so much money, get a new one! Lol
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Large families on YouTube all seem to believe their children don't need much if any space for themselves. They're not as bad as some families but I swear if they could hot bunk like on a submarine they would.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:46 am Large families on YouTube all seem to believe their children don't need much if any space for themselves. They're not as bad as some families but I swear if they could hot bunk like on a submarine they would.
They believe kids are like cute chattel. The worst ones are the TinyHome Living moms who shove 6 kids in the back of amn RV with curtains for privacy and no real shower. SELFISH!
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

On Facebook this morning sharing a hashtag relatable meme about showering with kids bugging you. Her husband doesn't work - why isn't he watching the kids so she can shower in peace?
Lovestoswim
Wallflower
Wallflower

IHateCilantro wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:39 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:46 am Large families on YouTube all seem to believe their children don't need much if any space for themselves. They're not as bad as some families but I swear if they could hot bunk like on a submarine they would.
They believe kids are like cute chattel. The worst ones are the TinyHome Living moms who shove 6 kids in the back of amn RV with curtains for privacy and no real shower. SELFISH!
Probably also works to keep them from doing anything ‘naughty’ or ‘sinful’ too maybe.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Anyone watch her latest video. Maybe I’ll bring myself to do it but it was titled something like “Alone for 48 hours with 5 kids!!” Really? That’s currently a deal for her? Maybe it wan’t a big deal and it was more click-baity but the thumbnail and title suggested she was overwhelmed. lol.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dahell wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:40 am Anyone watch her latest video. Maybe I’ll bring myself to do it but it was titled something like “Alone for 48 hours with 5 kids!!” Really? That’s currently a deal for her? Maybe it wan’t a big deal and it was more click-baity but the thumbnail and title suggested she was overwhelmed. lol.
But Jamerrill? No one told you to have all those kids!
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I get playing it up to get the views on YouTube but I don't see how this normalizes large families or homeschooling etc if you act like it's so awful and stressful to be alone with your own kids and not even all of them for 2 days. Even more so when you factor in just how self-sufficient her children are and how many chores they have.
firuze
Talker
Talker

Unread post by firuze »

I know it's been a few pages back but I just wanted to say something in defense of frozen sandwiches--because I've tried it--once defrosted they're as good as fresh. I kid you not. Not sure they're as good nutritionally, but they taste great. When we go for long field trips, I pack us some frozen sandwiches, then they thaw gradually, and when we have them, they're fresher/better preserved than those I'd make fresh in the morning. Only thing you can't put on them is tomato. Everything else I've tried so far is fair game.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

[quote=firuze post_id=1426156 time=1561102974 user_id=42382]
I know it's been a few pages back but I just wanted to say something in defense of frozen sandwiches--because I've tried it--once defrosted they're as good as fresh. I kid you not. Not sure they're as good nutritionally, but they taste great. When we go for long field trips, I pack us some frozen sandwiches, then they thaw gradually, and when we have them, they're fresher/better preserved than those I'd make fresh in the morning. Only thing you can't put on them is tomato. Everything else I've tried so far is fair game.
[/quote]

What you are doing is a once in a while thing, so you can preserve the food a bit longer while you are traveling. That is good excuse to do something like freeze sandwiches. She, on the other hand, does it monthly and by the dozens just cus they can't slap jelly on 2 pieces of bread any time they feel like a sandwich.....
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

sabrinaytmd wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:29 am
firuze wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:42 am I know it's been a few pages back but I just wanted to say something in defense of frozen sandwiches--because I've tried it--once defrosted they're as good as fresh. I kid you not. Not sure they're as good nutritionally, but they taste great. When we go for long field trips, I pack us some frozen sandwiches, then they thaw gradually, and when we have them, they're fresher/better preserved than those I'd make fresh in the morning. Only thing you can't put on them is tomato. Everything else I've tried so far is fair game.
What you are doing is a once in a while thing, so you can preserve the food a bit longer while you are traveling. That is good excuse to do something like freeze sandwiches. She, on the other hand, does it monthly and by the dozens just cus they can't slap jelly on 2 pieces of bread any time they feel like a sandwich.....
I've seen Jamerrill use the frozen sandwiches while "traveling". She packed a dozen or more in a cold bag to take to the lake. Also, she packed a lot of them for a day-trip out with their homeschool co-op. I think they'd be real handy in warmer weather. If you started out with them at room temp, they be a stickly hot mess by the time to eat. Another thing to consider, trying to get a car load of kids ready and loaded, then having to stop to make sanndwiches at the last minute...why not do that ahead and it's one less thing to do to get outta the house.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Are we talking about PB&Js or like Club Samiches?
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

The ones I saw her packing were PB&J.

Altho, I know she makes Turkey and Cheese / Ham and Cheese. She says the trick to making meat and cheese is to spread the mayo / mustard between the meat and cheese and not on the bread. Avoids getting soggy.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Frozen Mayo?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Kimmy (she's in her apron) makes frozen ham and cheese.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”