Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by cjl123 »

Does she have her babies at hospitals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

cjl123 wrote:Does she have her babies at hospitals?
Yes. She said her husband isn't comfortable with the home birth (maybe her too I don't remember) but this one was at a. Birthing center which is as close to a home birth she said she will go.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She uses Christian health ministry for her health insurance and I believe she mentioned having to pay for the delivery ahead of time

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The baby was tongue tied. Liam got a puncture wound and six stitches.. A lot going on with her these last few weeks.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I'm just watching J&J's q&a, it was just like the same question over and over again. "How did y'all meet?" But I really like Janell, and I still think her and Chris seem like a more compatible couple.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

lol wrong board ignore me

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I normally love her, but man does she blame every little thing on being pregnant, and point out how huge/still pregnant she is. It's annoying! I'm like okay we get it you're pregnant!

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

I think she seems like a nice person, but I'm kind of surprised I still watch her :D Her vlogs have very little variety. I've seen her make those same 5 or 7 unhealthy meals in ginormous quantities over and over. I'm sure she's very busy, but I do wish she could learn to cook healthier meals with better quality ingredients. Her meals don't look like they could taste good. The other day she was destroying A LOT of cheap ground beef in the oven because her stove was busy with other stuff. It looked terrible. I notice quite a few of the homemaker type vloggers can hardly cook, though they do cooking videos.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Her meals gross me out. Brown rice with everything.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

YES!! I want to know how much of that food her kids actually eat.
I feel like she's shying away from the homeschool mom label, which is how I found her. She is more into large family bandwagon. I think she'll have a couple more babies, the two older boys are growing up and will soon be moving on.
I was surprised by the ground beef in the oven.. And the tuna/chicken casserole looked gross.
Im still a little pissed about the frugal friday grilled cheese video. Amanda (Fundamental home) & tangi (cavers wife) invited her to do a Friday episode and she (j) says, "my friend-not sure if im saying her name right" wth like look it up and edit that shit out.. I thought it was very disrespectful

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onbreak wrote:YES!! I want to know how much of that food her kids actually eat.
I feel like she's shying away from the homeschool mom label, which is how I found her. She is more into large family bandwagon. I think she'll have a couple more babies, the two older boys are growing up and will soon be moving on.
I was surprised by the ground beef in the oven.. And the tuna/chicken casserole looked gross.
Im still a little pissed about the frugal friday grilled cheese video. Amanda (Fundamental home) & tangi (cavers wife) invited her to do a Friday episode and she (j) says, "my friend-not sure if im saying her name right" wth like look it up and edit that shit out.. I thought it was very disrespectful

I can't stand how she acts when she is pregnant. Yes we see your belly! Yes we know you're heavily pregnant, yes we know you have pregnancy brain! We hear it, we get, it you are having your 40th child! So please for the sake of my sanity please no more children for this woman lol. Idk why I even started watching her to be honest. I guess I was intrigued with the huge family.

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
onbreak wrote:YES!! I want to know how much of that food her kids actually eat.

I can't stand how she acts when she is pregnant. Yes we see your belly! Yes we know you're heavily pregnant, yes we know you have pregnancy brain! We hear it, we get, it you are having your 40th child! So please for the sake of my sanity please no more children for this woman lol. Idk why I even started watching her to be honest. I guess I was intrigued with the huge family.

"Because hello! 35 weeks pregnant! Same as a watermelon!!!!" If I did that at my work, I think they would have words with me. It's rough being pregnant. I get it. But some people have to continue working full-time jobs and being a mom too.

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

I feel if they can only afford to feed their kids the cheapest quality foods, then they have no business having so many. I feel bad for their teens, doing stuff like cutting 800 pounds of carrots into sticks for their Saturday afternoon. For Heavens sake buy some baby carrots.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The baby is here. She should just scrap the 3 videos where she is 35 weeks. She's annoying in them, and they kind of aren't really important videos that she hasn't done before. We have seen her hauls before, so we have seen them all.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She instagramed a haul today and mentions we'll see it in a few weeks. I think this is why she had a slow subscriber rate.. Just hauls and mediocre cooking

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Travis makes an appearance at :45 .. thought he was going to stay an automotive vlog?
I can't believe shes still pumping out videos from 35 weeks preggo..it's just. A 5 minute diy pizza video

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I cannot believe she spent $886 at Walmart on clothes for her kids.

The entire time I watched her haul, I just sat there and thought $30 for jeans at Walmart? $20 for shoes? $20 for sweatshirts?

My kids only wear name brands and I haven’t spent that much on them in forever! I shop sales/clearance. My son has on Stride Rites that I paid $17 for, my daughter Bearpaw boots I paid $14 for. They each went to school in a north face jacket that I paid $20 a piece for.

The bargain hunter in me about died. I have 4 kids and I was look through the clothing section in Walmart looking for a deal every time I go, the athletic pants for boys are more than the Under Armour ones I just bought for my son! She could do better at Kohl’s and I think Kohl’s is expensive.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

And this is going to sound very bitchy and elitist, I can’t believe her older boys are willing to wear Walmart clothing and shoes. My 16-year-old would absolutely die if I took her in to Walmart and said this is what you’re going to wear pick your clothes. Of course she doesn’t mind wearing plain colored T-shirts, tank tops and bathing suits from Walmart but not everything!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She has a sponsored video and ran an ad in the beginning.. I thought that was doubledipping was a no no?

When did she start running ads? I get that she should.. 8 kids living off the cheapest food she can buy doesnt scream well off
But I didn't realize she had ads

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I just found her a few months ago. I like her enough. She’s genuine which I love lol. The whole large family thing appeals to me, it’s so interesting to see how it all functions.
Her meals are absolutely atrocious. All processed and unhealthy, but i guess that’s what you get when you have that many mouths to feed and not a whole lot of money.

Return to “I-P”