Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote:New to this forum. Ive been watching a few of her videos and I like her. She seems genuine.

My gripe is with the portion she makes. I get that she is cooking for 9, I think, but she cooks enough for 50 at least. I know she freezes but come on...she made enough mashed potatoes for a small village. They gotta be eating mashed potatoes the whole week.
Not to mention reheated mashed potatoes after a day 2 is gross
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I agree she cooks way too much at one time. I cook for 7 people every day including some extra would be enough to easily feed 9 people. It is not that hard I buy a big package of meat from Walmart bake the meat into 2 pans in the oven. I sauté some veggies in 1 pan rice|Potatoes in another or a salad instead of veggies or carbs o mean that’s a very simple go to meal I do. She seems to just put things together and it looks like mush. She makes so much Oatmeal that looks disgusting and mushy. I love her videos but her food is just gross it’s like she’s feeding animals and not her family.
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I agree she cooks way too much at one time. I cook for 7 people every day including some extra would be enough to easily feed 9 people. It is not that hard I buy a big package of meat from Walmart bake the meat into 2 pans in the oven. I sauté some veggies in 1 pan rice|Potatoes in another or a salad instead of veggies or carbs o mean that’s a very simple go to meal I do. She seems to just put things together and it looks like mush. She makes so much Oatmeal that looks disgusting and mushy. I love her videos but her food is just gross it’s like she’s feeding animals and not her family.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Iwasneverhere_0 »

Yeah, its like she cooks a mountain of rice in a portion for a restaurant and then is desperately trying to add it to things like into chili. I see what you mean about the mush, looking at a that huge bowl of egg salad made me never want egg salad

Again, I like her. I just wish she would truly think about the portions and not make excess "just for leftovers." I get not wanting to be in the kitchen all day making 3 meals a day for 8 people. It would be great to see her using slowcooking techniques or quick meals. I could also see the benefit of preping ingredients like shredded chicken to throw into several meals and I liked the thought behind the ham video.

But also I just started her channel and am over watching her cook but I'm just not interested in her homesteading journey. I would like to see what activities she plans with the kids.
All posts expressed here are opinions.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 5:34 am Yeah, its like she cooks a mountain of rice in a portion for a restaurant and then is desperately trying to add it to things like into chili. I see what you mean about the mush, looking at a that huge bowl of egg salad made me never want egg salad

Again, I like her. I just wish she would truly think about the portions and not make excess "just for leftovers." I get not wanting to be in the kitchen all day making 3 meals a day for 8 people. It would be great to see her using slowcooking techniques or quick meals. I could also see the benefit of preping ingredients like shredded chicken to throw into several meals and I liked the thought behind the ham video.

But also I just started her channel and am over watching her cook but I'm just not interested in her homesteading journey. I would like to see what activities she plans with the kids.
Its better than Amy Mayron pureeing BOLOGNY!
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Natalee888
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Natalee888 »

IHateCilantro wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:53 pm Im so bored at the moment, I did all my Sunday morning chores (I just have laundry tonight) and my house is clean.
So Im aimlessly clicking on all the sites I go to daily over and over. I went to scroll thru my YT subs
and saw a creator I havent seen ANYTHING new from in awhile. And then it hit me.
She put out gorgeous content and she remodeled her kitchen for YT, her MIL moved in with her and her hubby.
Then one day she showed up with a baby in her arms apologizing for not making any content but she had had a baby.
She made 4 videos after her baby announcement then NOTHING. No content for a year.
So obviously she is devoting all her time to raising her 1 child, and shes Indian, so she makes everything extremely
homemade (grinding rice and lentils herself etc)
When my son was school age I never had the time to do all of this bulk cooking or edit videos or have a YT channel
like Jammerill or others. I was busy actually parenting, taking my son to activities. being homeroom mom, doling out
healthy discipline, attending all the school stuff etc.
And thats JUST ONE CHILD!

How do these YT MommyVloggers/IG Moms with multiple kids even have time for a YT channel let alone EDITING?
How do you give each child attention? Get the chores done, go bulk shopping, cook, clean, stay on top of conflicts?
And MOST of all have private time for your marriage and yourself!

It was only after my son left, that I was able to do major home cleaning and home repairs.

Do these women all have cleaners that come in twice a week or is there a man behind the curtains?
Are they hiding helpers?
Is it all fake?
My one fave neighbor has 3 kids and her hubby works from home and every spring and summer the front flower beds are full of
weeds most of the time cause there is no time. And thats with her mom and dad and other family members helping out.

Think about it, the setting up of the multiple cameras, keeping them charged, downloading, piecing together multiple GoPro vids, editing with music and titles, thats 2 hours, how does this work?

MY OPINION ONLY: Amy Mayron seems to be on something in those supplements.
In a vlog J. said that her son Zion was doing all the editing
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

I know she has a shit ton of kids but we’re ALL of those Naked juices she bought necessary? My gosh! We’re in the middle of a pandemic and maybe another family would like some Naked juices at a discounted price. She seemed a bit snippy in this haul, justifying the quantity she bought and dividing it out amongst the children and how it’s healthy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She's been reading the many comments about all the crap she buys the kids. A lot of people even more so the large family YouTubers don't seem to feel the need to leave some for the next family.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Those naked juices are just sugar.. No thanks.. She can have all of them.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Considering all the slop casseroles these kids eat let them have their sugar water.
Laurel

Unread post by Laurel »

Does she use any of the many freezer meals she makes? One vlog she was getting ready to go away so she stocked up on frozen foods for the kids.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

What's your opinion on her new venture as an animal torturer, erm I mean homesteader?
bonesonstones
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bonesonstones »

smarlo wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:26 am What's your opinion on her new venture as an animal torturer, erm I mean homesteader?
I find it ridiculous and I can't even snark-watch anymore because her channel is just so boring. I didn't think she devoted adequate time and resources in homeschooling before, how is she doing any of it now?!
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

Anyone else think she must’ve made a mistake and spent too much “homesteading”? She seems to be pushing this Large family community page WAYYY too much!

Also, I feel so bad for those two families she is “helping”. Sitting there acting like they are a burden and she is an angel coming to save the day with her trash cooking. The fake nice is wearing off quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

bonesonstones wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:40 pm
smarlo wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:26 am What's your opinion on her new venture as an animal torturer, erm I mean homesteader?
I find it ridiculous and I can't even snark-watch anymore because her channel is just so boring. I didn't think she devoted adequate time and resources in homeschooling before, how is she doing any of it now?!
Maybe they're on summer break...
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This long term food storage is separate to all these giant trays of freezer meals. I know they have 7 kids at home but the obsession with food. Suddenly they have goats. I wonder if any of the kids are even willing to drink unpasteurized goat milk.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

In her latest video, the DIY emergency food storage she keeps hinting that shes pregnant. I hope she's not.. They've reproduced enough
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

According to the interwebs, she's got a bun in the oven for sure.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Another gossip site had a screenshot from her FB where she had posted another Stewart in Spring of 2021.
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

Yes she just announced on fb

Return to “I-P”