Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by Pineapples »

luci417 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Why does she have to be so ugly to her "fans"
OK but in that case why have an instagram.....
Because she needs one if she does youtube. Not that she does youtube very well lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esp_marie »

The septum piercing doesn’t look great... I know this is a little mean but god she just has such weird features.
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

esp_marie wrote:The septum piercing doesn’t look great... I know this is a little mean but god she just has such weird features.
I think it's like 90% her weird mouth. It looks okay when her mouth is closed but anytime she talks, smiles or does that weird intro it just stretches or contorts into a really weird shape
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

So she is upset with YT and how she is not creative enough.

True enough I used to love her. I loved her humor, she was relatable, she seemed like a good mom just trying to care for her kids....
Now she just seems to be spiralling. She says she is finding herself but she is just copying that girl she was posting about on instagram. I don't find her relatable at all anymore
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

I understand not feeling creative and what not but she has a family to feed. Why does she think she’s above getting a real job? That’s what bothers me.

alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

If this is truly her job, YT shouldn’t always be fun as her latest video title suggests. I really enjoyed watching Karlee’s videos until she started believing that posting half assed content on YT every three weeks should support her and her family.

Also, wearing the same jean jacket for months on end is not minimalism... it’s just tacky.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I know there’s no way to know exactly what you tubers make, but there’s no way she can live off her youtube money. Unless she has super cheap rent I don’t even know how she can pay that one bill. I feel bad for her parents if they’re helping her out money wise

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Pineapples wrote:
luci417 wrote:
Because she needs one if she does youtube. Not that she does youtube very well lol.
Haha I know, I was trying to point out the irony of a caption like that on an app that's literally just people taking pictures of themselves. If you want to keep your life as judgement free as possible maybe don't have a job that relies on strangers observing your life? Sometimes I wonder if big youtubers who never address criticism just genuinely don't care what the common folk think of them, because obviously with people like Karlee it really keeps them up at night.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 3ae43e.jpg[/img]

I googled her name to get to her YT channel and...???
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

esp_marie wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 3ae43e.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180516</span><span>/</span><span>88513fe851f4782bef6bc86cff3ae43e</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I googled her name to get to her YT channel and...???
Not too surprised. They were pretty close for a long time.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Pineapples wrote:
luci417 wrote:

She can be so rude. I watched her live the time she was on kkandbabyj’s vlog. She couldn’t wait to watch it. Then Snowflakeforest Jodi asked her if she saw her in her vlog and she hadn’t even watched herself in her own friend’s vlog. Like she is just using bigger channels or people she thinks are cool. Poor Jodi seems like such a sweet person. They way Karlee used to be to her fans in her early videos. I was sad when she told her mom she was just doing things for views. Like that is your YouTube goal? So rude to her fans. Like they want to see you being real not what you think will just get you views. She knows she grasping to be in the 100k but doesn’t have content... I agree she should bring her vlog channel back! It wouldn’t have to be daily but I miss watching her old ones!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Pineapples wrote:
luci417 wrote:

She can be so rude. I watched her live the time she was on kkandbabyj’s vlog. She couldn’t wait to watch it. Then Snowflakeforest Jodi asked her if she saw her in her vlog and she hadn’t even watched herself in her own friend’s vlog. Like she is just using bigger channels or people she thinks are cool. Poor Jodi seems like such a sweet person. They way Karlee used to be to her fans in her early videos. I was sad when she told her mom she was just doing things for views. Like that is your YouTube goal? So rude to her fans. Like they want to see you being real not what you think will just get you views. She knows she grasping to be in the 100k but doesn’t have content... I agree she should bring her vlog channel back! It wouldn’t have to be daily but I miss watching her old ones!
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

I just saw her Twitter post she lied about having a date but made a whole video claiming she was going on one. It seems like she is just becoming a fake person in fear of being judged... or?! Why can’t she just be real the way she used to be, that is why we started watching her in the first place. Do something real with someone real!!!! Seems just trying to please others and be trendy has made her seem so cliche. Sad... Keren shoutout went to her head. We are all just people. No one is more special than someone else, Keren is just a shopaholic and in her 40 is going to hate all her wasted money and be trying to find people to give it to. Or when she dies it is going to be the biggest target estate sale! Why would anyone think a mind that works like is so cool.
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

dreamingangel210 wrote:I just saw her Twitter post she lied about having a date but made a whole video claiming she was going on one. It seems like she is just becoming a fake person in fear of being judged... or?! Why can’t she just be real the way she used to be, that is why we started watching her in the first place. Do something real with someone real!!!! Seems just trying to please others and be trendy has made her seem so cliche. Sad... Keren shoutout went to her head. We are all just people. No one is more special than someone else, Keren is just a shopaholic and in her 40 is going to hate all her wasted money and be trying to find people to give it to. Or when she dies it is going to be the biggest target estate sale! Why would anyone think a mind that works like is so cool.
What twitter post? I looked but didn’t see anywhere where she admits there was no date. And is the video the GRWM? It seemed rly scripted to me but was cute if you look at it as a skit instead of a real GRWM. Otherwise kinda weird imo that she lied... why not just say “GRWM: date night look” and make it be about a date night look instead of a real date... especially bc she gave so many vague details about the guy and even called him supposedly.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

esp_marie wrote:
dreamingangel210 wrote:I just saw her Twitter post she lied about having a date but made a whole video claiming she was going on one. It seems like she is just becoming a fake person in fear of being judged... or?! Why can’t she just be real the way she used to be, that is why we started watching her in the first place. Do something real with someone real!!!! Seems just trying to please others and be trendy has made her seem so cliche. Sad... Keren shoutout went to her head. We are all just people. No one is more special than someone else, Keren is just a shopaholic and in her 40 is going to hate all her wasted money and be trying to find people to give it to. Or when she dies it is going to be the biggest target estate sale! Why would anyone think a mind that works like is so cool.
What twitter post? I looked but didn’t see anywhere where she admits there was no date. And is the video the GRWM? It seemed rly scripted to me but was cute if you look at it as a skit instead of a real GRWM. Otherwise kinda weird imo that she lied... why not just say “GRWM: date night look” and make it be about a date night look instead of a real date... especially bc she gave so many vague details about the guy and even called him supposedly.
She just tweeted that she didn’t have a date the night that was filmed. The date was the next night, but she said the video was due that day.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

She barely posts pictures of the kids on insta anymore. I don't have Twitter so I didn't check it. That's so weird to me. It's like she's living for herself now. Unless she's spending as much time with her kids as she does taking "artsy" photos. Then my bad bee. By no means am I saying that she can't have other interests. I'm glad that she feels free to do things that other 22 year olds do. But dang gurl, you planned your second child, no?

Also, her aesthetic seems to have changed too. Before she was girly with pinks and whites. The cute little Christmas lights draped across the wall and Target furniture. Now she alternatives between edgy and super edgy. Lol. She literally was hipster overload with the vinyl, blurry pictures, and odd angled photos. Now, it's goth? Or like a modern goth? I can't tell anymore. She's like a walking Tumblr. I'm 21 and that shit is so wack to me. I also can't imagine being a mother and investing my time with shit like that. I'd rather be attending classes on my spare time, working, and making sure my kids are getting the best out of their childhood. That's just me though. Thankfully, I don't got kids to worry about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

She barely posts pictures of the kids on insta anymore. I don't have Twitter so I didn't check it. That's so weird to me. It's like she's living for herself now. Unless she's spending as much time with her kids as she does taking "artsy" photos. Then my bad bee. By no means am I saying that she can't have other interests. I'm glad that she feels free to do things that other 22 year olds do. But dang gurl, you planned your second child, no?

Also, her aesthetic seems to have changed too. Before she was girly with pinks and whites. The cute little Christmas lights draped across the wall and Target furniture. Now she alternatives between edgy and super edgy. Lol. She literally was hipster overload with the vinyl, blurry pictures, and odd angled photos. Now, it's goth? Or like a modern goth? I can't tell anymore. She's like a walking Tumblr. I'm 21 and that shit is so wack to me. I also can't imagine being a mother and investing my time with shit like that. I'd rather be attending classes on my spare time, working, and making sure my kids are getting the best out of their childhood. That's just me though. Thankfully, I don't got kids to worry about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I watch Darien's vlogs for the kids. At least whenever he does film he shows them.

I agree. Karlee was so pretty with her darker blonde hair and light makeup. Now she is in this F** It phase and she dyed her hair dark. She seems to be hanging out with some weird people and just morphing herself to fit whatever they do.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

So all of the sudden she’s not comfortable posting her kids on social media anymore

esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Moony wrote:So all of the sudden she’s not comfortable posting her kids on social media anymore

I feel a little bad cause she’s damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t. We hate on these YT moms for exploiting their kids but Karlee realizes she doesn’t want to do that, changes her content type, and now we hate on her for that. Tbh I think she could find balance (like maybe pics on IG aren’t so bad compared to daily vlogs with them sick, in dirty diapers, etc) so this does seem extreme but I think I respect her more for not showing them anywhere than constantly using them for her own financial gain and claiming it ~for the memories ~ like other bloggers

Return to “I-P”