Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by Pineapples »

Anyone else watch these vlogs? Keren (kkandbabyj) is always shouting her out. Honestly the vlogs are so boring. They never do anything. And the house is always trashed because she can't put her kid down for one second to get stuff done because he's always screaming.
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Re: Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

I love Karlee! She's so real unlike OKbaby and kkandbabyj.. she's a SAHM and darian works all the time. She has two adorable boys! And they just got their first apartment together!
I think she's sweet and down to earth.. her blogs are kinda long and some days can be a little slow and boring but at least she's real and doesn't go out or do fake stuff to make it interesting.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

I love her too!! She doesn't do stuff for the vlog. Her kids are gorgeous! people were mean to her kids calling them ugly lips or something. She handled the hate so well! plus she doesn't encourage teen preg unlike Kyra who wanted to make video of all teen moms. And she knows reality. Plans to study business once kids start school and darian is already working.She's as old as Kyra but so much more matured and put together!
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Their vlogs are a yawn fest. She is always complaining about her life and her house is messy as hell. They are using catch phrases from OK and KK buy then they realise it act awkward. I kinda feel sorry for her though cause she seems to be struggling a lot financially .

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Seems like Darian wasnt always on the right side of the law...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

What catch phrases do they use?
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I hate their intro thing..."What'ssss uppp eveeerryyboddday" I skip through their vlogs a lot or dont even watch them because it's pretty much the same thing every time. She'll carry Kane around 24/7, repeat herself a million times, baby talk and complain. She seems depressed to me. I don't think they are bad people. I just don't think they really have the knack for vlogging. At least not daily. They could edit out 99% of their video of repeat statements, wandering conversations/rants, and things like that. Their videos don't have much purpose. I would watch if they did. Also annoying how they dish out words of wisdom or advice that they don't live by themselves. Darrian went on a spiel about sticking to things even if you don't feel like it and being productive. The next day he didn't want to vlog or be on the vlog because he wasn't feeling it. LOL I tried to watch but was just getting irritated by these things.

I did watch them on younow last night and I'm really feeling for them. Hope they put up a video to spread awareness. I was so annoyed with they when they brought it up vaguely in the vlog but didn't address it. Why not edit it out completely if you didn't want questions. No one would know!

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

lonelysoul wrote:I hate their intro thing..."What'ssss uppp eveeerryyboddday" I skip through their vlogs a lot or dont even watch them because it's pretty much the same thing every time. She'll carry Kane around 24/7, repeat herself a million times, baby talk and complain. She seems depressed to me. I don't think they are bad people. I just don't think they really have the knack for vlogging. At least not daily. They could edit out 99% of their video of repeat statements, wandering conversations/rants, and things like that. Their videos don't have much purpose. I would watch if they did. Also annoying how they dish out words of wisdom or advice that they don't live by themselves. Darrian went on a spiel about sticking to things even if you don't feel like it and being productive. The next day he didn't want to vlog or be on the vlog because he wasn't feeling it. LOL I tried to watch but was just getting irritated by these things.

I did watch them on younow last night and I'm really feeling for them. Hope they put up a video to spread awareness. I was so annoyed with they when they brought it up vaguely in the vlog but didn't address it. Why not edit it out completely if you didn't want questions. No one would know!

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
What did she talk about on the younow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Jjsmommy wrote:What catch phrases do they use?
We're gonna love and meeess youuuu!! And we'll she you tomorrow.. and then nothing.after Darian said the OK catch phrase,Karlee looked at him and she seemed annoyed with him, then Darian asked everybooday what was that phrase from like he did it on purpose. Lol and their intro, omg!

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Sorry for the double post but I really agree with lonelysoul ,Karlee is very depressed or she is bored of her life I don't know.I skip half of their vlogs, especially when Darian talks cause I can't stand him trying to be every single dad that he watches on YT.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What did they say on younow? Was this about the weirdness last week when they 'couldn't talk about it'
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Pineapples wrote:What did they say on younow? Was this about the weirdness last week when they 'couldn't talk about it'
Lol yet they could vlog and act frustrated.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok I understand that it was something to do with their youngest choking and needing cpr.. That's scary. But they act so weird about everything, always rambling and talking in riddles. Just talk! If you want to talk about it talk about it properly not all this mumble mumble stop start nonsense. I feel like Karlee doesn't ever say what she really feels about stuff, it's always just 'so like yeah whatever' as an answer. Weird.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I want to know what's up with the weird grins that a lot of young (25 and under) female youtubers are making. They stretch out their mouth, clench their jaw and sort of point the sides of their mouths downwards. It's not a frown, more like a caricature of the "I'm guilty" face, except it's used in all kids of contexts. Karlee does it every couple sentences. I'm around college students all day and I've never ever seen this IRL, but it is omnipresent on YouTube. Anyone else notice this or am I crazy? Are they copying Miranda sings? Is it to be funny? I don't get it- it's ugly and makes them look stupid.
(I've posted about this on the Tannerites thread because the girls there do it as well)
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

sasperillo wrote:I want to know what's up with the weird grins that a lot of young (25 and under) female youtubers are making. They stretch out their mouth, clench their jaw and sort of point the sides of their mouths downwards. It's not a frown, more like a caricature of the "I'm guilty" face, except it's used in all kids of contexts. Karlee does it every couple sentences. I'm around college students all day and I've never ever seen this IRL, but it is omnipresent on YouTube. Anyone else notice this or am I crazy? Are they copying Miranda sings? Is it to be funny? I don't get it- it's ugly and makes them look stupid.
(I've posted about this on the Tannerites thread because the girls there do it as well)
I don't watch them regularly ( just before I go to sleep every other night ) but I wanted this thread so bad to say this exact thing. Why is she stretching her mouth like that? What's the point, to make fun of everything she ever says? Does she not take herself seriously ever or she doesn't know that she is doing or what to say while vlogging? Her whole face It's soo distracting and ugly when she does that I can't even watch more than 2 minutes straight ,I need a break and I don't think in any way she is a vlogging material, her vlogs are one of the most pointless and disturbing things I've ever seen.

Gossipxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipxo »

Her boyfriend is trying so hard be be like oscar and Khoa. It's so forced and awkward to watch. I can't stand their vlogs but karlees other videos are semi ok. They just don't seem lively enough for vlogging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She seems to have been drinking a lot lately. Not a good idea for someone who's isolated and depressed with 2 small kids. Slippery slope.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If they are going to be a successful family blog they need to actually DO stuff. No everyday film themselves at home moping and looking depressed/stressed. She doesn't even show herself cooking/cleaning ect. Nothing. Just talking. Yawn.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

They asked if the "whats up everyboedy?" is annoying and yess lolll I just dont like how they pronounce boe-dy or bow-dy.
I agree they need to film more things that they actually do. Darian's rice with veggies looked really good, he should have filmed him cooking it. I think he is a sweet guy, but i dont understand the long motivational rants! Its a vlog, not a motivational speech. All the advice is super generic too. "Set your mind to it and just do it, whatever it is" ok.. He seems very hardworking and supportive of Karlee. I like that :)
I also think Karlee complains a lot or seems down. Maybe she has low energy because of a lack of vitamin D. When my vitamin D was low I felt horrible and thought i was depressed because for months I wanted to just sleep but really it was the vitamin deficiency.
I saw when people commented her kids are ugly and that the 3 of them have big wide lips.. that was so mean.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The kids are very cute though. And I actually like Karlees lips. I don't hate the vlogs just wish they were more interesting. I'd quite like to see them do well and improve their lives, seems money is tight for them.

Return to “I-P”