Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Wobbledewobble wrote:I’m guessing darian is tweeting about karlee on Twitter?

“I don’t have to expose you for the world to see how crazy you are. You’ll do that on your own” I wish he would shut up already he obviously cares way to much still or else he’d be indifferent. I haven’t seen karlee tweeting about him lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes she has and made passive aggressive remarks in her video today. They both have alot of growing to do

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

+Jmama19+ wrote:

“I don’t have to expose you for the world to see how crazy you are. You’ll do that on your own” I wish he would shut up already he obviously cares way to much still or else he’d be indifferent. I haven’t seen karlee tweeting about him lately

Yes she has and made passive aggressive remarks in her video today. They both have alot of growing to do

I must have no caught it. The only time I heard her even mention anything involving him was when she said about breaking up “it’s not that bad. It’s for the best” but yeah they both need too but he’s just super public about it when it’s obvious he’s talking about karlee. And he’s apparently already in love with this girl. Barf lol

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Wobbledewobble wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:

I must have no caught it. The only time I heard her even mention anything involving him was when she said about breaking up “it’s not that bad. It’s for the best” but yeah they both need too but he’s just super public about it when it’s obvious he’s talking about karlee. And he’s apparently already in love with this girl. Barf lol

Ugh, ha claiming to be in love with this new awful chick??? What the hell is that about?! They both act like they're still 17. I'm glad Karlee's spending time with friends and not letting it get to her.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

How does she get sponsored? She's obviously high and acting like an idiot. Clothes flying everywhere and just reading off her phone.....I seriously side eye poshmark wicked hard for partnering with her.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

fingusername wrote:How does she get sponsored? She's obviously high and acting like an idiot. Clothes flying everywhere and just reading off her phone.....I seriously side eye poshmark wicked hard for partnering with her.
Yes and also immediately resuming using wicked hard in daily terminology had forgotten how cool it sounds

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Was it just me or did her eyes even seem half open the whole time. I thought by now she would be better at making contact with the camera/ her subscribers but this was the worst yet! She must be so into herself to just watch the view finder the whole time.
I have a theory on how she supports herself & the kids. The nights Darian has the kids she strips hence why she dyed her blonde and looks like she crawled out of a club. She also lives near Portland the biggest strip club Capitol on the west coast. I even caught wind of rumor her “YouTube” friend Snowflakeforest was once a stripper. What else does she do with her time when she doesn’t have the boys... she doesn’t seem to work on her channel much & gave up the vlog channel?! Plus if she was using drugs it would support her habit.
Idkidkidkidk88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Idkidkidkidk88 »

dreamingangel210 wrote:Was it just me or did her eyes even seem half open the whole time. I thought by now she would be better at making contact with the camera/ her subscribers but this was the worst yet! She must be so into herself to just watch the view finder the whole time.
I have a theory on how she supports herself & the kids. The nights Darian has the kids she strips hence why she dyed her blonde and looks like she crawled out of a club. She also lives near Portland the biggest strip club Capitol on the west coast. I even caught wind of rumor her “YouTube” friend Snowflakeforest was once a stripper. What else does she do with her time when she doesn’t have the boys... she doesn’t seem to work on her channel much & gave up the vlog channel?! Plus if she was using drugs it would support her habit.
oh my god. This might be the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. You just said the girl has a hard time making eye contact but you think she’s up on stage stripping for her coin?? Girl please. I’m sure darian helps out, her parents help out if desperately needed, & she does a lot of sponsored videos/posts.

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Idkidkidkidk88 wrote:
dreamingangel210 wrote:Was it just me or did her eyes even seem half open the whole time. I thought by now she would be better at making contact with the camera/ her subscribers but this was the worst yet! She must be so into herself to just watch the view finder the whole time.
oh my god. This might be the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. You just said the girl has a hard time making eye contact but you think she’s up on stage stripping for her coin?? Girl please. I’m sure darian helps out, her parents help out if desperately needed, & she does a lot of sponsored videos/posts.

Lol... I’m not even old enough to go in a club, that is why was just a theory! It is was only based on the high comments about her and her eyes being everywhere, rumors I heard, everyone wondering how she makes money, guessing that it comes from Darian & family and why else would she dye her hair that awful color.. and being told most strippers are druggies. I’m sorry you see it as conflicting.
Geez please take it easy on me.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

dreamingangel210 wrote:
Idkidkidkidk88 wrote:

Lol... I’m not even old enough to go in a club, that is why was just a theory! It is was only based on the high comments about her and her eyes being everywhere, rumors I heard, everyone wondering how she makes money, guessing that it comes from Darian & family and why else would she dye her hair that awful color.. and being told most strippers are druggies. I’m sorry you see it as conflicting.
Geez please take it easy on me.
I mean I think she's more into drinking and light drug use than she lets on but from what I've heard stripping in Portland isn't like stripping at a shitty local club full of junkies and girls like Karlee. It's a lot more competitive to make actual money because there are so many clubs and hipsters want to support empowered sex workers so you have to be good at it too instead of just showing your tits. I could be wrong tho - this is just based off of a stripper's blog I used to read like 4 years ago. Tbh I don't know if she could get her ass up to Portland multiple times a week.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Drug use?? Speculating or facts?
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Whateverumean wrote:Drug use?? Speculating or facts?
1000 percent speculation. I think it’s crap (no offense people who believe it). The only drug I think *maybe* she partakes in is weed, which is legal where she lives any way
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

kindasorta wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:Drug use?? Speculating or facts?
1000 percent speculation. I think it’s crap (no offense people who believe it). The only drug I think *maybe* she partakes in is weed, which is legal where she lives any way
Yeah that's why I said 'I think' rather than stating it as a fact. She seems like the type who smokes weed habitually and maybe does a line once in a blue moon (really just normal early 20s stuff) but I really really don't think she'd ever do any of that while she has the boys. Yea of course I don't think she's a meth head or like shooting up in her free time or anything. I also think the stuff about her being high in videos is bullshit.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

She confuses me so much. Like, she says she’s so passionate about YT and that her dream for 2018 (and life, I guess) is to be “big” and hit 1 mil subscribers but she doesn’t ever post??? And she stopped vlogging which is probably the easiest way to get views/subs nowadays. Idk it just seems like she doesn’t know how to grab her life by the reins and get shit done.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Yt is her passion.. ahem.

Yt is her way out of the hole she is in.

Yet she literally does NOTHING to help herself. This girl was noticed by Kkandbabyj and brought into the money market. She interacted with Okbaby and had THE opportunity to capitalise on that. But she chose to upload vlogs of her CRYING because she hadn’t seen her kids in 36 hours. I’m sorry if my badass single mom. Self is just taking over here.. but girl YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

She’s lost. And unfortunately YouTube ain’t never gonna find her.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Also I thought she had to move out of her parents basement URGENTLY for the second time as they were moving?? Ummm nope they are still there. So that was a total bullshit lie.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Everyone’s talking about how underdeveloped Jackson is. Compared to Karlee’s kids HELL YEAH. Haha her kids are so smart

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

All the dicks in her area need to wrap it up. Girl is hot and heavy for a baby.

Just what she needs...another kid.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:Also I thought she had to move out of her parents basement URGENTLY for the second time as they were moving?? Ummm nope they are still there. So that was a total bullshit lie.

She said her dad made her believe that they were moving but in reality he just got a new job. So it was pretty much a push for her to get out on her own

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Wobbledewobble wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Also I thought she had to move out of her parents basement URGENTLY for the second time as they were moving?? Ummm nope they are still there. So that was a total bullshit lie.

She said her dad made her believe that they were moving but in reality he just got a new job. So it was pretty much a push for her to get out on her own

Yea I def heard the resentment in her voice when she said that. I wonder if they will let her back when YT money is gone and she needs a new place to stay
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Darians girlfriend made her twitter private so fast after we discovered her bullying people, dropping the n word, upon other trashyness lol

Return to “I-P”