Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Annavi04
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by Annavi04 »

bethanymack wrote:Poor Karlee reads here. She mentioned the site several times in her live stream last night. It was in relation to Keren...who I don't watch, but I know many of you do.
What did she say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Karlee is definitely dabbling in the hard drugs lately. In her live stream today she keeps doing this cough/throat clearing thing & that's a tall tale of drug use. From personal experience with someone close to me not just talking out of my ass lol. She is spiraling hard.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

MomOf286 wrote:Karlee is definitely dabbling in the hard drugs lately. In her live stream today she keeps doing this cough/throat clearing thing & that's a tall tale of drug use. From personal experience with someone close to me not just talking out of my ass lol. She is spiraling hard.
She was just really sick lol.

bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

Annavi04 wrote:
bethanymack wrote:Poor Karlee reads here. She mentioned the site several times in her live stream last night. It was in relation to Keren...who I don't watch, but I know many of you do.
What did she say
Basically, someone commented on her younow something about Keren (spelling? sorry, I don't watch her but know she has an active thread here). She mumbled the actual question, so I don't have that to quote. But her response was that "Keren has always been nice to her." And then she thought about it, did some more makeup, and said that she really wonders what that commenter's intentions were. And then she did some more makeup and said that she bet that commenter was from "that site." Then she answered another question then repeated that she thought the person asking about Keren goes on "that site" and she really wonders at her intentions.

It was funny. Honestly, why do these girls (yes, girls) even mention this site? And do they ever notice that it's only the sh*tshows that get gossiped about here? If you didn't post embarrassing stuff about yourself online and make a spectacle...there would be no gossip...problem solved!
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Annavi04 wrote:Keren probably didn't even ask her if she wanted to stay with them for Playlist.. and after how it went down last year I bet Karlee wouldn't want to go anyway. I think its for the best

What actually happened last year? I wasn't really reading this forum then. Did Karlee just struggle to socialize with people she didn't know well or did something go down between her and Kyra/ Keren/Bramty/Britney?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esp_marie »

luci417 wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:Keren probably didn't even ask her if she wanted to stay with them for Playlist.. and after how it went down last year I bet Karlee wouldn't want to go anyway. I think its for the best

What actually happened last year? I wasn't really reading this forum then. Did Karlee just struggle to socialize with people she didn't know well or did something go down between her and Kyra/ Keren/Bramty/Britney?
From what I remember she just didn’t hold on to those friendships especially through her break ups. She may’ve also ‘taken a side’ with whatever drama Keren/Bramty has or whatever what was about but I don’t believe she was an ‘active’ part of that drama.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

esp_marie wrote:
luci417 wrote:

From what I remember she just didn’t hold on to those friendships especially through her break ups. She may’ve also ‘taken a side’ with whatever drama Keren/Bramty has or whatever what was about but I don’t believe she was an ‘active’ part of that dramatic .
And on top of that keren and Kyra bought
Karlee a plane ticket and they were all supposed to hang out but then I think Kyra or Keren got sick so they cancelled the whole thing and never really rescheduled.
It seemed like Keren was nice to her but Karlee looked really down the whole trip because she missed her boys and she probably felt left out because Kyra was also there with Keren. There was an awkward scene where Karlee asked Kyra for her number before she was going to bed and Kyra told her to ask Keren for it :/ she could have just given it to her right there. A lot of people said Kyra was really rude for that, and Bramty doesn't like anyone so I take what she says with a grain of salt but she also mentioned that Kyra (people guess it was her she was talking about) was snobby and stuck up with everyone.

pixelbyte5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pixelbyte5 »

Holy smokes. I know Karlee very personally and it's so jarring to see a whole forum of people saying all these things about a close friend.
Nothing on here could be farther from the truth! She doesn't do drugs or is a drunk. She is loving person to everyone around her, is one of the most responsible 22-year-olds I know, and an incredible mom. I am so proud of who she is. :love2:
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

pixelbyte5 wrote:Holy smokes. I know Karlee very personally and it's so jarring to see a whole forum of people saying all these things about a close friend.
Nothing on here could be farther from the truth! She doesn't do drugs or is a drunk. She is loving person to everyone around her, is one of the most responsible 22-year-olds I know, and an incredible mom. I am so proud of who she is. :love2:
Yeah and im super close with Demi Lovato. Lol She is a drunk & a neglective mother.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

pixelbyte5 wrote:Holy smokes. I know Karlee very personally and it's so jarring to see a whole forum of people saying all these things about a close friend.
Shes a drugged out bad excuse for a mother...nice try tho.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Tbh I don’t think she does hard drugs.
Then again I don’t watch allll her videos so there’s that. If anything, she probably smokes pot and drinks.

pixelbyte5
Amateur
Amateur

Do you people even know what a a drug addict acts or looks like...? Because she coughed in a live show, she does drugs? Lmao. Because she is with her kids for 6 days a week and they are intellectually ahead most kids their age and buys new beds for them, she neglects them? There is so much she doesn't show/share on the internet, and she has gone through a lot the past couple of months. I wish you knew what she was dealing with right now, then you guys probably wouldn't be making so many insane assumptions.
pixelbyte5
Amateur
Amateur

Do you people even know what a a drug addict acts or looks like...? Because she coughed in a live show, she does drugs? Lmao. Because she is with her kids for 6 days a week and they are intellectually ahead most kids their age and buys new beds for them, she neglects them? There is so much she doesn't show/share on the internet, and she has gone through a lot the past couple of months. I wish you knew what she was dealing with right now, then you guys probably wouldn't be making so many insane assumptions.
pixelbyte5
Amateur
Amateur

MomOf286 wrote:
Yeah and im super close with Demi Lovato. Lol She is a drunk & a neglective mother.
http://oi64.tinypic.com/nec5sk.jpg Why would I have her school photos in frames around the house? lol. Nope, totally don't know her IRL.
pixelbyte5
Amateur
Amateur

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Tbh I don’t think she does hard drugs.
Then again I don’t watch allll her videos so there’s that. If anything, she probably smokes pot and drinks.

Yes from time to time she does! Not 'hard drugs' lol.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

She didn't buy the beds. She got them for free. Buying beds doesn't make a good person. She is a massive liar as well. She threw a fit over a new car and made her dad sell his truck because didn't want to take no for an answer. Darian has the kids from Friday night till Sunday night karlee said so herself. What she is going through is be fault she put herself in this situation. She's losing the apt BC she won't work a real job & won't upload good and consistent content.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

pixelbyte5 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Tbh I don’t think she does hard drugs.

Yes from time to time she does! Not 'hard drugs' lol.
Since you're her friend, you probably only see the good and best in her. That's sweet. I personally don't hate Karlee but I agree with most of the posters here. I never agreed about the drugs tho, that's reaching. In my book, pot doesn't really count as a hard drug.
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

pixelbyte5 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:
Why would I have her school photos in frames around the house? lol. Nope, totally don't know her IRL.
You're an idiot for posting here. It's a gossip site and it's not going anywhere. You're only making a fool of yourself, just like Karlee does with the content she willingly puts on the internet.

Maybe if it's upsetting you, you should advise your special friend to get a real job and get off the internet. Problem solved. Only the sh*tshows of youtube have threads here.
pixelbyte5
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah and im super close with Demi Lovato. Lol She is a drunk & a neglective mother.[/quote]

Why would I have her school photos in frames around the house? lol. Nope, totally don't know her IRL.[/quote]

You're an idiot for posting here. It's a gossip site and it's not going anywhere. You're only making a fool of yourself, just like Karlee does with the content she willingly puts on the internet.

Maybe if it's upsetting you, you should advise your special friend to get a real job and get off the internet. Problem solved. Only the sh*tshows of youtube have threads here.[/quote]

For how obsessed some of you are, you clearly don't know anything about her.
pixelbyte5
Amateur
Amateur

MomOf286 wrote:She didn't buy the beds. She got them for free. Buying beds doesn't make a good person. She is a massive liar as well. She threw a fit over a new car and made her dad sell his truck because didn't want to take no for an answer. Darian has the kids from Friday night till Sunday night karlee said so herself. What she is going through is be fault she put herself in this situation. She's losing the apt BC she won't work a real job & won't upload good and consistent content.
Nope nope nope. You really don't know anything.

Return to “I-P”