Jelian Mercado

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jelian Mercado

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

This is one of the main reasons I quit watching her other than her boring content. When you’re in the public eye you really need to think about what is being put out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

bookwrm97 wrote:This is one of the main reasons I quit watching her other than her boring content. When you’re in the public eye you really need to think about what is being put out there

Yup, and what the heck is the bullshit ass meme? She needs to stop liking shit like that on Twitter and actually educate herself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
jasminelock_89
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jasminelock_89 »

I asked in Aaryns forum but have y’all seen mamaandameerah? I just started college and have a young daughter that’s how I found her. She’s not annoying yet lol

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

guineapeegz wrote:
bookwrm97 wrote:This is one of the main reasons I quit watching her other than her boring content. When you’re in the public eye you really need to think about what is being put out there

Yup, and what the heck is the bullshit ass meme? She needs to stop liking shit like that on Twitter and actually educate herself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Which meme??

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Didn't she just say in her Thanksgiving vlog that she's crazy allergic to dogs?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Emysere wrote:Didn't she just say in her Thanksgiving vlog that she's crazy allergic to dogs?
This dog is part poodle, they have different fur and are known as hypoallergenic dogs. I know a couple of people who are allergic to most dogs but not poodles. That might be it.

Bucifer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bucifer »

Emysere wrote:Didn't she just say in her Thanksgiving vlog that she's crazy allergic to dogs?
Golden Doodles are hypoallergenic Image

maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

I don't understand why she doesn't go to school? She obviously doesn't like doing Youtube but is able to make enough money doing it inconsistently so I don't get why she doesn't continue putting out videos when she has sponsors while going to school? Youtubes not gonna last forever so I don't get why these YT mommies don't take advantage of not having to work a full time job and get an education in the meanwhile. She could do nursing school like she talked about in the past. I don't know about how it is in Florida but in my state's community college, you can take all of the non-nursing courses online. I know it's hard with a little one but it is possible if you take it seriously.
lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovelysmiles100 »

maullaban wrote:I don't understand why she doesn't go to school? She obviously doesn't like doing Youtube but is able to make enough money doing it inconsistently so I don't get why she doesn't continue putting out videos when she has sponsors while going to school? Youtubes not gonna last forever so I don't get why these YT mommies don't take advantage of not having to work a full time job and get an education in the meanwhile. She could do nursing school like she talked about in the past. I don't know about how it is in Florida but in my state's community college, you can take all of the non-nursing courses online. I know it's hard with a little one but it is possible if you take it seriously.
She’s too damn lazy for that lol she gets a video up once a month and is always talking about “why I’ve been gone” or some bullshit on why she hasn’t posted. I doubt she can show up to classes or complete her assignments because she’s so “busy”

maullaban
Talker
Talker

lovelysmiles100 wrote:
maullaban wrote:I don't understand why she doesn't go to school? She obviously doesn't like doing Youtube but is able to make enough money doing it inconsistently so I don't get why she doesn't continue putting out videos when she has sponsors while going to school? Youtubes not gonna last forever so I don't get why these YT mommies don't take advantage of not having to work a full time job and get an education in the meanwhile. She could do nursing school like she talked about in the past. I don't know about how it is in Florida but in my state's community college, you can take all of the non-nursing courses online. I know it's hard with a little one but it is possible if you take it seriously.
She’s too damn lazy for that lol she gets a video up once a month and is always talking about “why I’ve been gone” or some bullshit on why she hasn’t posted. I doubt she can show up to classes or complete her assignments because she’s so “busy”

Ikr, her antics remind me of Kalel if you know her.
Also has anyone else seen her friend Isabella? The one who just had a baby and Jelian visited her in the last vlog? She's like 19 or 20 and her boyfriend is this old ass unattractive dude in his 50s or 60s. They have 2 kids together and I'm just wondering how and when they met and how everyone in her life is ok with this???
She was probably underage when they met.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

maullaban wrote:
lovelysmiles100 wrote:

Also has anyone else seen her friend Isabella? The one who just had a baby and Jelian visited her in the last vlog? She's like 19 or 20 and her boyfriend is this old ass unattractive dude in his 50s or 60s. They have 2 kids together and I'm just wondering how and when they met and how everyone in her life is ok with this???
Omg yes. Isabella made a clickbait vlog about their age difference and didn’t even explain how they met just talked about haters. They HAD to have met when she was underage. That’s the biggest age gap I’ve seen and I’m disgusted. I thought it was her grandfather at first!
gigi83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gigi83 »

I have seen Isabella’s channel! In one of her videos she tells that Jelian was the first person she told she was pregnant because she held her pregnancy a secret for 7 months from her family. Obviously she kept it a secret because her fiancé is 40 years older than her and she was 17 and still in school. I hope she makes a storytime video of how they met and how a grown man even wanted to have sex with a teenager.
RHOYTMD
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RHOYTMD »

Jelian’s so lazy that she didn’t even go out to find a boyfriend she just chose a relative in her family and settled for that. Required minimum effort. So weird.

lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovelysmiles100 »

mparadise wrote:
maullaban wrote:
lovelysmiles100 wrote: She’s too damn lazy for that lol she gets a video up once a month and is always talking about “why I’ve been gone” or some bullshit on why she hasn’t posted. I doubt she can show up to classes or complete her assignments because she’s so “busy”

Omg yes. Isabella made a clickbait vlog about their age difference and didn’t even explain how they met just talked about haters. They HAD to have met when she was underage. That’s the biggest age gap I’ve seen and I’m disgusted. I thought it was her grandfather at first!
What’s Isabella’s YouTube channel?

alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

I've been wanting to talk about that girl!! I founder her channel then name is just: Isabella Sainz
Didn't know she had one. I first saw her on instagram and didn't realise how young she actually was but yes he relationshiip is just gross. Sorry. I don't believe in ''age is just number'' when one of the person involved is THAT young. I haven't found her exact age but it looks like she was barely 18 when she had her first baby so most likely 17 when she got pregnant. Statutory rape anybody? Age of consent is 18 in Florida... Gross gross gross. How is her family okay with any that??
maullaban
Talker
Talker

I made a thread the other day about her. It's her name Isabella Sainz if you guys wanna discuss over there!
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

maullaban wrote:I made a thread the other day about her. It's her name Isabella Sainz if you guys wanna discuss over there!
Can you link it real quick? I’ve never heard of her but I have to see this

chickweed
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chickweed »

Mads07 wrote:
maullaban wrote:I made a thread the other day about her. It's her name Isabella Sainz if you guys wanna discuss over there!
Can you link it real quick? I’ve never heard of her but I have to see this

viewtopic.php?f=178&t=13943
maullaban
Talker
Talker

I get sketchy vibes from Jelian's bf. I think Jelian always gives more in her relationships than these fucboi's. He looked so guilty when Jelian thought he was looking at a girls 'nudes' but it was just a meme on facebook. The way he was laughing and turned bright red like "no no NOO!" He prob does talk to girls behind her back.
She's talking about buying a house soon and gonna let this dude live off her. She showed what she bought him for Christmas but didn't say that he got anything for her like da fuck?
Hope my feelings wrong about him but this is just what I sense.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

It would be awkward if they had a weird/bad break up because their parents are married... so technically they will always be in each others lives??

Return to “I-P”