OhanaMama

Jld2212
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OhanaMama

Unread post by Jld2212 »

I don't think there is a post about her. I used to love her. Like love, look forward to watching her vlogs daily. But I can't anymore. They've been sick for a while now, it's apparently because of black mold. I get it, they had no idea it was there... but now they have announced they are pregnant. Whhhhhhy? They already have money issues!!!! And they are playing like it was a surprise. They're bluffing. This isn't the first time in the last couple of months she tested to be pregnant. They need to find decent jobs.. obviously KCs job isn't getting them anywhere. I also wonder where/who Madison's real father is. It isn't KC.

Opinions?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: OhanaMama

Unread post by onbreak »

I would love to slide down my stairs into a pile of jellybeans... Just saying

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

Jld2212 wrote:I don't think there is a post about her. I used to love her. Like love, look forward to watching her vlogs daily. But I can't anymore. They've been sick for a while now, it's apparently because of black mold. I get it, they had no idea it was there... but now they have announced they are pregnant. Whhhhhhy? They already have money issues!!!! And they are playing like it was a surprise. They're bluffing. This isn't the first time in the last couple of months she tested to be pregnant. They need to find decent jobs.. obviously KCs job isn't getting them anywhere. I also wonder where/who Madison's real father is. It isn't KC.

Opinions?
I'm glad you made a post about her. Did she seriously make a gofund me for a new camera? What happened to the job she supposedly got? It's just irresponsible in their part to have another kid when they are struggling. What job does KC have?
I do feel bad that they have to move because that's something out of their hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

I've been watching her since the whole chan thing went down.
That baby was planned .... cmon you cannot tell me it wasn't so irresponsible when they can't afford to look after themselves.
I also wonder if they'll soon have a medical bill too as it looked like they went to emergency the other day when Ill.
I'm sad they have to move though. Another down payment. Also they'll need another car or sell KCs because it's a truck so can't fit another baby seat.
What will happen with this new job of hers ?

momlife1991

Unread post by momlife1991 »

You sure have no life....to talk trash about a family is pathetic...have you seen how madison looks like kc?? they are identical... you are full of shit. the mold thing is not their fault, i remember when they first moved into that house they were so happy and now they seem to be back in the same rut with housing, that doesnt mean they cant afford another baby, just means they have a budget which a lot of people in the world have, they are a sort of large family its to be expected and also living in hawaii seems to be pricey but they are doing it arent they? i wish i could live in hawaii!! ..They are moving and doing what they need to do to be safe and healthy arent they?? im not sure if the pregnancy was planned or not but i myself like to test every now and than to make sure im not pregnant, i do natural family planning methods which i can recall sarah saying she does that too, i am leaning more on the unexpected side of the pregnancy announcement rather than planned, i wouldnt think they would be planning to have another in a moldy house..i think you need to find a life and stop coming to this site to talk shit about everyone on youtube...not like you would make videos because you know what a piece of shit you are and your afraid of the hate comments...PATHETIC!
Jld2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jld2212 »

Awe boohoo. You have your opinion, I have mine. Madison doesn't even have the same last name as KC.. she doesn't look like him at all lol. They defintely have money issues. She's stated that numerous times and has damn near cried to us about it. So no.. they shouldn't have PLANNED another baby.

If Hawaii is sooo expensive, and they are obviously having a hard time in the money department, why don't they move to another state that isn't so expensive.. or idk... maybe Sarah or KC can get a decent job to support their family.

No one is blaming them on the mold situation. It sucks.
Jld2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jld2212 »

Oh and about the job thing. I make YouTube videos for my family.. not because I'm afraid of shitty comments, but I'm not going to put my children out there. And if I did make YouTube videos, I wouldn't get so butt hurt if someone doesn't like me. I'm sure you don't like everyone you've ever met, or watched on YouTube.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhanaMama

Unread post by AutumnLane »

It's kinda funny that OhanaMama and Channing hate each other. They have so much in common it's weird. Including having to move because of mold. What's with the houses in Hawaii anyway. Jeez

Go fund me was tacky. Maybe not eat out for a month.. how about that? KCs car is breaking down constantly and now this housing situation. All these Youtube girls and these whoopsie pregnancies. Haven't they ever heard of a condom or birth control? Ugh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

momlife1991 wrote:You sure have no life....to talk trash about a family is pathetic...have you seen how madison looks like kc?? they are identical... you are full of shit. the mold thing is not their fault, i remember when they first moved into that house they were so happy and now they seem to be back in the same rut with housing, that doesnt mean they cant afford another baby, just means they have a budget which a lot of people in the world have, they are a sort of large family its to be expected and also living in hawaii seems to be pricey but they are doing it arent they? i wish i could live in hawaii!! ..They are moving and doing what they need to do to be safe and healthy arent they?? im not sure if the pregnancy was planned or not but i myself like to test every now and than to make sure im not pregnant, i do natural family planning methods which i can recall sarah saying she does that too, i am leaning more on the unexpected side of the pregnancy announcement rather than planned, i wouldnt think they would be planning to have another in a moldy house..i think you need to find a life and stop coming to this site to talk shit about everyone on youtube...not like you would make videos because you know what a piece of shit you are and your afraid of the hate comments...PATHETIC!

Oh hey Sarah !

Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

I'm thinking the mould is from the humidity in Hawaii ? It's a sucky position to be in and their landlord is being a jerk. I feel bad for them especially being as sick as they have been. Hate to think of their hospital bill.

The difference between changing and OM .... changing sucked up her pride and moved back! They aren't rolling in cash but they seem to be doing way better than they used to.

quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quirky_snorkel »

I feel like people tend to move to Hawaii thinking that it's going to be like a dream and then they simply can't afford it.
Personally I'd like to live comfortably in a boring state rather than be broke in a pretty one.

Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

So she commented on chans latest video and chan replied back .... didn't chan make a video about this chick ? And it wasn't exactly a nice video about her and their friendship ?

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I noticed Channing posted a comment on her video a few weeks ago. She's a really nice person (or a doormat) to forgive Channing after that 30 minute rant video. Channing even sent all the minions over to harass her.Maybe after Koa was born and Channing's hormones leveled out she apologized?
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

quirky_snorkel wrote:I feel like people tend to move to Hawaii thinking that it's going to be like a dream and then they simply can't afford it.
Personally I'd like to live comfortably in a boring state rather than be broke in a pretty one.

Wow. Maybe they've never seen Dog the Bounty Hunter?? haha seriously, that show turned me off of wanting to be there longer than a week or so

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
HoldtheDramaLlama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by HoldtheDramaLlama »

Apparently they are having another girl...and are disappointed about it too and said this to the camera. I guess I just never will understand being disappointed to have a boy or a girl. Isn't having a healthy, happy all the really matters? As someone who would love to be a mom one day, but is infertile without IVF or being able to adopt, I just think being able to get pregnant, stay pregnant, and have a healthy, happy is all that should matter and if you have 6 kids and they are all girls or boys, so what? If they are happy and healthy, then that's what counts. What's between their legs should not. I get hoping for one, but to actually be upset about it and not only that, but tell it on camera and upload it to a public sphere where said child can find it...just no.
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

anyone else annoyed with how annoying she's been with this anti-vac stuff? Like only her opinion matters. Anyone who stands up against her & she loses her shit on them!
HoldtheDramaLlama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by HoldtheDramaLlama »

She's apparently pregnant again with #5, due in July.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A few weeks ago she made a go fund me and was begging for money saying that neither she or KC were able to get jobs. It didn’t go over so well so she deleted it and her Instagram. From what I see her husband is perfectly capable to get out of bed in the morning and go to work. Whats her problem why can’t she get a job? It’s terrifying that she’s homeschooling those girls she seems really mentally unstable. I have never seen her work on any sort of curriculum with those children. Since they’ve moved to California they have been living with family and since neither of them have a job it’s obvious they are receiving government assistance yet they decided to bring another child into this world? WTF!?!? Also KC recently made a music video I guess you could say featuring Sarah and they claimed he wrote the music for it when in reality it’s from a band who was popular in the early 2000’s. Compulsive liars.

mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

AutumnLane wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:06 am A few weeks ago she made a go fund me and was begging for money saying that neither she or KC were able to get jobs. It didn’t go over so well so she deleted it and her Instagram. From what I see her husband is perfectly capable to get out of bed in the morning and go to work. Whats her problem why can’t she get a job? It’s terrifying that she’s homeschooling those girls she seems really mentally unstable. I have never seen her work on any sort of curriculum with those children. Since they’ve moved to California they have been living with family and since neither of them have a job it’s obvious they are receiving government assistance yet they decided to bring another child into this world? WTF!?!? Also KC recently made a music video I guess you could say featuring Sarah and they claimed he wrote the music for it when in reality it’s from a band who was popular in the early 2000’s. Compulsive liars.

I always see people asking her to do an update video on KC. We're all very curious!! What was the band?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I thought they bought a house? Are they still not monetized?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”