OhanaMama

mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhanaMama

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

AutumnLane wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:27 am She’s been lying about her living situation. Over the years I’ve caught her in other lies as well. For instance from what I can see I think she’s lying about KC. Other than the fact that it looks like he lost weight he looks perfectly capable to get a job in my opinion. I think they exaggerated/lied about his illness for personal gain. Also wasn’t she at one point claiming one of the girls had autism?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She claims Lilo has autism. The spectrum is very large so no one can debunk it, but I remember her sister in law (?) asking why she won't take Lilo in to get evaluated, but her response was that the doctors gave her autism, so why should she go back to the doctors. And she claims her 2 oldest now have some blood pressure problems? saying they wake up pale and shaky.
they want to go back to hawaii but the more kids they have, the more plane tickets are llol
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

where is the new baby going to go? And why can't the girls at least share a seatbelt buckle in the middle??
Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 10.15.48 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Once the baby comes they will probably have the older girls sit in the trunk. I can’t believe how awful her tooth looks. These two need to get a job so she can afford to fix it among other things.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Skup
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Skup »

I had to make an account. I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer as it infuriates me too much.

How can she sit there and blame modern medicine and vaccines for KC's "illness" and her daughter's "Autism" and plaster her biased and unwanted hate towards it all over social media yet still think it's totally acceptable and SAFE to have her FOUR daughters crammed into the backseat. At least have them f***ing buckled! One small accident and they'll go flying all because of their parents ignorance and neglect.

Now, I live in another country and while our laws may differ slightly, I can't imagine that the US laws legally allow children to share a seat and ride unbuckled??

My 8yo daughter is still in a harnessed seat because she doesn't meet the requirements of a lap belt and she's around the same height and build as Maddison.

If you really want to protect your kids - PUT THEM IN A CAR SEAT. HAVE THEM WEAR A SEATBELT. IF THEY ALL DON'T FIT IN YOUR CAR, DON'T GO OUT OR ARRANGE AN ALTERNATE WAY TO GET THERE.

And they're about to bring another child into this world?
Maybe they'll strap it to the roof.

End rant.
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Skup wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:52 am I had to make an account. I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer as it infuriates me too much.

How can she sit there and blame modern medicine and vaccines for KC's "illness" and her daughter's "Autism" and plaster her biased and unwanted hate towards it all over social media yet still think it's totally acceptable and SAFE to have her FOUR daughters crammed into the backseat. At least have them f***ing buckled! One small accident and they'll go flying all because of their parents ignorance and neglect.

Now, I live in another country and while our laws may differ slightly, I can't imagine that the US laws legally allow children to share a seat and ride unbuckled??

My 8yo daughter is still in a harnessed seat because she doesn't meet the requirements of a lap belt and she's around the same height and build as Maddison.

If you really want to protect your kids - PUT THEM IN A CAR SEAT. HAVE THEM WEAR A SEATBELT. IF THEY ALL DON'T FIT IN YOUR CAR, DON'T GO OUT OR ARRANGE AN ALTERNATE WAY TO GET THERE.

And they're about to bring another child into this world?
Maybe they'll strap it to the roof.

End rant.
In Hawaii, they'd probably just make the kids sit in the back of a truck.. her poor older kids =/ I want to say maybe they're using a lapbelt that we can't see? But I always see caitlin sitting forward & I can't imagine buckling up would be easy with 2 carseats and another body squished together in a small suv
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

For two people who don’t have jobs they sure do eat out a lot and go to Starbucks quite a bit. They are about to have five children how on earth are they going to do that. Also in her vlogs they show themselves out and about but when did the girls actually work on curriculum? Or are they the type of parents who don’t make children learn to read and write etc? I wonder if the girls couldn’t start public school in California because none of them have ever been vaccinated.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

AutumnLane wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:14 am For two people who don’t have jobs they sure do eat out a lot and go to Starbucks quite a bit. They are about to have five children how on earth are they going to do that. Also in her vlogs they show themselves out and about but when did the girls actually work on curriculum? Or are they the type of parents who don’t make children learn to read and write etc? I wonder if the girls couldn’t start public school in California because none of them have ever been vaccinated.

I remember eating my popcorn and reading her comments arguing with KC's sister (?? I think it was his sister anyways) that she got the older girls caught up on vaccines because California laws require kids to be fully vaccinated and those poor girls were given like 6 shots each. which shame on the doctors for that one! But then she claimed that the girls would wake up pale and shaky so they appearntly got "injured" too. Yet she has never came out and explained whats all been going on like everyone has asked her to do. she Just talks shit and posts meme's on Instagram. So she homeschools them now 🤷🏼‍♀️ She's looney like her mom!!!
Skup
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Skup »

AutumnLane wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:14 am For two people who don’t have jobs they sure do eat out a lot and go to Starbucks quite a bit. They are about to have five children how on earth are they going to do that. Also in her vlogs they show themselves out and about but when did the girls actually work on curriculum? Or are they the type of parents who don’t make children learn to read and write etc? I wonder if the girls couldn’t start public school in California because none of them have ever been vaccinated.

I'm sure if she was truly homeschooling the girls she'd have made a video about it seeing as it would be somewhat interesting content as apposed to all the outings getting fast food, Starbucks and going to the park. It seems that's all they ever do.
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Skup wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:11 pm

I'm sure if she was truly homeschooling the girls she'd have made a video about it seeing as it would be somewhat interesting content as apposed to all the outings getting fast food, Starbucks and going to the park. It seems that's all they ever do.
nah cuz all we would hear is her damn kids screaming and crying in the background like all her other vlogs
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow! Twin boys.... wasn’t that a curveball!

mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

AutumnLane wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 6:54 pm Wow! Twin boys.... wasn’t that a curveball!

didnt see that one coming! I'm actually quite happy for her because I was so trilled when we found out we were having a son, but damn. I guess kc not working will actually come in handy
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhanaMama

I disagree. KC needs to get a job now more than ever. They need to take responsibility for those children and support themselves instead of burdening others and living off government assistance. It was irresponsible for them to bring more children into this world when they can barely take care for the ones they already have. They don’t have a proper vehicle/car seats to hold the entire family, no income, no stability. They are currently living with family. I have lost track of how many times they have moved at this point. It’s not realistic to live in California one of the the most expensive states in America and have SIX children while BOTH parents stay home. KC really couldn’t hold a job even before the “sickness”. I think his mystery sickness is just an excuse for not being able to hold down a job. He looks perfectly healthy and capable of working to me. Also life for them would be much less chaotic if she put the oldest kids in school during the day. Then Sarah wouldn’t be so overwhelmed taking care of her own children and her husband could get a job. Not to mention I think it would be so much better for the older kids to be in school getting a proper education and social interaction. It’s obvious Sarah doesn’t follow any sort of consistent curriculum of any sort.On a positive note the announcement video was well done except for the tacky link to her registry. Always looking for handouts. She barely interacts with her viewers yet has the audacity to constantly either ask for donations to a Go Fund Me or a registry. Get a job!

FYI I have an inkling mamakay072 is Sarah. Can a mod please check the IP address and see if it goes back to California?
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

AutumnLane wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:01 am I disagree. KC needs to get a job now more than ever. They need to take responsibility for those children and support themselves instead of burdening others and living off government assistance. It was irresponsible for them to bring more children into this world when they can barely take care for the ones they already have. They don’t have a proper vehicle/car seats to hold the entire family, no income, no stability. They are currently living with family. I have lost track of how many times they have moved at this point. It’s not realistic to live in California one of the the most expensive states in America and have SIX children while BOTH parents stay home. KC really couldn’t hold a job even before the “sickness”. I think his mystery sickness is just an excuse for not being able to hold down a job. He looks perfectly healthy and capable of working to me. Also life for them would be much less chaotic if she put the oldest kids in school during the day. Then Sarah wouldn’t be so overwhelmed taking care of her own children and her husband could get a job. Not to mention I think it would be so much better for the older kids to be in school getting a proper education and social interaction. It’s obvious Sarah doesn’t follow any sort of consistent curriculum of any sort.On a positive note the announcement video was well done except for the tacky link to her registry. Always looking for handouts. She barely interacts with her viewers yet has the audacity to constantly either ask for donations to a Go Fund Me or a registry. Get a job!

FYI I have an inkling mamakay072 is Sarah. Can a mod please check the IP address and see if it goes back to California?
lmao I'm not Sarah. I'm polar opposite from her actually! read one of the first few comments by "momlife1991" on the first page (it's a very defensive reply). THERE you will see Sarah lurking!! I agree they need to move out of California.. but they've dug themselves quite the hole that any change is going to be a) expensive and b) very chaotic! And considering KC probably has a poor resume, he ain't gonna get a job thats going to keep them afloat.
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Looks like KC finally got a job! Still wondering how the heck they'll be transporting the family around
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Every time I think she can’t get any more tacky. She’s on YouTube in the notification area asking people to buy her daughter a birthday gift off a Target birthday registry. Always ALWAYS asking for handouts! How about they stop popping out more kids and start looking for full-time jobs! I don’t think KC ever did get a job after all. They have six children and neither one of them have a job! Low life losers.

mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

AutumnLane wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:11 am Every time I think she can’t get any more tacky. She’s on YouTube in the notification area asking people to buy her daughter a birthday gift off a Target birthday registry. Always ALWAYS asking for handouts! How about they stop popping out more kids and start looking for full-time jobs! I don’t think KC ever did get a job after all. They have six children and neither one of them have a job! Low life losers.

What's sad is that she probably won't do the birthday registry for any of the other kids. Shouldn't have done it in the first place, really.. Not that it's any of mu business, but their source of income always made me wonder, considering neither one of them have good paying jobs and rarely do I see ads on her videos so she's not monetizing them for some reason...??
Sunshinelolipops777
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunshinelolipops777 »

What I really want to know is what's going on with all these animals they're adopting and abandoning? They're constantly adopting kittens, they even adopted a German Shepherd puppy and they are no where to be seen or heard. I think it's cruel and despicable and that they shouldn't be allowed to adopt anymore animals. I checked her youtube channel today and they're asking for money again with a new gofundme campaign bc their family served them with a 60 day eviction notice. Im trying not to be judgmental anymore bc no one is perfect but this is disgusting, especially concerning all the poor animals they're hurting.
Jld2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jld2212 »

I came here to say that about the animals as well. She even lost the kitten last night that they just adopted. Found her, but that’s not the point!! Keep. Your. Pets. Inside!!!! Seriously. Disgusting, selfish behavior.
Jld2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jld2212 »

I just read their GoFundMe. So much guilt trip! I guess KC is still recovering, but instead of recovering they just keep making more children they cannot afford. Why can’t Sara get a job for the time being? And KC watch the children. Do Uber, Lyft, anything!
They’re not doing anything but asking for handouts at this point. I hope they find another place to live, for the children... but jeez. They’re putting themselves in this position. Guys, y’all are still young!!! There is time to have more babies in the future.
Y’all need to recover financially first.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They are both losers need to get a job and stop relying on family to provide free housing for the children and the government to feed and provide medical coverage. It’s one thing to be a family in real need this is not that. Nothing is wrong with KC he’s perfectly capable to go on hikes and canoe then he’s perfectly capable to get a job. Use some damn birth control. It’s not that difficult.

Return to “I-P”