OhanaMama

mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OhanaMama

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

AutumnLane wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:11 am Every time I think she can’t get any more tacky. She’s on YouTube in the notification area asking people to buy her daughter a birthday gift off a Target birthday registry. Always ALWAYS asking for handouts! How about they stop popping out more kids and start looking for full-time jobs! I don’t think KC ever did get a job after all. They have six children and neither one of them have a job! Low life losers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What's sad is that she probably won't do the birthday registry for any of the other kids. Shouldn't have done it in the first place, really.. Not that it's any of mu business, but their source of income always made me wonder, considering neither one of them have good paying jobs and rarely do I see ads on her videos so she's not monetizing them for some reason...??
Sunshinelolipops777
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunshinelolipops777 »

What I really want to know is what's going on with all these animals they're adopting and abandoning? They're constantly adopting kittens, they even adopted a German Shepherd puppy and they are no where to be seen or heard. I think it's cruel and despicable and that they shouldn't be allowed to adopt anymore animals. I checked her youtube channel today and they're asking for money again with a new gofundme campaign bc their family served them with a 60 day eviction notice. Im trying not to be judgmental anymore bc no one is perfect but this is disgusting, especially concerning all the poor animals they're hurting.
Jld2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jld2212 »

I came here to say that about the animals as well. She even lost the kitten last night that they just adopted. Found her, but that’s not the point!! Keep. Your. Pets. Inside!!!! Seriously. Disgusting, selfish behavior.
Jld2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jld2212 »

I just read their GoFundMe. So much guilt trip! I guess KC is still recovering, but instead of recovering they just keep making more children they cannot afford. Why can’t Sara get a job for the time being? And KC watch the children. Do Uber, Lyft, anything!
They’re not doing anything but asking for handouts at this point. I hope they find another place to live, for the children... but jeez. They’re putting themselves in this position. Guys, y’all are still young!!! There is time to have more babies in the future.
Y’all need to recover financially first.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

They are both losers need to get a job and stop relying on family to provide free housing for the children and the government to feed and provide medical coverage. It’s one thing to be a family in real need this is not that. Nothing is wrong with KC he’s perfectly capable to go on hikes and canoe then he’s perfectly capable to get a job. Use some damn birth control. It’s not that difficult.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Did you see the way KC spoke to the woman at Costco over a mask. Carrying on like that with the little ones witnessing that chaos. They knew damn well what was going to happen as they had entered the store numerous times wearing those duck beak masks. They are lucky Costco didn't call CPS on them.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
7angelus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 7angelus »

So they're moving to England for three years. Going to be interesting to see how they get on with the locals.
Jld2212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jld2212 »

7angelus wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:37 am So they're moving to England for three years. Going to be interesting to see how they get on with the locals.

Where did you see this??
7angelus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 7angelus »

Jld2212 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:54 pm
7angelus wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:37 am So they're moving to England for three years. Going to be interesting to see how they get on with the locals.

Where did you see this??
Whoops wrong Ohana thread, I meant The Ohana Adventure.

Return to “I-P”