Ohana Adventure

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ohana Adventure

Unread post by Caisflame »

They were robbed and sweet little Evie was the one to witness it all. She seems so traumatised. Not that I wish any of the kids would have seen it so close, but I hate that it was Evie, the one who seems the most sensitive of them all.
callie73
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by callie73 »

they totally have monitazion back, I see ads.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hi everyone, just popping in to say hi and let you know that I've been assigned to moderate this thread. Not because theirs any issues happening, but just because there are a bunch of newer mods so threads are being redistributed a little bit. Anyhow, I don't watch everYthing this family posts, but a good amount so I do know about them. I don't think I've ever posted in this group before, but I'll probably start. I know this group doesn't tend to move that fast, but I think it makes it a lot easier (and more fun) to moderate when you're having conversations about the family. :D. I'll be checking on the thread every day, even if I don't get to post so, I just wanted to let you know who I am so if any issues arise and I don't catch them myself. Or if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns that you'd rather not post here to the board publicly, please feel free to shoot me a message! Always happy to help. Talk soon!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

I jumped a lot of videos lately and as the Ohana videos are all over the timeline/place anyway, I need an update: Are they living in their own house again?
Quackerz_The_Ducky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Quackerz_The_Ducky »

Just stumbled upon their channel with their "$100 Toys R US SHOPPING SPREE w/Toddlers!!"
first, 5 and 8 are not toddlers. Secondly, at one point one of them, said "you can make... stuff" they were grabbing stuff for the sake of it. It's absurd! Plus for some reason, they wasted $100 for toys that is a waste of perfectly good money ffs!
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

lip wrote:I jumped a lot of videos lately and as the Ohana videos are all over the timeline/place anyway, I need an update: Are they living in their own house again?
Meanwhile the videos have answered my question: They've bought a house in Saint George, UT.
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

I haven't watched them for a while and they popped in my feed today and omg, can someone fill me in?

1. What happened to the house they got at the beginning of the year? Where do they live now?
2. Why on earth would Klai and Rykel sleep in one bed?? They're teens for God's sake! They need to sleep well and I can't imagine how they can get enough rest and sleep comfortably in one (not really big) bed... They could've buy them 2 twin sized beds or bunks like the younger kids got.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

As a reminder..

YTMD will go offline tomorrow for 2-3 DAYS while undergoing updates. I suggest trying to subscribe to your most active threads before it goes offline so once it comes back up, you start getting post notifications and dont miss much of your discussions.

I will be sure to post in all of my threads (and threads I am covering for other mods) when YTMD is back online.

I guess I need to find a book to read or something else to entertain myself for a bit, lol.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

I just watched the newest video of Klai: Kitschy annoying surprise/happy/kissy -faces, garnished with V-signs and tongue sticking out, throughout the whole video. - Yep, that teen phase has started. - Ugh, time to unsubscribe...

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I have been watching a few of their videos... has anyone else noticed, that a lot of the kids talk like they are... I don't even know how to explain it, like they pucker up their lips when they're speaking? I think Cora and Evee are the only ones who I haven't seen do it as of yet... mostly the boys do it but the older girls have done it a few times that I've seen.

Anyway, they seem like a cute family... I feel so bad anytime they do a competition and Cora and/or Evee loses though! haha
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The dad just posted instastories of himself using air pods to listen in on Klai's phone conversation with her boyfriend. Of course, she can't date until she is 16, but she can have a boyfriend. Anyway, he's being a total jerk, and he's so pleased with himself.
January can't come soon enough for these people to have to stop selling their children's privacy. They all annoy me no end.
Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hallie Derosa »

the family anys me so much ithe first video i ever saw was thier eat only one color the mom totally cheated and was busting her kids for cheating but it was okay for her too I dont like her or her husband i got a creepy vibe from them=more so wehn the mom cheated
did they have a kid die or something there was a video remembering and two names

Return to “I-P”