Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Olivia palmer

Unread post by Ryder »

Anyone seen her videos?
16 year old who fell pregnant.
She seems ok. Waiting for more videos to be uploaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d4865
Informer
Informer

Re: Olivia palmer

Unread post by d4865 »

She seems decent with her head screwed on!
Already graduated a year in advance so she can be a good mom and worked her ass off before having Avalynn!

I really like her and she seems like a good mom and she seems to be trying hard to work it out with her baby's father!
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

Ok so, she uploaded a new video. And she's asking on twitter or something. What her child should eat for breakfast, And did a poll for oatmeal or yogurt. Meanwhile she's like "i hope its yogurt" ... I find this incredibly stupid. Because A. Its not that big a deal to even ask that on twitter B. Just seems childish to even put that as a poll on twitter. Just feed your child damn.
Anyways she just seems extremely childish to me, even if she accomplished to graduate highschool before her child was born. I honestly can't believe she has 200 thousand subs. Every video she always asks on every little thing what she should wear, do, eat. Most of her comments and subs are also children so yeah lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I have always wondered if she buys subscribers? Compared to be views she doesn’t get that many views?
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:I have always wondered if she buys subscribers? Compared to be views she doesn’t get that many views?
I have no clue, it makes no sense her channel is boring

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah but I guess their young and people fall for that.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I really think she buys subscribers... her views do not match at all. I think she’s going to make a paranormal video soon she said something scary on twitter.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wonder when they will move out of her moms house and get their own place. They seem to be very cozy there and not wanting to anytime soon
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Anybody else see her Instagram post just now? She is pregnant again. And still living with her mom, I guess.
hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hanna_marie »

I'm a little disappointed that she's pregnant again. And I hate how she's claiming that she got pregnant on the pill. The first time she got pregnant was because she left her pack of pills in direct sunlight in her car and used them anyway. The second time was because she stopped taking the pill altogether! She's misleading women on the ffectiveness of the pill.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I personally don’t buy she got pregnant on the pill. she’s just not mature enough to admit she and her bf were being irresponsible. If as many youtubers really got pregnant as birth control as they claim; birth control control rates would be a lot ineffective. I wonder if they are moving into a government housing or something like that? She said the waiting list was Super long. Normally your average apartment isn’t that long of a waiting list?
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Yeah, she lower l literally admits she stopped taking her birth control because she didn't want to pay a couple hundred bucks for it... As if that couple hundred bucks for six months worth of birth control own so expensive. That baby is going to cost a lot more. She is annoying.
mariaandy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariaandy »

she seems genuine and kind so i dont mind her. plus she seem like a good mom to avalynn
hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hanna_marie »

She is really milking that 2nd teen pregnancy with all her recent videos.
Her video 'pregnant working teen mom' really annoys me. From what she's said in the past, she babysits a couple children for like 1 or 2 hours a day before and after school and takes her child with her too. It's not like she's a proper working mum with a full-time job.
She's got baby number 2 on the way and she's still living with her family. It must be much easier to be a teen mum when you have a cushy living situation and chilcare on tap.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh absolutely. Idk how she even has so many subscribers? She doesn’t get many views for the amount she has. Maybe she buys them? I think they planned this pregnancy. Yeah I doing she and her bf pay any bills they prob don’t even pay rent. Im sure they are your typical young teens milking the government system. Her dad does seem like a total sweet heart.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Supposedly she has a big announcement coming up. I think they’ve finally come up with a name for their boy. I doubt it’s a moving out announcement. I think she’s going to milk living at home as long as she can.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She had her baby boy. Wonder what his name will be. I know she said it’s a basket ball players name. I’m kinda shocked more people don’t post about her but maybe many people don’t watch her.
singlemomwnokids
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlemomwnokids »

I hope they don’t wait forever to reveal the name...

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

singlemomwnokids wrote:I hope they don’t wait forever to reveal the name...

I really love the name. She picks out very nice names, Avalynn and Luka. I really like it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

I've never watched her, could someone give me the cliff notes version lol? Is she married, how old, obviously 2 kids since I read that here, etc...... What's wrong with her? Lol thanks in advance 😘

Return to “I-P”