Katey Mae

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Katey Mae

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

HOW DOES SHE NOT HAVE A THREAD?!
I started watching her a few years ago and drifted away.... The last I watched she had just gotten married and I just searched her on youtube and 2 months ago she posted a divorce video and now she is PREGNANT WITH TWINS with a new guy (and she already has 3 kids, including a set of TWINS!)
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katey Mae

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Oh I'm so glad a thread has been started for her!!!!
Why oh why did she get pregnant with this guy?! She made it years without getting pregnant by her husband, and all of a sudden she's knocked up with this new guy. The divorce papers probably haven't even been signed yet.

Her first 3 kids have the same baby daddy right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It is so strange.. She was with her husband (Eli, right?) for a fairly long time then in the span of a year they suddenly get married and are moving to Germany. She starts purging everything and her videos for a long time were just about that... this is the time I stop watching... then I see a video of hers pop up about divorce and I then see she is pregnant.. WITH TWINS... with a new guy! at first I definitely thought they filed for divorce and she found out she was pregnant but nope...
Her 3 kids do all have the same dad. It was awhile ago but she posted videos about having them and it was all a mess. I can't believe she would put herself (and now her kids) in this situation, she clearly hardly knows this guy.
She alluded in the divorce video that Eli cheated, I am not sure but it seems she had this guy lined up too. She seems to move really fast ang again, that is sad for the kids.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

Can't believe she met this new baby daddy through her ex-husband. Jesus christ. What is wrong with people? Do they not understand they're setting their children up for a bunch of issues and acting out when they're moving in and out with significant others and getting knocked up by different people? Damn. Those poor kids with 0 stability. I wonder how long she will last with this new BF.

I also don't understand how she can have THREE unplanned pregnancies. One? Sure. But then you should be on top of your BC unless you're secretly trying to trap someone or just don't care and on the low want another kid. Girl, you def either wanted to trap him or make your ex jealous. I'm not buying it. And the fact she acted like it's just her life, Murphy's Law, things will just happen at the least opportune moments in her life, is just ridiculous. She needs to take responsibility for her actions AND her reproductive health.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ya she said they were being VERY careful, emphasis on the very. But like how careful could you be? I know birth control methods aren't 100% but they're pretty good if you use them correctly. I doubt she was on the pill (her choice I won't shame her for that), but they should use condoms etc. I just have a feeling that they weren't as careful as she let on. I mean if she wants to have 5 kids by 2 different baby daddies and an ex husband who fathered none of them that's fine. Live your truth girl

trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Ya she said they were being VERY careful, emphasis on the very. But like how careful could you be? I know birth control methods aren't 100% but they're pretty good if you use them correctly. I doubt she was on the pill (her choice I won't shame her for that), but they should use condoms etc. I just have a feeling that they weren't as careful as she let on. I mean if she wants to have 5 kids by 2 different baby daddies and an ex husband who fathered none of them that's fine. Live your truth girl

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was saying that just to resist some backlash. I sincerely doubt she'd admit that they were "not trying but not protecting" or whatever the term is -- screwing without protection or BC, but maybe pulling out with a few "accidents." She would be read to filth for being so openly careless, even though it seems obvious she has been in the past, and those who have been careless with their reproductive system/fertility in the past tend to commit the same behavior again.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She knows how to use BC, he was with Eli for years and managed to not get knocked up. She has only been with this Cruz guy since APRIL. APRIL!!!!!!!! Let that sink in.
Those poor kids, didn't thy call Eli dad? Now he and his whole family are gone and some new guy is moved in twins are on the way!
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

She got pregnant pretty much immediately after they started dating. I do not understand why she put herself or her kids in this situation.
She doesn’t even know this guy. He’s never in videos and he’s RARELY home. He must work out of town or something. She seems so alone all of the time with just her kids. Which is how it should be, but now she has to focus on giving birth to TWINS. *Another* set of twins omg. Yeah her other kids are older, but I’m actually scared for her. This will not be easy, especially if her and her boyfriend inevitably break up.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow. She had the boys. I think at 34 weeks. Hopefully everyone is doing okay.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh wow. The pictures she posted.. such small hands and feet! Hope everything is OK. Cant wait to hear the names...
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Keaton and Cash.... but doesnt she already have a Kaden (or whatever the spelling is) Kaden and Keaton?!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So is she even still with the father? She hasn’t posted ANYTHING about him since the boys have been born. I know he works out of town, but I figured she’d mention something, at least on insta. Like oh Cruz is home for the weekend or home for the night, whatever.
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they ended up splitting. They dated for a hot second before she got pregnant and he was pretty absent (d/t work) for her pregnancy and I think even missed their birth.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m pretty sure they broke up. She keeps hash tagging single mom on insta and i haven’t heard a single thing about him in a long time. I don’t even think she mentioned him when her son broke his leg and had to have surgery and a huge cast

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I’m pretty sure they broke up. She keeps hash tagging single mom on insta and i haven’t heard a single thing about him in a long time. I don’t even think she mentioned him when her son broke his leg and had to have surgery and a huge cast

I was wondering that too, but he did visit not too long ago and they seemed happy? Plus even if they are still together she basically is a single mum. Cruz seems really off to me. I would be pissed if my boyfriend worked away and would be gone for 6+ months at a time if he didn’t need to be. I know he works a long distance away to be visiting on weekends but he should make an effort to visit every 2-3 months. He didn’t see the twins for 7 months, that wouldn’t sit with me. And as if he isn’t sleeping around while he’s working. They were together for a hot minute before she got pregnant and have basically been apart since. What’s even the point?

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She confirmed on her latest video, in the comments that no they are no longer together. I want to feel bad for her.. but condoms. She knew the guy for a hot second, but pregnant and he skipped town ASAP. Has hardly been back since.
She’s done an amazing job with the kids and working, etc and she’s never wanted any pity. Can’t help but wonder if their relationship would’ve been different if she hadn’t have gotten pregnant so quickly.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She also just admitted on IG stories that her ex husband had sex with a prostitute and one of her good friends.. wow

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did anyone else manage to get through tha 25 minute life update? Basically, her oldest 3s dad got out of jail and was helping her watch the kids and then it sounds like he died of a drug overdose? she didnt specify how he died just that he "never woke up" then her grandma died and then her brother. She isnt working now and made a point to say she doesnt receive any child support and has a nice cushion to be able to not work until after Christmas, how is this humanly possible?! A single mom with FIVE kids can afford not to work?!
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Did anyone else manage to get through tha 25 minute life update? Basically, her oldest 3s dad got out of jail and was helping her watch the kids and then it sounds like he died of a drug overdose? she didnt specify how he died just that he "never woke up" then her grandma died and then her brother. She isnt working now and made a point to say she doesnt receive any child support and has a nice cushion to be able to not work until after Christmas, how is this humanly possible?! A single mom with FIVE kids can afford not to work?!
She replied to a comment saying that the kids get survivors' benefits and I got the impression that their grandma is helping her out a lot. I would imagine she is also receiving government assistance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

haterade wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Did anyone else manage to get through tha 25 minute life update? Basically, her oldest 3s dad got out of jail and was helping her watch the kids and then it sounds like he died of a drug overdose? she didnt specify how he died just that he "never woke up" then her grandma died and then her brother. She isnt working now and made a point to say she doesnt receive any child support and has a nice cushion to be able to not work until after Christmas, how is this humanly possible?! A single mom with FIVE kids can afford not to work?!
She replied to a comment saying that the kids get survivors' benefits and I got the impression that their grandma is helping her out a lot. I would imagine she is also receiving government assistance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah I was pretty curious about that too. I don’t blame her for needing a break because she has been through some shit this year and taking care of your mental health is so important, especially considering she has 5 kids to care for on her own... but raising 5 kids isn’t cheap and she’s talking about taking like 3 months off from work. And does she think her job will be there when she gets back? I don’t know what she does but I can’t imagine she is so amazing at her job that they’ll hold a position for her for 3 months. I’m just curious about how she can afford it but that’s not really any of my business.

Return to “I-P”