Jessi Christine/Keep Calm And Clean | Part 1

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jessi Christine/Keep Calm And Clean | Part 1

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

This woman is delusional if she thinks youtube keeps doing a sub dump. Shes the only one I've ever heard say this as often as she does.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

Superdupersnoop
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Superdupersnoop »

Lillouiepooie wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:23 pm This woman is delusional if she thinks youtube keeps doing a sub dump. Shes the only one I've ever heard say this as often as she does.

She is losing subscribers. It's not youtube dumping them. And if they are dumping them it's probably the ones she gas purchased
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Superdupersnoop wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:41 pm
Lillouiepooie wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:23 pm This woman is delusional if she thinks youtube keeps doing a sub dump. Shes the only one I've ever heard say this as often as she does.

She is losing subscribers. It's not youtube dumping them. And if they are dumping them it's probably the ones she gas purchased
To this day I’ve never been unsubbed from a single channel. None of the ones who constantly complain about it either. I agree, she is losing subs. Her content is boring.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:12 am
Superdupersnoop wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:41 pm

She’s literally the only person that I follow that says this almost daily and I follow a ton of YouTube channels especially on Instagram.

To this day I’ve never been unsubbed from a single channel. None of the ones who constantly complain about it either. I agree, she is losing subs. Her content is boring.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did she ever touch on why her she gets me page isn’t active anymore?
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

brittknee wrote:Did she ever touch on why her she gets me page isn’t active anymore?
Oh that’s a good point. It didn’t seem to get much interest when I looked at it in the past. Honestly it was a good idea, but it just came off as women complaining to me and I don’t think that empowers anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:53 am
brittknee wrote:Did she ever touch on why her she gets me page isn’t active anymore?
Oh that’s a good point. It didn’t seem to get much interest when I looked at it in the past. Honestly it was a good idea, but it just came off as women complaining to me and I don’t think that empowers anyone.

I always thought it was weird because she clearly stole the idea from Page Danielle and then had women in and out of that profile....never able to keep the same crowd and some real weird ones at that. I remember that one woman who would go sit in a closet to talk on stories and it always caught me off guard.
letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

Okay, so, I only watched her for 1 month to realize how repetitive her videos are. She only records like 3 types over and over. New week. Same video, just different music. If she varied her videos more she'd do much better. There were maybe 5 Christmas Decor/Cleaning videos. I'd say 1, maybe 2 max would be fine. She needs to sit down and get creative if she wants to last on YT.

I used to live where she does-heck, my house was 5 minutes from hers- for 5 years, and she isolates herself for sure...she lives in one of the fastest growing cities in the state.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

She always acts like everything is a big deal, everything is exhausting, everything is going wrong, no one behaves, etc. What is with this chick? She has a nice new home, a healthy family and gets to stay home yet she acts so apathetic about everything. She's becoming so boring.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

QueenMaleficent wrote:She always acts like everything is a big deal, everything is exhausting, everything is going wrong, no one behaves, etc. What is with this chick? She has a nice new home, a healthy family and gets to stay home yet she acts so apathetic about everything. She's becoming so boring.

I think she needs to go to therapy. She clearly has some deep rooted depression that she isn’t taking the time to resolve.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:10 am
QueenMaleficent wrote:She always acts like everything is a big deal, everything is exhausting, everything is going wrong, no one behaves, etc. What is with this chick? She has a nice new home, a healthy family and gets to stay home yet she acts so apathetic about everything. She's becoming so boring.

I think she needs to go to therapy. She clearly has some deep rooted depression that she isn’t taking the time to resolve.

We all know Jess reads here so let me say I’m not shaming her for this but I completely agree that she could benefit from some type of therapy to help with her obvious deep seeded issues and if she’s already in therapy then she needs to seek out a new counselor. I’ve never seen someone so damn down and out and always passive aggressive against others on her Instagram......seems fitting she’s youtube best friends with some of the women she claims to be.
Superdupersnoop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Superdupersnoop »

brittknee wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:40 pm
Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:10 am

We all know Jess reads here so let me say I’m not shaming her for this but I completely agree that she could benefit from some type of therapy to help with her obvious deep seeded issues and if she’s already in therapy then she needs to seek out a new counselor. I’ve never seen someone so damn down and out and always passive aggressive against others on her Instagram......seems fitting she’s youtube best friends with some of the women she claims to be.

We all know she isn't currently in therapy. The only time she leaves her house is to blow hubby's paycheck, run her kids around, and get refill after refill on a bunch of crap she probably isn't consistently taking. And she seems like the type that would whine about therapy on her channel. She claims to be on medication for her anxiety and depression, if she is she needs them adjusted asap. She probably doesnt take them like she is supposed to. Therapy if free with no referral needed through tricare. She needs to put the camera down and focus on her issues. Did anyone else see the pill bottles in one of her moving videos? Maybe they arent working cuz she is taking them and consuming alcohol.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah I hope she can realize she needs professional help. It’s definitely not easy having a spouse/family member in the military but she needs other coping strategies aside from shopping and cleaning videos. Also it kills me to watch these youtubers spend an entire day in bed for “cramps”. Listen, we all deal with “lady issues” lol and yes some people get them quite severely. But I don’t know anyone who just cancels their whole day to lay in bed with a heating pad.

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

letstalkboutsomefin wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:07 am Okay, so, I only watched her for 1 month to realize how repetitive her videos are. She only records like 3 types over and over. New week. Same video, just different music. If she varied her videos more she'd do much better. There were maybe 5 Christmas Decor/Cleaning videos. I'd say 1, maybe 2 max would be fine. She needs to sit down and get creative if she wants to last on YT.

I used to live where she does-heck, my house was 5 minutes from hers- for 5 years, and she isolates herself for sure...she lives in one of the fastest growing cities in the state.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Well....she "claims" when she does anything else her views plummet and it messes up her channel numbers and then she doesn't get "promoted" correctly....but it's really just another excuse to bitch and moan. I mean seriously, if she doesn't get views quick enough she is all upset....GIRL...SOME OF US HAVE REAL JOBS...I can't just watch cleaning videos at work. Chill your shit.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So I haven’t been watching Jessica’s videos lately because I find them repetitive but she always has good cleaning motivation so this morning I decided to watch. Her home is confusing and seriously cluttered. I feel like in the old home, all of their darker toned furniture and farmhouse style really worked. This home has very cool tones with lots of white and grey and nothing matches. I know they have purchased a lot of new stuff lately and obviously they don’t need to but it just doesn’t fit. I have dark furniture and couches (NOT a fan of the white everything trend) and our goal is to keep the home more warm toned. Just a random observation, my home is far from perfect. I just can’t handle clutter!!! Haha

ytwatchman
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ytwatchman »

So first she asks people to send her “tap to cleans” to post on her story and now even that is too much for her and she starts complaining that people just need to tag her. She must be so busy. No wonder views are down
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... be3846.jpg[/IMG] who does this remind y’all of? ImageImage I can’t believe there’s people that think like this.

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

I tried to watch her videos after she moved and got through 2 of them. That was enough for me! I don't wanna hear people whine or complain or even talk about how indecisive they are on camera. Back to unsubscribed. LOL! I don't think Youtube does sub dumps. It really is the viewers and maybe these creators need to re-evaluate themselves and what content they are putting out there that would make views drop.
stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

speaktruth2 wrote:I tried to watch her videos after she moved and got through 2 of them. That was enough for me! I don't wanna hear people whine or complain or even talk about how indecisive they are on camera. Back to unsubscribed. LOL! I don't think Youtube does sub dumps. It really is the viewers and maybe these creators need to re-evaluate themselves and what content they are putting out there that would make views drop.
She is literally the only YouTuber I’ve heard rant about this supposed “subscriber dump”. I’ve been subscribed for a while now I haven’t watched her videos in such a long time tho and I’m still subscribed.

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

stephdee wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:53 pm
speaktruth2 wrote:I tried to watch her videos after she moved and got through 2 of them. That was enough for me! I don't wanna hear people whine or complain or even talk about how indecisive they are on camera. Back to unsubscribed. LOL! I don't think Youtube does sub dumps. It really is the viewers and maybe these creators need to re-evaluate themselves and what content they are putting out there that would make views drop.
She is literally the only YouTuber I’ve heard rant about this supposed “subscriber dump”. I’ve been subscribed for a while now I haven’t watched her videos in such a long time tho and I’m still subscribed.

Actually, on IG I've seen Amanda from This Crazy Life and Jamie's Journey do it. And often. I like Jamie's videos and the difference between her and other moms is she still works outside the home and whines less! Oh, and Ashley from tilvacuumdouspart. She is big on the yt sub dump as well. Probably the worst I've seen. I didn't stick around long enough to hear Jessica complain. I'm outta here, whino! LOL But I know there are several others who do the whole "youtube is unsubbing people". Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. Maybe you're just being paranoid. You know it's always about the number count with these women. Ugh.

Return to “I-P”