Jessi Christine/Keep Calm And Clean | Part 1

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Keep Calm And Clean

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Okiemomma wrote:Fyi jessica, you aren't supposed to give your kid dairy when their running a fever and having sinus infections. It can make the mucus worse.

Yeah, I was shocked too. If it was an ice pop that would be fine, but not a milk product. Ugh. Poor kid.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Mommy359 wrote:
Okiemomma wrote:Fyi jessica, you aren't supposed to give your kid dairy when their running a fever and having sinus infections. It can make the mucus worse.

Yeah, I was shocked too. If it was an ice pop that would be fine, but not a milk product. Ugh. Poor kid.
We all know she’s not the brightest in the bunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
captainoflife
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by captainoflife »

On her video from today she said “we FaceTime daddy a lot” and I’m pretty sure I threw up in my mouth

It’s your husband NOT “daddy”
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Eh, I call my husband "babe" or "daddy" 90% of the time. He doesn't care & since we are always with our daughter it makes it a little hard to switch from that. I usually only call him by his given name when I'm really trying to get his attention, or talking to other adults about him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Loverach06 wrote:Eh, I call my husband "babe" or "daddy" 90% of the time. He doesn't care & since we are always with our daughter it makes it a little hard to switch from that. I usually only call him by his given name when I'm really trying to get his attention, or talking to other adults about him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Eh I feel like that’s different than saying it for all of YT.
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

No one wants to see you sucking face with your daddy, Jess
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Barf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

she can't show her husband on camera because he's military but proceeds to show him on youtube
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

This bitch can’t grow her channel because her attitude is unreal and she thinks she knows everything.

No one like a snobby military housewife.
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Her videos are really becoming how to tips for being a basic adult. Her purse video was hilarious "women should keep their pads and tampons in their purse" no duh sherlock.
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

Wobbledewobble wrote:Ya the single mom thing is offensive. Id be hurt if I was her husband. He may not be able to be around all the time but if you were a single mom it’s highly unlikely you’d be in that big beautiful home or constantly eating bojangles and doing Kirkland’s hauls. And there’s no way you’d be able to stay home with your girls. I understand it’s hard but it’s definitely not done alone. Pretty much Everything they have he has given.

I have no idea about American military, do husbands who serve receive a good amount of money ? Do they just send everything home or keep some for themselves? I'm amazed how many stay at home mom's there are in America who don't have a job, shop all the time and stay at home all day in a beautiful home and cars. I'm guessing the husband must make a nice amount of money.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

She’s literally shaking her ass on insta stories...... ok girl
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

MintJulep wrote:
Wobbledewobble wrote:Ya the single mom thing is offensive. Id be hurt if I was her husband. He may not be able to be around all the time but if you were a single mom it’s highly unlikely you’d be in that big beautiful home or constantly eating bojangles and doing Kirkland’s hauls. And there’s no way you’d be able to stay home with your girls. I understand it’s hard but it’s definitely not done alone. Pretty much Everything they have he has given.

I have no idea about American military, do husbands who serve receive a good amount of money ? Do they just send everything home or keep some for themselves? I'm amazed how many stay at home mom's there are in America who don't have a job, shop all the time and stay at home all day in a beautiful home and cars. I'm guessing the husband must make a nice amount of money.

Not really. My husband just got promoted and has been in almost 8 years and brings home a little under 2900 a month. It's all about budgeting. We do get a housing allowance but we chose to live on base (due to the area) if you live on base you dont really see your allowance. Jessica lives off base, so they get to pocket what they dont spend. I think alot of these youtube moms live a little outside their means.
bitchyNclassy1986
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bitchyNclassy1986 »

I tried to like her, I really did lol. Her attitude is so just nasty. I kinda feel sorry for her oldest. I know some may not agree but, it's unfair that she has to help clean while the youngest sits on the couch with the Ipad, when more than likely she was the one that scattered the toys everywhere. I have a 2nd grader and a toddler. They BOTH clean up their messes. Do I expect it to be perfect, no. Also, its time to take away that pacifier. Her little teeth are jacked up lol. Poor kiddo.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Jessica you are such a bitch stop taking everything up the ass. She really posted that girl telling her not to take Benadryl everyday. And basically rolling her eyes and acting like the girl is a complete fucking idiot. Are you 15 fucking years old? Why do you insist on posting that? What’s the point? To make that person feel less than? Why do you think you get posts and “hater comments” because you’re a bitch. And no, just because someone hates you doesn’t mean they are jealous. It’s possible for people to not like you because you’re a catty 30 something year old woman who acts worse than my 16 year old sister.
You can tell she wrote a bitchy reply to the person too even though she tried to cross it out you can see “lmao”
You are the only YouTuber I’ve ever seen that insists that they don’t care about what “haters” think but you blast them and put them on your ig constantly you obviously fucking care.

Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

So she asks for medicine advice/opinions then berates and acts like a c$$t to the person who simply made an opinion, like she asked for. She ridiculed her on her ig stories. "I dont even know" "I dont have allergies everyday" in a snobby bitch tone. She really needs to get off of social media. She claims to be bullied, but doesnt realize she is bullying others. Dont ask for opinions or advice when you want to complain and be a snooty bitch when someone does exactly what you ask for
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Sorry for the double post. Jessica, you need to get some d@#k. Maybe it will calm you down. Until then you can get bent. Keep calm and shut up.
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Hahahaha. My friend sent me this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

Does this Lindseys LifeNstyle who sent Jessica a card, have a thread? I have quite a few things to say about her. She irritates me a lot.
Haydenbea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haydenbea88 »

I cant even watch her now!! I couldn’t stand her! Miss ‘I got it at Kirkland’s’ and miss ‘I can’t possibly show my ‘hunk of a man husband to you but I actually will by posting photos of him on my IG story’ dumb cow!

Return to “I-P”