Jessi Christine/Keep Calm And Clean | Part 1

tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Keep Calm And Clean

Unread post by tansmom731 »

Oh she's on her "everybody is mean to me" kick on Instagram....in front of her youngest daughter. Be a role model for your daughters dumb ass and act like a strong woman, not a whiney bitch. I highly doubt anything that was said to her over the weekend was rude, she is just so damn sensitive and thinks everybody is out to get her. More than likely nobody said anything to her, she's just been reading here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

tansmom731 wrote:Oh she's on her "everybody is mean to me" kick on Instagram....in front of her youngest daughter. Be a role model for your daughters dumb ass and act like a strong woman, not a whiney bitch. I highly doubt anything that was said to her over the weekend was rude, she is just so damn sensitive and thinks everybody is out to get her. More than likely nobody said anything to her, she's just been reading here.

It looks like she deleted her IG ImageImage
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

Influencer wrote:
tansmom731 wrote:Oh she's on her "everybody is mean to me" kick on Instagram....in front of her youngest daughter. Be a role model for your daughters dumb ass and act like a strong woman, not a whiney bitch. I highly doubt anything that was said to her over the weekend was rude, she is just so damn sensitive and thinks everybody is out to get her. More than likely nobody said anything to her, she's just been reading here.

Can you see it now?
bonkersmagoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bonkersmagoo »

JustZoe wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:49 am Here's the link. It was longer ago than that. Time flies when you are reading b!tchy comments from YouTubers.

That's so WEIRD that she wouldn't answer that question. Especially since her channel was originally about cleaning and organizing. People were probably just curious what she used it for. This girl is a straight up whack job.
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

captainoflife wrote:
Influencer wrote:

Can you see it now?
It is still on there from what I can see

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

bonkersmagoo wrote:
JustZoe wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:49 am Here's the link. It was longer ago than that. Time flies when you are reading b!tchy comments from YouTubers.

That's so WEIRD that she wouldn't answer that question. Especially since her channel was originally about cleaning and organizing. People were probably just curious what she used it for. This girl is a straight up whack job.
It holds all of her anti psychotics she takes on a daily basis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

If she's going to continue to disable all comments, claiming it's all YouTube's fault, she is going to quickly lose views. She said to go over to her instagram where you can comment and chat there but she stopped the comments there as well. I get that she's sensitive to the rude ones but there is that amazing block feature on both platforms. Her regulars will get tired of being shut out and will go elsewhere. It's that simple, everyone is disposable on youtube.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... cfc6ed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 631859.jpg[/IMG]

She added 6 minutes of this “outro” to make her video ten minutes to make $$$

Her damn outro was longer than she video she threw together!!
JSBC0422
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JSBC0422 »

She’s so full of herself! Talking about how she always gets “spotted” everytime she goes out lmao. She’s acting like she has millions of subscribers. I highly, highly doubt she gets recognized that often, if at all.

JSBC0422
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JSBC0422 »

captainoflife wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... cfc6ed.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 631859.jpg[/IMG]

Her damn outro was longer than she video she threw together!!

I left a comment asking why the outro is longer than the actual video itself and she disabled comments lol

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Is it me or does she act like she hates her life?

She sure loves all of that Pioneer Woman dish ware! I think there is more and more with each cooking vlog.
bonkersmagoo
Amateur
Amateur

Her damn outro was longer than she video she threw together!![/quote]

I commented too calling her out asking why half the video was just an end slate. Someone commented saying it was “lack of content” 😂 I laughed.

She’s a mess. Disables comments cause she can’t take the heat. And yes she acts as though she hates her life. I feel sorry for her because in my eyes she has it pretty great. She doesn’t do anything but complain and film her girls fighting. Maybe she should actually give them attention. I’m sure they are acting out because their dads gone. Mine act out when my husband deploys or is gone for a while. I know in those moments they need more love and attention and we talk about their emotions.

Did y’all see her story about buying a service to texts us when she uploads? This girls head is so big.

I left a comment asking why the outro is longer than the actual video itself and she disabled comments lol

[/quote]
Influencer
Informer
Informer

She’s an ugly woman. I think she knows that too, and it’s turned her bitter on the inside
bonkersmagoo
Amateur
Amateur

Her video today is about how to get rid of lice....she did the same EXACT video a year ago. Wow, great way to recycle crap from last year.
pincushion812
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pincushion812 »

She totally seems like the type of person that lays on the couch in the dark complaining of a headache constantly. In other words, whiny, lonely and needy. I loved watching her cleaning videos before she got desperate. The dancing thing is weird. She's just gotten weird. And I'm so tired of seeing these moms on here bending over and showing off their chests. Am I the only one? Surely not. I mean she had one video here recently where she was bent over pretty much the whole time. Why not sit down or put the camera up higher? If she'd get back to what her channel was started for maybe she wouldn't have to whore herself out for views.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
You know what they say...
If you can't take the heat, don't put your family life on YouTube.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
bonkersmagoo
Amateur
Amateur

pincushion812 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:00 pm She totally seems like the type of person that lays on the couch in the dark complaining of a headache constantly. In other words, whiny, lonely and needy. I loved watching her cleaning videos before she got desperate. The dancing thing is weird. She's just gotten weird. And I'm so tired of seeing these moms on here bending over and showing off their chests. Am I the only one? Surely not. I mean she had one video here recently where she was bent over pretty much the whole time. Why not sit down or put the camera up higher? If she'd get back to what her channel was started for maybe she wouldn't have to whore herself out for views.
Yep I noticed. I only like her cleaning videos. Her dancing is so weird and awkward.

Did y’all see this...

HI JESSICA!
10656969-3F28-4E07-863A-35A4ADD342D0.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pincushion812
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pincushion812 »

bonkersmagoo wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:06 pm
pincushion812 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:00 pm She totally seems like the type of person that lays on the couch in the dark complaining of a headache constantly. In other words, whiny, lonely and needy. I loved watching her cleaning videos before she got desperate. The dancing thing is weird. She's just gotten weird. And I'm so tired of seeing these moms on here bending over and showing off their chests. Am I the only one? Surely not. I mean she had one video here recently where she was bent over pretty much the whole time. Why not sit down or put the camera up higher? If she'd get back to what her channel was started for maybe she wouldn't have to whore herself out for views.
Yep I noticed. I only like her cleaning videos. Her dancing is so weird and awkward.

Did y’all see this...

HI JESSICA!10656969-3F28-4E07-863A-35A4ADD342D0.png
Where is that from? It's not that hard to find out someone's home address. Even if all they post is a po box, which by the way, I thought she lived in Tennessee, why does she have a Kentucky po box? She thinks way too much of herself if she thinks she has to drive to another state for her mail to be safe.

EDIT: I see that's from the site rules here. That's good though. I mean, it isn't our address to be posting. I just think it's really stupid for these women to put so much of their personal lives online and then act like they're surprised when someone finds their home address. There's a lot of sick people out in the world. Which leads into the whole youtube/kid thing. I mean, these women are exploiting their kids for views and obviously not caring about their safety so much so that YOUTUBE has had to step in and do it for them.

I just wanted to watch cleaning videos. LOL! If I want to see cute kids I'll look at mine! LOLOL
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
You know what they say...
If you can't take the heat, don't put your family life on YouTube.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
bonkersmagoo
Amateur
Amateur

pincushion812 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:46 am
bonkersmagoo wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:06 pm

Did y’all see this...

HI JESSICA!10656969-3F28-4E07-863A-35A4ADD342D0.png
Where is that from? It's not that hard to find out someone's home address. Even if all they post is a po box, which by the way, I thought she lived in Tennessee, why does she have a Kentucky po box? She thinks way too much of herself if she thinks she has to drive to another state for her mail to be safe.

EDIT: I see that's from the site rules here. That's good though. I mean, it isn't our address to be posting. I just think it's really stupid for these women to put so much of their personal lives online and then act like they're surprised when someone finds their home address. There's a lot of sick people out in the world. Which leads into the whole youtube/kid thing. I mean, these women are exploiting their kids for views and obviously not caring about their safety so much so that YOUTUBE has had to step in and do it for them.

I just wanted to watch cleaning videos. LOL! If I want to see cute kids I'll look at mine! LOLOL
Yeah, she posted in on her IG and I have no idea why. I don't even think anyone ever posted her address but I've seen others addresses, like Kristen Kasper, but she put it out there publically by posting her house for sale, including the sign with relators name. If they didn't want the attention don't put your whole life out there. She does live in Tennessee but in her words "for security reasons" she has her PO Box in Kentucky.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah it’s pretty solid in the rules for this forum if you post an address it’s like an immediate ban. That just goes too far.

I was catching up on here because I haven’t posted since Jess apparently came on here herself. I never saw anyone post her address.

I’m glad others are seeing what I saw from the beginning. She is honestly the worst. Acts all big and bad behind her phone but cries when someone mentions the littlest thing to improve upon. She’s crazy. The best thing she can do is get off social media and volunteer or work outside of the home. She obviously has way too much time on her hands.

Imagine if she used all that energy to do some good? She could have found the cure for cancer by now. Good grief.

If you look at social blade her views and subscribers are tanking. Good riddance. She’s ungrateful.

Influencer
Informer
Informer

smom12 wrote:Yeah it’s pretty solid in the rules for this forum if you post an address it’s like an immediate ban. That just goes too far.

I was catching up on here because I haven’t posted since Jess apparently came on here herself. I never saw anyone post her address.

I’m glad others are seeing what I saw from the beginning. She is honestly the worst. Acts all big and bad behind her phone but cries when someone mentions the littlest thing to improve upon. She’s crazy. The best thing she can do is get off social media and volunteer or work outside of the home. She obviously has way too much time on her hands.

Imagine if she used all that energy to do some good? She could have found the cure for cancer by now. Good grief.

If you look at social blade her views and subscribers are tanking. Good riddance. She’s ungrateful.

What was her username on here?? Thank you Image

Return to “I-P”