Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

Decororchid528

Re: Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Maybe it’s just me, but Meg is the only youtube I watch that is constantly on free vacations. Does she just call up these places and beg for vacations so she can put them on YouTube? Yeah other people go on vacation but never as much or for free like the Hickman clan. Even in the savannah meet up everyone was at like a Marriott and they were at some fancy place of course.
Decororchid528

Haha I’m double posting a couple weeks apart! But anyway. Today on Instagram she posts they have a “surprise” to tell the kids before Christmas and omg Christmas is coming early! She said they’re traveling again for Christmas in a video recently so that’s probably it. In most situations I’d be like oh it’s disney but that’s old news for these kids. I guarantee it will be another place that kids will probably be bored at and it will be 100% free. Yet she talks about how hard they work and how blessed they are.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

So new dog...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Decororchid528

Avocado[31] wrote:So new dog...

Well good I was beginning to think I was the only one who could see this thread LOLOL!

And he is a cutie but why change his name?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

Decororchid528 wrote:
Well good I was beginning to think I was the only one who could see this thread LOLOL!

i think people can see the thread but meg is just boring these days pushing out the same hashtag ad hashtag sponsored videos with tips on how to do the most mundane things ever while flashing off her fake rich and famous lifestyle.......i'm sure people would comment more if the girl came up with new content but sadly it's the same ole same ole everytime she has a new video drop.....
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Decororchid528 wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:So new dog...

Lol thats why I commented that way. It's so dead here I thought the thread was abandoned.

3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

I rarely glance Meg’s way. I didn’t know anyone gave a flip about the Hickman’s these days.
ldubb20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ldubb20 »

So she keeps posting on IG about their kids going on a trip and getting a surprise of their lives, but if it’s just Disney is that really a surprise of their lives? They went last year for Christmas...nothing new.....
Decororchid528

ldubb20 wrote:So she keeps posting on IG about their kids going on a trip and getting a surprise of their lives, but if it’s just Disney is that really a surprise of their lives? They went last year for Christmas...nothing new.....
And they’re in Disney. I mean, super cool surprise but not exactly the surprise of their lives if they’ve been there before. I’m just waiting for the sponsored hotel post.
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

Lol at meg and page being at Disney at the same time
Foreverannoyed
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Foreverannoyed »

I feel like the only reason why they invited her parents (I think that who she said) is so she could get “memorable photos”. Her kids also didn’t seem too happy to see them. Just my view, idk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Saylo wrote:Lol at meg and page being at Disney at the same time
they won't miss eachother either just look for the two biggest heads in the park with those egos
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

I was watching Hayley Paige’s recent video and stumbled upon this comment. Meg is the most annoying person ever. The constant bragging is too much. But a few replies under this are on point!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

And this one....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

so we can all cure world hunger by just believing and being more positive and it will come to those starving then........thanks meg! what a narcissistic post made by her although it doesn't shock me in the least and how exactly did she save for a house when she's still renting someone remind me..... :?
Decororchid528

My gosh could she be any more self absorbed?! Meg you really don’t get it. People can’t just “do it because they want to”. Does she not remember where she came from? Her comment is proof of how money absorbed and selfish they have become. Money is literally everything to them. It’s clear she measures her self worth with her net worth.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

does anyone know how to stop her videos from being recommended to them because this girl gets none of my time in 2019 not even worth it to me to snark on anymore..... :lol:
ldubb20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ldubb20 »

This is some what meg related, did anyone happen to watch Paige Danielle’s latest video, she talks about her dyson and how she purchased it on her own and that dyson did not send her one and then gives a side eye and says unlike other people and I wonder if she is throwing shade at meg I get this feeling that they probably don’t like each other anymore you never see them talk about one another or anything so hmm I just wonder if Paige is on our side and doesn’t like meg anymore???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

ldubb20 wrote:This is some what meg related, did anyone happen to watch Paige Danielle’s latest video, she talks about her dyson and how she purchased it on her own and that dyson did not send her one and then gives a side eye and says unlike other people and I wonder if she is throwing shade at meg Image I get this feeling that they probably don’t like each other anymore you never see them talk about one another or anything so hmm I just wonder if Paige is on our side and doesn’t like meg anymore???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been noticing this for a while though. Meg seems to drop people like a bad habit all the time. Outside of the couple times they mentioned each other for video collabs, they really didn't seem like too good if friends and now they're not even on each others lips. I do think maybe this time Page dropped Meg for a change. They really seemed like oil and water.

Decororchid528

I think this is just Meg’s “MO”. She uses other you tubers to get subscribers and then dumps them. Remember the Savannah trip? She clung to Amy and seemed seriously standoffish around the rest of the girls. She hung out with Lauren who is clearly a lovely and sweet girl and was incredibly awkward.

I’ve tried to start watching more YouTube channels that do it because they enjoy it. Meg just keeps proving how important money is in her life. This is just a job for her. She doesn’t care who she walks all over or offends/insults as long as she achieves her “dream”. If I see another Instagram post about how blessed they are and how “all you have to do is follow your dream!!” Lies Meg. You get vacations handed to you for free, you don’t work for it. And now your kids didn’t even appreciate the Disney trip.

Return to “I-P”