McHusbands

Amanda876
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

McHusbands

Unread post by Amanda876 »

I don't know if they have a thread here but I don't want to bash them. I adore them. They are so cute and their new babies are adorable (Addisen and Everest).. The names arent my taste but their names mean alot to them so its sweet. They reply to almost every comment too.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Re: McHusbands

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

I like them and watch every so often when the videos are in my suggestion box. I really cannot stand their intro though its like nails on a chalkboard to me. Half the time i go to watch a video, i click about because of that intro
emilyk16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyk16 »

I like them, but it seems like Eric is usually the one caring for them while Adam films. Everest is adorable!! Addisen is cute, but she has Adams ears that stick out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

When I saw this title pop up I immediately started saying "Oh no, no, no, no, no...." Hahaha, I just adore them so much, I think I would have cried inside knowing someone had something worse that not liking the intro. That's a complaint I could deal with, haha.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mustlovegiraffes »

So thankful there is a page for them. I adore them. I feel like at the moment they are one of the most real couples on YouTube. Watching their journey to become parents and then seeing their birth vlog, it was so beautiful. I just hope they stay true to themselves and not let came go to their heads like most of the YouTube families do.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

They had the sweetest birth vlog ever.. I lost it when they had the camera on them and when the girls were brought in and Erik was crying. I am a sucker for birth vlogs in general but I feel bad they weren't allowed in the OR (but I totally get why). I actually love their intro. Adam's excitement for life makes me feel excited and happy. The mcbaby monday song/intro is a tad obnoxious but in a totally fun and silly way.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OH my gosh I really wish I was their best friend! Like that is how happy and wonderful it makes me feel inside to watch their videos. LOL... I agree, this is just the sweetest family ever! I can't wait to keep watching their journey. Have you watched any of the videos that Julie has made on her YouTube channel about the egg donation process or her feelings after the the girls were born? The videos before the girls were born were funny, but her video that she posted the other day about her feelings after the girls were born just brought me to tears. She seems so sweet.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

I also said "oh no!" When I saw this thread because I love them! They are so real and they have so much love for each other and their girls. I wish I knew them in real life!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Me too!
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Wow, I just saw a video suggestion for them yesterday and binge watched them lol, I like them and so far they seem like great parents, I do agree with the intro (not a fan) but it seems to fit their personality lol.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Right?! When the worst thing that can be said about them is that their intro can be a bit much, I think that means they're doing something right.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I set a goal for myself to hit 400 posts before I went to bed. It's now 3:09 est and I have nothing negative to say.... So I'll just say "THREE!" in honor of Adam, Erik, Addison and Everestt. LOL. Night all.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

My heart stopped because I like them and you can tell how much they put into being parents. Their intro is annoying.
ReginaPhalange
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReginaPhalange »

I love them! Got nothing bad to say either :)

Gesendet von meinem TA-1024 mit Tapatalk
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I love them. What really made me love them more was when a carseat tech reached out to help and they let her help.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So I actually dread watching their vlogs every day. BUT.... Not for the reason you might guess. I'm hating watching the days tick by! They keep saying they were going to daily vlog the first month home. At day 30 or 31, I feel like I might be crushed to not se another. Their vlogs are so short, simple, and sweet. I just want to keep watching. I hope they don't stop Vlogging. I'd miss them, especially since (at least for me) it's so rare to be able to say you've watched a family right from the beginning. I'll just be sad is all.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So a few days ago, maybe a week, Erik was talking about how a company reached out to them to sell merchant and also a publisher contacted them about maybe writing a book. I love them and I love their story, but I wouldn't buy a book. Would you guys?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I could see buying the eBook if it was a few dollars. I can't see spending $15 or more on a Youtuber book. I hardly spend that much on books anymore I wait until they're $1.99 or something for eBook or I request it from the library.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't know if I personally would ever buy a youtuber book. Not when they have pretty much put their entire story on the Internet to watch for free. Maybe if it was going to be more personal or inspirational, but between what they've posted and Julie has posted, I don't know how much more their would be to share. But I'm no authority on their lives, so I could be wrong. However, I will say that my 19 year old owns a ton of Youtuber books, so there is a market for it in some capacity. But she's into a much different vlogger community than I am. What I would be interested in possibly buying is Adams music. He has a really good voice and I actually think I'd like to hear that.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They found the thread. :D Hey guys!

Return to “I-P”