The Jackson Hive

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: The Jackson Hive

Unread post by fingusername »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Her parents just got them a new van. I’m sorry this family pisses me the hell off. A new house and a new car? So they don’t have a house payment or a car payment? They must be millionaires. I wonder how much they pay Kyle I’m sure it’s WAY more than somewhere else would: their so un relatable. Ellerie is a brat getting a new toy every time. Not to mention Emily never cooks what a LAZY sahm.
is this the crazy bitch who got owned by Disney Cruise????
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Yes they didn’t allow her to get on the cruise because she was one week over the limit. Something along those lines. I’m sure she wanted her Disney cruise vlog or whatever to go viral and it didn’t. It just annoys me HOW much her parents do for them. I get their rich but still. I guess I’m just salty since I don’t have any help lol. Plus I hate to say but ellerie is so spoiled... I def think she’s the favorite child.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Yes they didn’t allow her to get on the cruise because she was one week over the limit. Something along those lines. I’m sure she wanted her Disney cruise vlog or whatever to go viral and it didn’t. It just annoys me HOW much her parents do for them. I get their rich but still. I guess I’m just salty since I don’t have any help lol. Plus I hate to say but ellerie is so spoiled... I def think she’s the favorite child.
you're definitely not the only one annoyed with how spoiled they are. i like to see successful, hard working moms on youtube and the fact that everything is handed to them in so unrelatable. also, aaryn williams posted a vlog yesterday titled "i'm sorry" and today's vlog by the jackson hive was titled "i'm sorry." like, come on, who are you fooling....not only are they unrelatable but they're not original at all.
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

i don't understand these "trendy" off spelling names... every time i hear them says "ellerie" is can't help but think of celery. :(
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thanks! It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if kyles parents no longer talk to them because they don’t accept how they get everything handed to them... it’s kinda weird how they only talk to her parents and NO one else on either side of the family. She says that her family is it. I mean dang her parents showed up with a new CAR and she was not impressed. I never even got a car from my parents I had to buy my first car with my own money! I’m sure her parents make at least a million a year. The stuff they gave her for the baby shower omg.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Not to mention they are ALWAYS at her parents or eating out. She’s a lazy sahm... also she always takes ellerie and leave Eli. Ellerie, Eli and emitt. Or however it’s spelled. Who else thought jay (brother getting married) was gay? I did lol
Hugs_n_btches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hugs_n_btches »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Thanks! It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if kyles parents no longer talk to them because they don’t accept how they get everything handed to them... it’s kinda weird how they only talk to her parents and NO one else on either side of the family. She says that her family is it. I mean dang her parents showed up with a new CAR and she was not impressed. I never even got a car from my parents I had to buy my first car with my own money! I’m sure her parents make at least a million a year. The stuff they gave her for the baby shower omg.
I don't think the car is that big of a deal. Her parents have their own business. It's probably purchased as a company car. Tax deductible for them. Lots of people that have their own businesses do that.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
Star85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Star85 »

Every thing she does reguarding this pregnancy is exactly like what Lex from the Fitzgeralds has already posted. From the yoga ball, to mentioning the prerecorded “we’re in labor” video. Also, she is only 36 weeks and has been acting like SHOULD be in labor at any moment for the last two weeks. I kinda liked her at first, but now I see she only wants views and YT stardom. Im starting to think thats why she got pregnant to begin with.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She only got pregnant because they can have 200 kids and her parents support them. I’m shocked they even make Kyle work. It’s ridiculous I am 22 and have a 950 sq feet apartment with my fiancé and our 3 year old. They are literally the most unrealistic and unreletable ppl I know. Their my age!
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

Am I on the only one that would just wish she would just have the baby already?! haha, I'm tired of her click bait videos always in my recommended list!
uncreative_username
Talker
Talker

Unread post by uncreative_username »

summerinohio wrote:I looked for a thread but didn't see one. These people are the most click baity people I've seen in a very long time. They are letting subscribers name their baby. I don't know the whole channel is so cringy, their views are tiny but they act like they're famous. It use to be a channel with just cleaning videos and stuff but after Britneyandbaby did that quick name change she totally changed the channel add has been trying to copy Britney, she's even sent Brit stuff.

Has anyone else watched them?
I found her through Britney’s channel bc she had send some gifts to them they’re videos are click bait though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
uncreative_username
Talker
Talker

hscheer10 wrote:
Maxxinsta96 wrote:Yes they didn’t allow her to get on the cruise because she was one week over the limit. Something along those lines. I’m sure she wanted her Disney cruise vlog or whatever to go viral and it didn’t. It just annoys me HOW much her parents do for them. I get their rich but still. I guess I’m just salty since I don’t have any help lol. Plus I hate to say but ellerie is so spoiled... I def think she’s the favorite child.
you're definitely not the only one annoyed with how spoiled they are. i like to see successful, hard working moms on youtube and the fact that everything is handed to them in so unrelatable. also, aaryn williams posted a vlog yesterday titled "i'm sorry" and today's vlog by the jackson hive was titled "i'm sorry." like, come on, who are you fooling....not only are they unrelatable but they're not original at all.
Idk if you’ve seen the one playlist vlogs, but in two of them you can tell she’s just trying to use the bigger YouTube moms on her thumbnail, it was super weird.

Star85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Star85 »

Anyone else notice how when she kisses her husband hello, or her kids goodbye she looks at the camera? Lol I just find it so odd, like it’s all for show. But the other day her kids wanted a kiss when she left which was cute, but then your pointing the camera at them and looking at it while doing it. Lol idk, drives me crazy. Also now suddenly she has to wear his shirts because none of hers fit, which is literally what Lex said in her vlog the other day. I can’t roll my eyes hard enough.
uncreative_username
Talker
Talker

Star85 wrote:Anyone else notice how when she kisses her husband hello, or her kids goodbye she looks at the camera? Lol I just find it so odd, like it’s all for show. But the other day her kids wanted a kiss when she left which was cute, but then your pointing the camera at them and looking at it while doing it. Lol idk, drives me crazy. Also now suddenly she has to wear his shirts because none of hers fit, which is literally what Lex said in her vlog the other day. I can’t roll my eyes hard enough.
Yess!!! This is what i meant on my last comment at playlist she was doing the same thing i guess to get a thumbnail just seems fake

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

According to the new video their house sold. Isn’t even that exciting when you get everything handed to you. I’m assuming whatever $ is made from the house they are just going to keep? Considering the parents are building and buying their new house? I would be so embarrassed showing off how much they provide for them. I’m happy living in my 950 sq ft apartment with my spouse and our 4 year old. Cause we pay EVERYTHING ourselves. Ugh
Star85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Star85 »

Omg her brother has got to be GAY!!! I previously said, like I have no problem with it...but it’s so obvious. Lol it cracks me up that he is getting married to a lady. Also, what’s the point of the “we are in labor” video when she is being induced?? Obviously views...but you’re gonna tell us the date as soon as you know, so it’s not going to be a surprise....
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think he’s gay as well. Honestly it’s probably because they wouldn’t support or approve him being gay. They seem a bit conservative to me. Does anyone find joey annoying? Yes I’m so over her complaining you chose to have 3 kids shut up!! They have it made
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They are really trying to blow up and get more subscribers. Now she’s on the mom’s view on instagram. They will never be big youtubers. They are unreletable no one likes that! Mom and dad pay for everything and anything. I’m sure ellerie will get at least 20 toys.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They had their baby.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

I agree they’re unrelatable. I can’t be mad because I would totally let my parents buy/build me a house if they could afford it. At least with youtubers like okbaby, they’re loaded now but they started out relatable.

You can tell she wants Youtube/IG fame for sure. Nothing wrong with that, but it’s noticeable.

Return to “I-P”