The Jackson Hive

summerinohio
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Jackson Hive

Unread post by summerinohio »

I looked for a thread but didn't see one. These people are the most click baity people I've seen in a very long time. They are letting subscribers name their baby. I don't know the whole channel is so cringy, their views are tiny but they act like they're famous. It use to be a channel with just cleaning videos and stuff but after Britneyandbaby did that quick name change she totally changed the channel add has been trying to copy Britney, she's even sent Brit stuff.

Has anyone else watched them?
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Re: The Jackson Hive

Unread post by Mom2two »

summerinohio wrote:I looked for a thread but didn't see one. These people are the most click baity people I've seen in a very long time. They are letting subscribers name their baby. I don't know the whole channel is so cringy, their views are tiny but they act like they're famous. It use to be a channel with just cleaning videos and stuff but after Britneyandbaby did that quick name change she totally changed the channel add has been trying to copy Britney, she's even sent Brit stuff.

Has anyone else watched them?
I have. They're an odd bunch. Very young and it seems like her parents provide a lot for them. The husband works for her dad in the family business but they spend money like crazy!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

I watch them from time to time. I was surprised to learn how young they were considering they are about to have 3 under 3. Nothing necessarily wrong with their age, I just couldn't imagine having three so close in age. She seems like a pretty good mom though and it seems they have a lot of support, financially as well.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I’m a former subscriber. I enjoyed their channel, but then it felt to clickbaity and boring. She is letting the viewers name the baby?? Is she at least providing options?

I think her parents support them quite a bit. Kyle works for them and I think she does too since they have a home office for this family business.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

workfromhomemom wrote:I’m a former subscriber. I enjoyed their channel, but then it felt to clickbaity and boring. She is letting the viewers name the baby?? Is she at least providing options?

I think her parents support them quite a bit. Kyle works for them and I think she does too since they have a home office for this family business.
Parents must be buying them a new house too

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Mom2two wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:I’m a former subscriber. I enjoyed their channel, but then it felt to clickbaity and boring. She is letting the viewers name the baby?? Is she at least providing options?

I saw that too. That vlog showed up on my feed. So, are her parents moving too or was it behind their parent's house already? Jay was moving down the street too. I'd love to know how her folks have as much money as their appear to.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

From what I gathered from that video, is that their subscribers can suggest names and if they like it they will use it.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

workfromhomemom wrote:
Mom2two wrote:

I saw that too. That vlog showed up on my feed. So, are her parents moving too or was it behind their parent's house already? Jay was moving down the street too. I'd love to know how her folks have as much money as their appear to.
They bought 3 lots in a new development it seems. Everyone gets a new house. Image

mparadise
Talker
Talker

Wow must be nice. I wonder what they do exactly to be so comfortable.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

So she addressed the money questions in her vlog today. She said that her parents do provide for them. I found the parents business from Kyle's shirt just if your curious.

http://alienads.com

MissHonesty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissHonesty »

Just because her parents gave Kyle a job and pays them good, doesn’t make them bad people!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mparadise
Talker
Talker

MissHonesty wrote:Just because her parents gave Kyle a job and pays them good, doesn’t make them bad people!!

I totally agree with you! I enjoy their vlogs, I was just genuinely curious!
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Wow must be nice to have stuff handed to you. So I’m assuming her parents are buying them a new house? It looks like her parents are millionaires... They seem nice though but who knows. Most people have to work for what they have.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

MissHonesty wrote:Just because her parents gave Kyle a job and pays them good, doesn’t make them bad people!!

No one said that they were bad people. Chill.

teenlove8282
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by teenlove8282 »

Has anyone else noticed that they completely steal other youtuber's ideas and videos?? I was introduced to these group of youtubers through a giveaway. and ive been watching all there channels. Their name announcement is like the exact same video as another channels pregnancy announcement. Same song, same shots, same over all idea. It's so pathetic. Like not only can you not make your own money but you also can't even come up with your own videos. Its gross. They should be reported to youtube.
Star85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Star85 »

Just watched their latest video, am I the only one who was certain her brother was gay?? Lol Not that it matters, I have gay friends and am all about love. But he is now engaged to a girl?? I am so confused...
ttyl6

Unread post by ttyl6 »

Crazy how jealous people are of what they don't have. Maybe if all of these people hating on the Jackson Hive would make better use of their time, they could be closer to having the materialistic things they are jealous of.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So it’s been a while since anyone has posted in this post. How does everyone like them overall? I think they seem nice. They are moving because her parents are buying them a house? Does that mean they won’t have a house payment? I understand helping out your children but wow they sure are beyond lucky to have all the $$$ support they do. I know Emily said they don’t talk to kyles parents. Anyone know why?
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Has anyone seen their new vlog about three Easter bunny. I think Ellerie is going to grow up so spoiled! Almost every vlog she’s getting something new. I get her parents are rich and I’m sure they just give them money but still. Also I wonder if they don’t talk to kyles parents because they didn’t agree with them having kids so young? Or if they didn’t like Emily. I’m not going to lie I’m jealous they are getting a brand new house and their parents are prob buying them it. I wonder if they actually pay for any bills themselves.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her parents just got them a new van. I’m sorry this family pisses me the hell off. A new house and a new car? So they don’t have a house payment or a car payment? They must be millionaires. I wonder how much they pay Kyle I’m sure it’s WAY more than somewhere else would: their so un relatable. Ellerie is a brat getting a new toy every time. Not to mention Emily never cooks what a LAZY sahm.

Return to “I-P”