The Jackson Hive

Star85
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Jackson Hive

Unread post by Star85 »

Yeah that’s what I thought, surprised no one has mentioned that in the comments about the Gatorade. They are def unrelatable. And yeah Jay and Kylie have a house being built right down the road from the parents and these two. I don’t think it’s as far along in the construction stage, but they def get a house too! I wonder what her parents and family think....how extravagant do you think their wedding will be?!
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Her parents are the ones entitling these brats. Bought her a new van, bought her all that baby shower stuff that I’m sure was $1,000 with all. Buying them a new house, new furniture, buys ellerie MOUNTAINS of toys... all Eli gets are balloons granted he’s younger but still. I love that Disney cruise vlog how they try to act like the victims but if you read through the comments apparently Kyle and her dad were acting out and showing out. She knew she was a week over idiot. I wonder why Kyle even works seems like the parents literally pay for everything. I’m sorry but I can not stand seeing someone being handed everything. I HAVE to give them credit that they at least admitted her parents support them. I’m assuming kyles parents had a problem with how much her parents helped out or them getting married young.
Star85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Star85 »

I totally agree, by “her parents” I was actually referring to Kylie’s parents. Lol Like are they MIA like Kyles? I def read a ton of comments on her cruise video and another ytber who does vacation review type videos about it and a few people in the comments were there when it all went down. Ellerie is adorable but is def growing up to be one spoiled little girl. Literally every time they go to the store she gets something, and every time Emily’s parents see them she gets something new. So she’s going to be that person who doesn’t understand why they cannot always get what they want when they want it in life.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Has anyone seen their most recent addressing the breastfeeding video? She doesn’t even say why it’s major click bait... as for Kylie’s parents I’m not sure it could be that no one agrees with Emily and jays parents helping out as much as they do and they decide not to talk to them. The wedding is in September so I’ll be interested to see if they are there or not. LOL At Emily saying $175 isn’t a lot for a toy yeah it’s not a lot when you have someone paying all your bills. Ugh
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The most recent vlog says that jay and Kylie will move in together after they get married. Everyone gets a house they can build me a house here in the south since they’re so loaded lol. I’m just genuinely curious how they make so much $$$$. I’m assuming the parents business is very successful. It’s just so weird to me that apart from her parents and sibilngs they talk to NO ONE else. Maybe I’m just the only one who thinks this.
Star85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Star85 »

No, I think it’s strange too. And now that you mention it. Who’s going to be at this upcoming wedding since they have no other family or apparently friends?! Lol I’d like a house too while they’re at it.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Has anyone seen their new house?
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

i cant believe people actually watch this family. when your parents buy you literally everything you own, its kind of hard to be relatable. id prefer watching people who work hard for what they have and not rely on parents....especially at their age!
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Absolutely! I agree. You can see their ugly attitudes in the Disney cruise vlog. I only watch about one video a week. They are literally the most spoiled people on YouTube. Idk why the husband bothers to work. I’m sure they will have another child even though he doesn’t want one. Emily seems to push for what she wants. They don’t even buy their children’s clothes that’s why her mom came along for Elleries pre school haul. I doubt they even pay anything for themselves I’m sure whatever Kyle makes just goes into savings. I’m salty cause we are lucky to have 500 left over a month after bills
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

I mean... I just don't understand where all this money is coming from. They can really afford to buy 3 lots and build 3 new homes on the lots all at once?

What the hell do they do :-o I know they have their own business, but tons of people do. They aren't building three new homes at once though. Plus all the other splurges.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m a video she said her parents support them. It’s the video “how can we move” or something like that. I think her parents bought them and are buying jay and Kylie a new house. They bought Emily a new van and they prob bought jays new Jeep. It’s ridiculous. I’m sure any money Kyle makes just goes into savings they prob don’t pay any of their bills.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Maxxinsta96 wrote:I’m a video she said her parents support them. It’s the video “how can we move” or something like that. I think her parents bought them and are buying jay and Kylie a new house. They bought Emily a new van and they prob bought jays new Jeep. It’s ridiculous. I’m sure any money Kyle makes just goes into savings they prob don’t pay any of their bills.
Oh yes I know that. I was more interested in what her parents business is/how are they able to make all these expensive purchases for themselves and all of their children at the same time. I'm sure they have their kids on a leash with all this money which is why they don't talk to many outsiders. The only friends I've seen Emily mention are other youtubers.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She’s mentioned it before on YouTube. Her parents own an marketing advertisement company. You can often see Kyle with the logo on his work shirt or even her parents. I don’t know if I’m allowed to name the company.
ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

Her parents have a youtube channel called Alien Life. The videos are older they started telling thier story about how they become wealthy. Emily couldn't edit both channels so it stopped. They own their business and own race horses.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is there a specific video where they talk about how the got wealthy? I’m curious but don’t want to watch all
ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Is there a specific video where they talk about how the got wealthy? I’m curious but don’t want to watch all
They never finished telling the whole story.They were poor when Emily was little probably why she is spoiled now.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sometimes I wish they would talk more about it but I guess they want privacy. I was born poor and am still poor but idc lol. I like living a simple life. I think her parents go over board but it’s their life
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Well that's awesome for them that they were able to make something for themselves. Does anyone know if the parent's house is done yet? If so do you know if they showed it on video? I would love to live next door to my family lol.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Th video “it’s moving day” she showed a little of their house. I don’t think she’s done a full house tour on it
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why does Emily always go with jay to the store? She doesn’t even have the kids when she goes so it’s not lin she needs help. I can’t bekieve she had him buy her shoes she’s so spoiled and entitled. Does anyone get the vibe that Eli is the least liked child? I do all the time

Return to “I-P”