The Jackson Hive

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Jackson Hive

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:16 am
IHateCilantro wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:13 am Emily?
Im gonna tell you a story...
Do you enjoy stories? (which comedian do I love with that intro? LOL)

Im waiting for Emily to say Im jealous, then Ill stomp her ass there.
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
OMG what do those hands mean?
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Sunshine1
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sunshine1 »

jczc2003 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:40 am You tubers filing lawsuits for sharing personal information?! THEY are the ones putting their lives/names/kids’ faces on the internet! Don’t give me that BS about “personal information” you put yourself out there. Get over yourself...nobody’s gonna stalk you, hon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's funny I giggled Kyle Jackson and it said current location with Emily Jackson Columbia, Illinois so it's not so personal if you can Google that shit miss bossy pants
shittalkinb (narcissistic Emily)
Sunshine1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunshine1 »

jczc2003 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:40 am You tubers filing lawsuits for sharing personal information?! THEY are the ones putting their lives/names/kids’ faces on the internet! Don’t give me that BS about “personal information” you put yourself out there. Get over yourself...nobody’s gonna stalk you, hon.

It's funny I goggled Kyle Jackson and it said current location with Emily Jackson Columbia, Illinois so it's not so personal if you can Google that shit miss bossy pants
shittalkinb (narcissistic Emily)
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

at least I got all my shit done this am, cause this will take all day
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

IHateCilantro wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:25 am
NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:16 am
IHateCilantro wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:13 am Emily?
Im gonna tell you a story...
Do you enjoy stories? (which comedian do I love with that intro? LOL)

Im waiting for Emily to say Im jealous, then Ill stomp her ass there.
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
OMG what do those hands mean?
Lol... PREACH!
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Dammit Emily.
I have nothing to do except fold laundry. I could spar all day.
OHH maybe I should put myself folding laundry on YT, Yesssssssssss, and OVER EMOTE every word!
Wide eyed, feign exhaustion! Struggle. talk about how bad the washer is running lately cause Im pandering for a new sponsored washer freebie!
Talk about Juniors bedwetting issues and how the stains are hard to get out...UNTIL.........
BING!!!! " I GOT SPONSORED BY PERSIL, NOW ALL MY STAINS COME OUT!"

ROFL (Im so stoned)
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jczc2003 »

SeriouslyCurious wrote:That's one person. You always claims "so many people are asking"..... No they are not. Maybe a handful. You just want to talk about it so you lie and say so many people are asking. What about everyone asking about your crook dad. So many people really are asking so talk about that. I'm really starting to believe that a while ago when supposedly Emily and Kylie were cat fighting on here, that it was actually Emily posing as both of them to create drama and get people talking. Girl, we will always be on Kylie's side. That poor girl is so lucky she got away

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Next up: mom and a friend message her to totally back her up then she shares it to tell the world that she is RIGHT! It’s all about being right for Emily. She needs to do herself a favor and stop coming here...apparently she is very thinned skinned.

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

Now you’ve done it! Someone really hurt her feelings.

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mom2two wrote:Now you’ve done it! Someone really hurt her feelings.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Oh, she’s butt hurt alright! Image

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

It’s sooo funny that she has to pretend everything is sent to her via message...hey, Emily, why do you have such mean things to say about the girl your brother was going to make his WIFE?! You are so full of shut.

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

**full of shit.

Don’t want the spelling police to come and get me.

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Hahaha and she is claiming her q and a with Kyle gets juicy at the end..... we will see. It's probably going to be along the lines of her and Kyle's "sex life ", which we don't give fuck about. Can you imagine her in bed with her big creepy eyes and smudged lipstick. Be probably makes her pin back her weird ads bangs when they have sex.....ewwwwwwwwwwww

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can someone please explain the not showering all day thing? That’s just gross...no wonder he found himself another woman to fool around with. Nasty, whiny, pasty white, shit for personality wife with cult-like family.

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I see someone said they are uploading a “juicy” q&a who wants to pull one for the team and watch it? Juicy would be talking about convict daddy. Not how often kyles penis goes inside of Emily’s vagina. I’m sure she giggles like a school girl about it.
insider 1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by insider 1 »

I know that she is soooo jealous of Jay's ex...she will do and say anything she can against her....fact!
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

That fake BS post yesterday had me rolling. what a lying piece of narcissistic shit she is because she would definitely post screenshots of any negative dms she’d received.
Just her cry baby attention seeking attempt to make herself feel better. Did it work, shittalkinyoungmom?

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maxxinsta96 wrote:I see someone said they are uploading a “juicy” q&a who wants to pull one for the team and watch it? Juicy would be talking about convict daddy. Not how often kyles penis goes inside of Emily’s vagina. I’m sure she giggles like a school girl about it.
I watched it and feel like I lost a few brain cells during the process. Nothing new but yes they act like a couple of 13 year olds once again.

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

This q and a was definitely made up by Emily. Dude, we know you have sex, we don't care. Stop acting like stupid teenagers. Pretty sad Kyle doesn't even know how old his sister is. He Doesn't even seem to care. If she is that much younger than him how is it her fault if his family actually is toxic. Her q and a's are always the same questions just worded differently. They say they never split money....... um you split with your parents and Joey and jay. Kyle legit looks miserable. Emily will shoot him a look so he says one of her planned out answers and then stupidly giggle. Their body language it self shows how much Emily lies about how good her and Kyle are. The entire video is Kyle sitting behind her awkwardly waiting for his next look from Emily to ok him to talk. And the reason your parents aren't in the vlog anymore is because we called your family out on your crook fucking dad. Don't use any other damn excuse. Your parents even made their own vlog channel. Your family use to be in every vlog and now that you got called out they aren't .

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think she’s scared shitless that word about jailbreak Justin will spread to the new neighborhood and that’s why she’s using a Missouri city as her home location. It’s probably the real
reason they moved from their previous location.

Star85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Star85 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 7beee5.jpg[/IMG]

This post is probably referring to things that were said in here.
And I love that she was taught “if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all” when she her self shit talks Kylie and also talks down and MEAN to her own husband. She is so judgey. Guess she can dish it out but not take it back. Image

Return to “I-P”