Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Jackson Hive

Unread post by username44 »

jczc2003 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:09 am
username44 wrote:
NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:16 am

I low key wanna see the video where she explains the explosive blowout stain on her pristine beige house after Emyttë does baby led weaning on buffalo chicken.
Won't be much longer until she pulls an Aaryn Williams and starts giving the kids cake pops everyday too.

Does anyone start the day off with a diet soda? Just curious. Em said she was tired and needed something to get her going and cue a clip of her pouring a diet coke into a cup. Lmao.
Guilty here! I hate coffee, but start my day with Diet Coke. Image I don’t believe it’s considered a “caffeine fix” though because that 12 oz Diet Coke has considerably less caffeine in it than a cup of coffee would. She’s just so stupid...Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't had a pop for breakfast since I was in college. I used to be addicted to it, and now I'm finally off of it so I don't want to go back lol. I was caught off guard by it :D She's you know complaining she needs some energy and the scene cuts to her pouring pop haha
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

For as much $ as they seem to have because OF YOUR PARENTS YOUNGMOM you’d think they’d do many more outings. We are very tight on $ but we will take our daughter to free things. Playtime at the library, the park, going to play outside with bubbles, car dealership 😂😂 she can name almost all Toyota’s. She’s too busy with they damn letter board I just want To snap over her head. Yes they tv is on ALL day long it’s ridiculous. Wouldn’t shock me if the kids go to bed with the tv on
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ummm... Emily's hair does not look any different lol. She was teasing it like she got a pixi cut or something. Her hair literally looks exactly the same. Anything for hype. Expect tomorrows video to be extremely click bait-y "DRASTIC NEW HAIRCUT!"

I wish she would grow those bangs out. Yikes.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I can’t believe how often she gets her hair done! Do you guys get yours done that often? It never looks great if that good. She sticks with the same style. I think she’d look good with a bob. Yeah her stringy bangs are ugly but remember she wants to match celery to be goals
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jczc2003 »

Nope, her hair looks no different to me, but she’s always discussing her hair for some reason...Youngmom, that half bun does you no favors. Just looks like a ball on top of that big empty head.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don't ever get my hair done because I don't dye it. It's been my natural color for years. My SIL cuts it when I need a trim since she's a stylist. She must drop a couple bills at the salon too.

Do you guys really think Emily weighs 129 like she says she does? I kind of having a hard time believing it. She's definitely slimmed down a lot, but I weigh 130 and I'm 13 weeks pregnant and she STILL looks bigger than me. I'd say she weighs 135-140 maybe. She's the type to lie about her weight lol.
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

I do think she’d lie about her weight. First thought when I saw that before and after pic is it looked edited to make her waist look smaller than it actually is. Go ahead, youngmom, and post that scale pic.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh yes. In the next few vlogs she will be paying extra special attention to her forgotten one Eli, and she's probably popping a bunch of laxatives right now for she can post a scale pic in a few days.

Such a predictable young mom
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Yeah, I don’t think that hair does her any favors. She needs an entirely new style.

I do my own color, but I like experimenting, and my color is a flat ugly lifeless brown on its own, so I usually rock a different color.

Salon wise, I go once or twice a year for a quick trim.

And she clearly can’t measure. She took off about a quarter inch and calls it 2”.

Young mom, go back to school. Just because you graduated doesn’t mean you got an education.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jczc2003 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:21 pm I do think she’d lie about her weight. First thought when I saw that before and after pic is it looked edited to make her waist look smaller than it actually is. Go ahead, youngmom, and post that scale pic. Image

Yes, I think she would lie, but she is also pretty short, it doesn’t take as much to look big at a short height. My youngest daughter is 17 and only 5’1”, but she’s got a muscular athletic build from swimming. She looks bigger than a lot of her friends who are taller but have the same weight. She is 130 right now and wears a size M in shirts, and a 7/8 in jeans.

However, Em clearly does not have a muscular build. She has a “dropped weight super fast by not eating” build. I know she shows us food, but I get the feeling the weight loss was more important than the healthy living. I feel like she only eats enough to look like she’s eating full meals. She only shows a small amount of what she supposedly eats.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Looking at Em in more candid pics she does not weigh 129. Her thighs are too big, I'm not saying they're big, just too big for that weight since she isn't muscular. I really don't want to critique her body because it feels wrong, but, I can smell a lie there so I figured it's fair game to bring it up.

I'm 5'2, and when I'm not pregnant I weigh around 122-125, Although my starting weight for #2 was 129 because I found out in the midst of the holiday season lol. I wear a size small shirt, and a 4 in jeans. There's no way Emily is only a pound lighter than I am right now. We're about the same height so she looks like she's probably closer to high 130's. I'm pretty good at guesstimating usually so when she said she weighs 129 I just don't think that's completely truthful.
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Annnd we get the scale pic
Hi, Emily!!
Girl is so sad asking her own Instagram questions.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

jczc2003 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:11 pm Annnd we get the scale pic ImageImageImage
Hi, Emily!! Image
Girl is so sad asking her own Instagram questions. Image

OMG NO. Did she really post one that freaking soon? Wow young mom, you're really quite pitiful.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Took her no time at all to post a scale image of her toes.

Or someone’s toes.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sorry young mom, I'm gonna need some better proof than that. Come up with a better pic. Write on your letter board "I clogged up my own YTMD thread" for we know it's really you.
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

username44 wrote:Sorry young mom, I'm gonna need some better proof than that. Come up with a better pic. Write on your letter board "I clogged up my own YTMD thread" for we know it's really you.
Lol,
She was called thick and I guess she took offense and stopped eating! She is as bad as Tiffani Beaston, lies for content, relying on a trash talk sight to gather content, I am beginning to think they all do it.

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What I really wonder about are how kids turn out raised in a situation where the only thing that matters is doing something special or stupid for a camera.

I have only been watching YT Moms for about a year, so I have not spent a long time watching families like Jesssfam where the kids entire existence has been on camera from birth. I see what her kids are like now.

When Kate and Jon’s mess of a life and 8 kids was popular, they were getting things given to them, taking trips all the time for free. Then it all crashed down, and the kids are a fricken mess. Their lives revolves around a camera, but it was usually only a few days here and there.

These YT families, especially the daily bloggers, are going to see a huge change when they stop. The kids won’t know how to cope. People like Emily, whose ENTIRE existence is based on view count, and other 12yo moms telling her how awesome she is, will have a much worse fall from grace. I imagine she will wind up a seriously depressed person.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:55 pm What I really wonder about are how kids turn out raised in a situation where the only thing that matters is doing something special or stupid for a camera.

I have only been watching YT Moms for about a year, so I have not spent a long time watching families like Jesssfam where the kids entire existence has been on camera from birth. I see what her kids are like now.

When Kate and Jon’s mess of a life and 8 kids was popular, they were getting things given to them, taking trips all the time for free. Then it all crashed down, and the kids are a fricken mess. Their lives revolves around a camera, but it was usually only a few days here and there.

These YT families, especially the daily bloggers, are going to see a huge change when they stop. The kids won’t know how to cope. People like Emily, whose ENTIRE existence is based on view count, and other 12yo moms telling her how awesome she is, will have a much worse fall from grace. I imagine she will wind up a seriously depressed person.
I think she already has some level of depression or a void she's trying to fill going on. if you think about it, a ton of these YT moms are kind of messed up. Well, at least the ones I watch :D I've started off liking a ton of them (as goes for Emily) and just grew to see through them. I'm pretty sure the majority of people doing YT are slightly insane because once the views go up they start acting out. I mean just look at Em, she came on here and gossiped in her own thread more than anyone else hahahahaha. Emily wishes she could be Jess. She copies her thumbnails and everything.

Off topic but now that you've mentioned Kate plus 8, apparently she's coming out with a dating show? my husband mentioned it LOL. I think its called Kate plus date? A disaster I'm sure.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

username44 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:04 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:55 pm What I really wonder about are how kids turn out raised in a situation where the only thing that matters is doing something special or stupid for a camera.

I think she already has some level of depression or a void she's trying to fill going on. if you think about it, a ton of these YT moms are kind of messed up. Well, at least the ones I watch :D I've started off liking a ton of them (as goes for Emily) and just grew to see through them. I'm pretty sure the majority of people doing YT are slightly insane because once the views go up they start acting out. I mean just look at Em, she came on here and gossiped in her own thread more than anyone else hahahahaha. Emily wishes she could be Jess. She copies her thumbnails and everything.

Off topic but now that you've mentioned Kate plus 8, apparently she's coming out with a dating show? my husband mentioned it LOL. I think its called Kate plus date? A disaster I'm sure.
Absolutely.

With kids, they learn from positive attention and negative attention. These moms have learned the same way- they value the positive attention like most people value real connections. Emily is a wreck waiting to happen. She is so committed to the persona, but she has no outside connections. Just her parents and brothers. No friends, no extended family. Given that her parents don’t seem to interact with their own extended families, I would say that aspect is definitely learned behavior.

Kate.... that woman is a flipping mess. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to date her except people after the fame. I used to love that show, until the split and everything started going crazy.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Clickbait “break in scare” again. No clue what’s in the video, because I have no patience for her in the morning.

Return to “I-P”