Kalyn and Robert

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalyn and Robert

Unread post by LexiRae »

Haulnarse wrote:Oh geez, she was hoping for a midwife lead vbac.

Dude, you weren’t healthy going into your pregnancy, you are over weight, havent waited 2+ years between csection and start of pregnancy, your at a high risk for pre eclampsia and now you have gestational diabetes Image

But your willing to risk mom and baby to have a midwife lead vaginal birth with your doula??? Um okay.

What. Am. I. Watching???
Clearly Kalyn is slow. Why would she even think that a midwife would be a possibility when JUST IVF alone is considered a high risk pregnancy never mind her already having pre eclampsia and being overweight and not waiting much more than a year before trying to conceive again... now she has gestational diabetes and doesn’t even want to follow the doctors advice for a repeat c section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Maybe I could see her wanting to try in the hospital but I cannot imagine them being willing to make lifestyle choices for her to be healthier. I would like to believe the main goal would be for this kid not to have a NICU stay.
Youdontknowme
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Youdontknowme »

Maybe they want a NICU stay for the attention it brings to their channel.

iamelisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iamelisabeth »

Kalyn not wanting to go to her gestational diabetes class makes me so mad.. She clearly needs to make changes to her diet and lifestyle, for her safety and that of the baby, but she's still not willing to.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

iamelisabeth wrote:Kalyn not wanting to go to her gestational diabetes class makes me so mad.. She clearly needs to make changes to her diet and lifestyle, for her safety and that of the baby, but she's still not willing to.
I genuinely hope that she never has another biological child after this. First her pregnancy with magnolia that put both of their lives in danger due to Kalyns preeclampsia and magnolias severe prematurity, and now Kalyn being diagnosed with Gestational diabetes and basically making a joke out of it. That’s so scary!

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

GD is actually super easy to manage by diet as well, (been there, done that) but she will be the one to not do anything then be pissed she has to do insulin shots.

She honestly is so far from reality at this point. No need to be a whinging bitch, suck it up, do whats needed to keep both mom and baby healthy and baby in utero for longer. I hate to say it, but she is totally angling for another NICU stay.

For someone who has had to do IVF to get pregnant- wouldnt you do everything in your power to stay healthy? Did her ivf doctor not required her to be a healthy weight prior to transfer? He’s a bloody walking heart attack a diet would be beneficial to them both.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

These two utterly disgust me.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm surprised she wasn't asked to lose 50lbs before they'd agree to do the IVF.

Part of me wonders if they loved the attention of being preemie\NICU parents. Remember how literally the day they're fragile preemie came home they had Magnolia out to a restaurant...full of people and their germs. I can't imagine. Then she was like the doctor said we didn't have to.

It's not like they don't know how to order in.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Kalyn looked so miserable in her latest Instagram stories. She was showing how she has to test her blood multiple times a day and Robert was making it into a fucking joke :/
I think they were happier when they were fostering Kids. Kalyns body doesn’t do well with pregnancy and I’m sure Robert will be pushing for another 2-3 biological kids within a couple more years

sparklesushi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sparklesushi »

Anyone else notice their maternity photos were all tagged as #rainbowbaby etc etc? Am I missing something? Did they experience a loss??
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

sparklesushi wrote:Anyone else notice their maternity photos were all tagged as #rainbowbaby etc etc? Am I missing something? Did they experience a loss??
Im curious too...there wasnt much time between magnolia and the new baby for another pregnancy and miscarriage

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

sparklesushi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sparklesushi »

It definitely isn’t like them to go through something like a loss and not find a way to profit from a good clickbait thumbnail. I really wish someone would ask them why they used those hashtags but I have a feeling they would just deflect.
liz5618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by liz5618 »

sparklesushi wrote:Anyone else notice their maternity photos were all tagged as #rainbowbaby etc etc? Am I missing something? Did they experience a loss??
The only thing I can think of is they had the failed transfer before they implanted Ruby, so maybe that's what they mean?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

kayliwren4513
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayliwren4513 »

I also found it odd that they didn't use their "rainbow baby" for video content. I noticed in her Instagram bio, she has 3 baby emojis, but there's an angel one in between 2 regular ones.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

Kalyn and Robert

Unread post by your_illusion »

Baby is here. I wonder if she got her natural birth . From her Insta stories it sounds like she is hooked up to machines. I guess we will get a birth story soon .

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

your_illusion wrote:Baby is here. I wonder if she got her natural birth . From her Insta stories it sounds like she is hooked up to machines. I guess we will get a birth story soon .

I say csection, an first time induction would have taken longer than the 4hrs between her stories.

The picture of bloodied ruby in doctors arms looks like its in theatre.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Haulnarse wrote:
your_illusion wrote:Baby is here. I wonder if she got her natural birth . From her Insta stories it sounds like she is hooked up to machines. I guess we will get a birth story soon .

I say csection, an first time induction would have taken longer than the 4hrs between her stories.

The picture of bloodied ruby in doctors arms looks like its in theatre.
100% a c section. They’re all in scrubs and masks in what appears to be an operating room. Also she couldn’t have been induced in just 4 hours

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

What I find terrible is if she had a c section, she was released just two days after birth. Normally c section mothers her to stay in about four days. I feel bad for Kalyn. I honestly rarely watch their channel anymore because Robert is an asshole and they both seem very dumb but I have a soft spot for Kalyn.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

SouthernBella wrote:What I find terrible is if she had a c section, she was released just two days after birth. Normally c section mothers her to stay in about four days. I feel bad for Kalyn. I honestly rarely watch their channel anymore because Robert is an asshole and they both seem very dumb but I have a soft spot for Kalyn.
Kalyn honestly seems like such a sweet woman. You can tell she does mostly everything from cooking, cleaning, and taking care of magnolia (and now the new baby) i feel like Robert is a very unsupportive husband. Even in the video where Kalyn was clearly very annoyed with Robert he kept filming and turning it into a joke. He should have turned the camera off and either left her alone or offered to get her food or something that would cheer her up.

Return to “I-P”