Kalyn and Robert

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalyn and Robert

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Does anybody else think that Magnolia looks like she has a chromosomal disorder or something other than prematurity going on? That mass on her face is bad.... It has literally deformed her little face. I feel bad for that baby but really cannot stand Robert. He is a real blow-hard and Kalyn seems slow.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

SouthernBella wrote:Does anybody else think that Magnolia looks like she has a chromosomal disorder or something other than prematurity going on? That mass on her face is bad.... It has literally deformed her little face. I feel bad for that baby but really cannot stand Robert. He is a real blow-hard and Kalyn seems slow.
Sadly I think you may be right about something more serious going on with Magnolja. That hemangioma on her face is so huge and close to her eye, I really hope it doesn’t cause vision problems or anything down the line. They say it’s going to shrink but I don’t think that huge thing can go away on it’s own. I feel really bad for Magnolia and feel like they used her severe prematurity to get more views and donations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

So it’s really supposed to shrink on its own? And didn’t she have a bunch on her liver as well? I’d be really concerned and seeking out second opinions. Not to be vain but having a large, prominent lump on her face is quite concerning. I’d be worried about bullies and self image if it doesn’t resolve. I agree, she sure does seem to have a lot of issues going on. I certainly hope it’s just a mix of bad luck and being a premie and she doesn’t have any genetic issues. Hopefully they get her caught up over the next year or two with therapies. I hope she doesn’t jump right in to pregnancy number two and end up with another premie when magnolia still has a lot of needs going on.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ButterflyB »

The lump seemed to shrink a tiny bit when they first started her on the meds to shrink it but now it seems to have either stopped shrinking or (at least to me) it looks like it is back to the size it was before the meds.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Exome sequencing isn't cheap so if there is an issue they'd probably have to have enough reason to justify it to have insurance cover it or they'd be paying out of pocket.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

ButterflyB wrote:The lump seemed to shrink a tiny bit when they first started her on the meds to shrink it but now it seems to have either stopped shrinking or (at least to me) it looks like it is back to the size it was before the meds.

I didn’t realize she was on meds (I don’t watch all the vlogs)...that’s positive at least, something proactive. I assumed they were still watching and waiting.

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Tiger27 wrote:So it’s really supposed to shrink on its own? And didn’t she have a bunch on her liver as well? I’d be really concerned and seeking out second opinions. Not to be vain but having a large, prominent lump on her face is quite concerning. I’d be worried about bullies and self image if it doesn’t resolve. I agree, she sure does seem to have a lot of issues going on. I certainly hope it’s just a mix of bad luck and being a premie and she doesn’t have any genetic issues. Hopefully they get her caught up over the next year or two with therapies. I hope she doesn’t jump right in to pregnancy number two and end up with another premie when magnolia still has a lot of needs going on.

I also hope that most of this is due to being a preemie.. the things that Kailyn was saying Magnolia started doing at 8 months is stuff a lot of babies start doing much earlier than that. She did mention Magnolia is behind even for her adjusted age and I really do hope that they hold off on the IVF until Magnolia is at least somewhat caught up. God forbid they have another preemie baby I really don’t think Robert would be able to handle it

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

[/quote]

I also hope that most of this is due to being a preemie.. the things that Kailyn was saying Magnolia started doing at 8 months is stuff a lot of babies start doing much earlier than that. She did mention Magnolia is behind even for her adjusted age and I really do hope that they hold off on the IVF until Magnolia is at least somewhat caught up. God forbid they have another preemie baby I really don’t think Robert would be able to handle it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Agreed, they need to get financially responsible and it would be nice if Magnolia wasn't a baby when they started their next journey. One reason I unsubbed was they're begging for money when neither have gainful employment. I can understand Kalyn not but Robert is so lazy and is constantly tweeting companies asking for free stuff. And it's not cheap items we're talking about 100s of dollars. If I were Kalyn I would've left him a long time ago.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

They posted a video of their Thanksgiving preparations today and everybody was upset in the comments because part of her preparation was cleaning out the fridge, which consisted of tossing tons of food that still looked good. Then Robert goes on to complain about Panera charging too much for a bagel... But they are ok with throwing out good food. . I was about to chime in with a comment but it wouldn't let me post it, and then I realized they deleted the video. I guess they are going to delete the part where they threw out tons of food.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

SouthernBella wrote:They posted a video of their Thanksgiving preparations today and everybody was upset in the comments because part of her preparation was cleaning out the fridge, which consisted of tossing tons of food that still looked good. Then Robert goes on to complain about Panera charging too much for a bagel... But they are ok with throwing out good food. . I was about to chime in with a comment but it wouldn't let me post it, and then I realized they deleted the video. I guess they are going to delete the part where they threw out tons of food.
I don't think their bagels are that expensive. Can you imagine traveling with that guy? Dear God he's so annoying.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

They posted it again... Not sure what they changed if anything.... I couldn't handle attempting to watch it again
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

SouthernBella wrote:They posted it again... Not sure what they changed if anything.... I couldn't handle attempting to watch it again
She still threw out tons of food (the whole refrigerator) and there weren’t any money saving tips at all. And Robert complaining about buying a bagel and a drink from Panera bread for $6 when they are planning to have another baby soon (I saw them comment that to somebody on YouTube not too long ago) lol.. They want to have 5 kids and can’t afford $6 at Panera. God help them.....

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Robert is such a nut job. I can’t even watch these people. How do they still have followers? I only swing by here once in a blue moon.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Mommy359 wrote:Robert is such a nut job. I can’t even watch these people. How do they still have followers? I only swing by here once in a blue moon.
The funny thing is Robert actually reads here. I remember on a live stream one time he made a comment towards Kailyn and then quickly said he was joking and that it was going to be on the gossip site lol.

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

LexiRae wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:Robert is such a nut job. I can’t even watch these people. How do they still have followers? I only swing by here once in a blue moon.
The funny thing is Robert actually reads here. I remember on a live stream one time he made a comment towards Kailyn and then quickly said he was joking and that it was going to be on the gossip site lol.

I’m not surprised. Also, they both seem like such difficult people. Do you get that vibe or is it just me? She seems like hell to deal with and so does he.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Mommy359 wrote:
LexiRae wrote:

I’m not surprised. Also, they both seem like such difficult people. Do you get that vibe or is it just me? She seems like hell to deal with and so does he.
Yes they do both seem very hard to deal with. Something about Robert just really gets under my skin though. Between his online panhandling, complaining about Magnolia crying all the time, and pushing so hard to use all 5 embryos when they don’t even have health insurance just blows my mind.

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ignorance! That’s the only word that comes to mind.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

They are just so boring. People and their mundane lives usually are, but as YouTuber, they should try to make things look more interesting. Some tips: Do not just explain what you did, include the viewers. Good editing is the key. Do not preach for 5 minutes. Even 30 seconds is too much if you are not telling something that truly pokes the interest. They lack the charisma and Robert is super preachy with holier-than-thou attitude. If I want to listen to preaching I would go to church. No thanks.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Kataja wrote:They are just so boring. People and their mundane lives usually are, but as YouTuber, they should try to make things look more interesting. Some tips: Do not just explain what you did, include the viewers. Good editing is the key. Do not preach for 5 minutes. Even 30 seconds is too much if you are not telling something that truly pokes the interest. They lack the charisma and Robert is super preachy with holier-than-thou attitude. If I want to listen to preaching I would go to church. No thanks.
This is so true! I was watching their livestream of them cooking a few months ago and my mom was like “who are those people?? They’re very boring and that ladies voice annoys me” I really wonder how much they get paid for their videos considering their subscriber/view count isn’t great.

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol Kalyn's voice annoys me too. And she has this perma grin on her face that is annoying and she almost looks and acts... I dunno... Slow. Robert is just someone I could tell I would tell off in real life if I was forced to be around him for long. Magnolia is cute but definitely looks like she has something very wrong with her... That hemangioma is looking very bad.

Return to “I-P”