Kalyn and Robert

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalyn and Robert

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Dont bother watching the “birth vlog” it was 90% of fat head talking into the camera then squeezing into the blue hospital get up

No baby born. should be able to report videos for Clickbait titles.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hope his wedding videos are better than his childs birth. First 5 mins was uneventful, loads of blur, blurry and moving footage. Terrible.
sparklesushi
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sparklesushi »

If his wedding videos are anything like this birth video...lord!! What was the point of not editing out all the blurriness or the agonizingly long wait before Ruby was pulled out?

I also was super confused by Kalyn’s attitude...zero emotions? Is that normal for a c-section? Maybe she was drugged? I’m about a week away from my due date with my second baby and I was over here sobbing when Ruby was born and I don’t even like these two jokers.

OH! And could Robert have made this whole thing MORE about him? Constantly trying to find his best lighting and best angle and staring into the viewfinder and fixing his hair...and then don’t even get me started on the horrific scene where he squeezed himself into those scrubs and proceeded to shake his body for the camera?! Brb, gotta pour some bleach in my eyes.
kayliwren4513
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayliwren4513 »

I think having a baby that didn't need NICU care was a rude awakening for them in terms of how much work and exhaustion goes into taking care of a newborn, especially when they had 2 kids so close in age. I really wonder why Ruby has lost a whole pound of weight since being born. I know it's normal for babies to lose a little bit of their birth weight, but a whole pound is a lot!
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Their birth vlog is seriously gonna be at least 3 videos long?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dragged their newborn to a photographer already covid-what?
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

How does she put up with him? I know we have seen the annoyance on her face more than a few times but ugh

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

Haulnarse wrote:Dragged their newborn to a photographer already Image covid-what?
I commented on their Instagram
Post asking if they really got newborn photos done in the middle of a pandemic and they deleted my comment. These people truly disgust me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

MamaTweet wrote:How does she put up with him? I know we have seen the annoyance on her face more than a few times but ugh

Probably because she has the IQ of a house fly

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Mookiel wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Dragged their newborn to a photographer already Image covid-what?
I commented on their Instagram
Post asking if they really got newborn photos done in the middle of a pandemic and they deleted my comment. These people truly disgust me.

I’ll never understand why everyone is obsessed with getting newborn photos done professionally. The latest IPhones have a portrait mode that’s literally better than a professional camera, and most newborns look like potatoes. Such a waste of money! A newborn photographer came and basically pushed me into getting my sons pics taken, and I never bought them lol.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What a bozo

If you are gonna claim to do the night feed. Get up and leave the room of the sleeping mother. What an idiot. Hat on, hes not even holding the baby to feed her. Image

Id be pissed if i was kalyn and he was in the room, on the bed, with the lights on, feeding the baby and instagramming the whole time Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 9ac4f5.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... f3cb89.jpg[/IMG]
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Haulnarse wrote:What a bozo

If you are gonna claim to do the night feed. Get up and leave the room of the sleeping mother. What an idiot. Hat on, hes not even holding the baby to feed her. Image

Id be pissed if i was kalyn and he was in the room, on the bed, with the lights on, feeding the baby and instagramming the whole time Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 9ac4f5.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... f3cb89.jpg[/IMG]
Oh god how lazy can he be!!! He should just be thanking his lucky stars that this one isn’t in the NICU and covered in hemangioma. Poor Kalyn, her husband is an ass! She probably asked him to let her sleep for an hour or 2 and he can’t even hold his own child to feed her

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Feeding the baby flat on her back because his fat ass is too busy giving himself back pats. Father of the year that's how newborns get aspiration pneumonia and wind up in the PICU.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Return to “I-P”