lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Fitzgeralds.

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Toodles123 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:I watched the christmas video and totally missed the name! Anyone care to share?

I think it begins with W

I like Lex Dan and Cooper. I feel bad for Mush though. I feel like she is never walked. And yea I will be interested to see how they make that room work for both kids. It is so small
Willow or Willa (something like that).

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
TY Willow was my original guess. She showed a nametag of sorts with a W and that was the first name that came to my mind. But then she did the name video and said her name choice was not popular or well liked....and I guess it is somewhat popular where I live so that threw me off
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Lex is turning into all of the other youtubers with click bait. "DOCTOR VISIT DIDN'T GO AS PLANNED" Cooper has a mild heart murmur that the doctor thinks is harmless. I imagine many people saw that appt and thought something was wrong with either Lex or the unborn baby... I had high hopes that she would not fall into the clickbait category.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

here4thepopcorn wrote:Lex is turning into all of the other youtubers with click bait. "DOCTOR VISIT DIDN'T GO AS PLANNED" Cooper has a mild heart murmur that the doctor thinks is harmless. I imagine many people saw that appt and thought something was wrong with either Lex or the unborn baby... I had high hopes that she would not fall into the clickbait category.
Gotta make that $$$$$$$ to pay for her daughters high end clothes and what not.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

I rolled my eyes so hard in today's vlog and immediately turned it off after she spent several minutes describing her toast and eggs down to brands and amounts. Stop trying to make it sound healthy - it is WHITE bread. You can't tell us in every vlog lately how much you have been loving donuts in your third trimester and then make a "What I Eat in the 3rd Trimester" vlog full of egg whites and veggies. If she had continued to gain very little weight, maybe I would be interested. But that clearly isn't the case. She is definitely not just eating egg whites and veggies. I am not trying to weight shame her. She is pregnant and has gained a normal amount of weight, but she tried to pass herself off as superhuman and SO HEALTHY the first few months when she bragged about no weight gain and her healthy eating. It is hard because I normally enjoy watching their videos, but when she gets all preachy about her diet, I just can't.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I recently found them. I like their videos for the most part. Something caught me though. In her video about preparing for a new baby in their small apartment, she says they try to save as much as possible. Yet I’ve seen her hauls of stuff for the baby, that ya she probably gets on sale but it all adds up. Like that baby has so many unnecessary clothing items that she’ll never wear. Why not put that money aside and get something really nice and useful, or set it aside for a down payment. Although she said the area they’re in is very expensive so it doesn’t look like they’ll buy anytime.

I guess he’s a milk man, how much could he possibly make? Was she working before/after cooper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She worked at a bar before Cooper was born. After that she never went back to work. She could think she is above working since most yt'ers do the same.
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I recently found them. I like their videos for the most part. Something caught me though. In her video about preparing for a new baby in their small apartment, she says they try to save as much as possible. Yet I’ve seen her hauls of stuff for the baby, that ya she probably gets on sale but it all adds up. Like that baby has so many unnecessary clothing items that she’ll never wear. Why not put that money aside and get something really nice and useful, or set it aside for a down payment. Although she said the area they’re in is very expensive so it doesn’t look like they’ll buy anytime.

I guess he’s a milk man, how much could he possibly make? Was she working before/after cooper?

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote:She worked at a bar before Cooper was born. After that she never went back to work. She could think she is above working since most yt'ers do the same.
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I recently found them. I like their videos for the most part. Something caught me though. In her video about preparing for a new baby in their small apartment, she says they try to save as much as possible. Yet I’ve seen her hauls of stuff for the baby, that ya she probably gets on sale but it all adds up. Like that baby has so many unnecessary clothing items that she’ll never wear. Why not put that money aside and get something really nice and useful, or set it aside for a down payment. Although she said the area they’re in is very expensive so it doesn’t look like they’ll buy anytime.

I don’t think it’s a matter of her thinking she’s above working. Seems they’re of the mindset that she’d basically be working just to be able to afford daycare. Which makes sense.

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

The name is Willa Mae Fitzgerald

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

I actually quite like that yknow
mmoommoo wrote:The name is Willa Mae Fitzgerald

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Dreamcatchme wrote:I actually quite like that yknow

Did she show the name yet?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote:
Dreamcatchme wrote:I actually quite like that yknow

No not that I know of anyway. Probably from the leaked Christmas video?
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

She's flashed a couple of things by accident in videos I thought it was Willow which I also like to be honest, Willa is cute that nice bit of difference

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dreamcatchme wrote:She's flashed a couple of things by accident in videos I thought it was Willow which I also like to be honest, Willa is cute that nice bit of difference

I like the name. I did see a few flashes but I also thought it was Willow.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Didn't know people can't drive during pregnancy... //sarcasm //[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 2a25dd.jpg[/img]

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote:Didn't know people can't drive during pregnancy... //sarcasm //[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 2a25dd.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180517</span><span>/</span><span>29d6834dd6b0d31217be5ec62d2a25dd</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I can get that she doesn't fit into the car with the gear shift but man it would really suck to be stuck at home. I am not too far behind her in weeks and I am as big as a house. It would kill me to lose my freedom of my car! I would hate to have to wait for my husband to drive me places lol
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m a week behind her and can still very comfortably drive. I’m tall and carrying much different than she is though so it must suck.
But tbh, I haven’t been watching for a super long time, but it doesn’t seem like she goes anywhere without her husband anyways. So why does it matter if she can’t drive?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I’m a week behind her and can still very comfortably drive. I’m tall and carrying much different than she is though so it must suck.
But tbh, I haven’t been watching for a super long time, but it doesn’t seem like she goes anywhere without her husband anyways. So why does it matter if she can’t drive?

I know in the past she has dropped him off at work or taken it to go out with friends alone but for the most part they are pretty codependent
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:
Dreamcatchme wrote:I actually quite like that yknow Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

No not that I know of anyway. Probably from the leaked Christmas video?

Yeah I was able to see the leak before she took it down. It’s Willa Mae. They told her uncle or something and he didn’t sound impressed at all.

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also she specified that it is Willa not Willow

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

How is someone who has given birth only one time an expert on how to prepare their body for labor? I just watched her latest video and it was eyeroll worthy. Bodies are designed to prepare themselves for labor naturally. Sure, those things she talks about may help, but it rubs me the wrong way that she claims they are the reason she had such a great birth. And the fact that she starts those things so early (36 weeks) makes me uncomfortable. Sure, babies can be safely born then. But your body isn't supposed to be ready and on the verge of labor then. It is interesting how I can sometimes really enjoy her videos, and also really despise them once in a while when she gets all preachy about parenting/pregnancy/birth.

Return to “A-H”