The Fitzgeralds.

magicalmama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Fitzgeralds.

Unread post by magicalmama »

here4thepopcorn wrote:I can't right now with the "NEWBORN HAVING SURGERY!" titles. Girl, you don't even know what some parents go through with their children. I have personally watched a newborn only a few weeks old have open heart surgery in his HOSPITAL ROOM. Not even the OR, because transferring the child is so risky. Your child had a couple pieces of skin snipped and went home right after. No sutures. No antibiotics. No pain meds. Just stop, Lex.

Youtube has gone straight to her head with the constant product placement/ads and clickbait titles trying to drum up drama. She should just be glad her life is not actually full of drama and medical crises related to her newborn daughter. Not all are so lucky.

**Rant over**
I am right there with you. It's completely ignorant. Not to mention for someone who has experienced loss then you think she would be sensitive to making such a small procedure such a big effing deal.
ALSO. What is every single youtube blogger's obsession with lip ties? I truly feel like this is getting over-diagnosed and becoming a freaking epidemic.
magicalmama
Amateur
Amateur

Also... what is up with her eyebrows? Why are they always red?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

magicalmama wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:I can't right now with the "NEWBORN HAVING SURGERY!" titles. Girl, you don't even know what some parents go through with their children. I have personally watched a newborn only a few weeks old have open heart surgery in his HOSPITAL ROOM. Not even the OR, because transferring the child is so risky. Your child had a couple pieces of skin snipped and went home right after. No sutures. No antibiotics. No pain meds. Just stop, Lex.

Youtube has gone straight to her head with the constant product placement/ads and clickbait titles trying to drum up drama. She should just be glad her life is not actually full of drama and medical crises related to her newborn daughter. Not all are so lucky.

**Rant over**
I am right there with you. It's completely ignorant. Not to mention for someone who has experienced loss then you think she would be sensitive to making such a small procedure such a big effing deal.
ALSO. What is every single youtube blogger's obsession with lip ties? I truly feel like this is getting over-diagnosed and becoming a freaking epidemic.
Lip and tongue ties can interfere with breastfeeding. If you are majorly into bf which she is then I get it. For the most part ties are underdiagnosed.

But I totally get being upset about her vlog. When I saw the title I first thought OMG what is wrong with poor Willa?? Then I rolled my eyes when I realized it was about tie revision. That is such a simple thing and common
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
magicalmama wrote:

**Rant over**
Lip and tongue ties can interfere with breastfeeding. If you are majorly into bf which she is then I get it. For the most part ties are underdiagnosed.

But I totally get being upset about her vlog. When I saw the title I first thought OMG what is wrong with poor Willa?? Then I rolled my eyes when I realized it was about tie revision. That is such a simple thing and common
Yeah, that is true. I guess it would be more painful for Lex to breastfeed if Willa was tied? Lex has bragged about how many pounds Willa has already gained in like a month, so it couldn't have been interfering with her ability to eat too much. If a tied mouth is the worst thing you have going on in your life, Lex should count herself grateful! I remember when Cooper had his surgery, which was a legit surgery, but nothing critical, and Lex hyped it up a ton for drama and clicks. It makes me so uncomfortable to see vloggers do that.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

here4thepopcorn wrote:
Yeah, that is true. I guess it would be more painful for Lex to breastfeed if Willa was tied? Lex has bragged about how many pounds Willa has already gained in like a month, so it couldn't have been interfering with her ability to eat too much. If a tied mouth is the worst thing you have going on in your life, Lex should count herself grateful! I remember when Cooper had his surgery, which was a legit surgery, but nothing critical, and Lex hyped it up a ton for drama and clicks. It makes me so uncomfortable to see vloggers do that.
Yea Willa seems to be doing fine. Some babies though do not do ok with ties and it can be very painful for the mother.
I am waiting for her breastfeeding video. In some ways I think it could be quite informative but in others I think it might be a trainwreck.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

magicalmama wrote:Also... what is up with her eyebrows? Why are they always red?
I don't think they are actually red, I think it is the poor microblading she got done. They have never looked good. When she got them done she said they would eventually blend out but they do not match her eyebrows or her hair and you can see her entire real eyebrow under them. I think if she filled them in it would look better but I thought microblading was supposed to replace that
magicalmama
Amateur
Amateur

lizpuff2006 wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:
Yea Willa seems to be doing fine. Some babies though do not do ok with ties and it can be very painful for the mother.
I am waiting for her breastfeeding video. In some ways I think it could be quite informative but in others I think it might be a trainwreck.

Whelp. You called it. Today's vlog is about breastfeeding.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I watched it. I thought she had some good points. One of them being not to just listen to her and her one experience. But she did bring up a few things that I think are important.

Other things she didn't talk about at all it seems
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

She's driving me crazy now with these videos and tagging every single thing she uses for her kids. She makes it like she is this huge YouTuber!! She is still small in the YouTube world.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Her rant about baby wearing....

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Toodles123 wrote:Her rant about baby wearing.... ImageImageImageImage

I haven't watched her in awhile now. Watched today's... Everything is either a brag about how amazing she is as a mother or an ad for a product :/ These videos just seem to a be a nonstop ego boost for her while she talks about how amazing she is. Lex does no wrong...
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

All these giveaways are USA only.... She's only a small fish in the YT world, how do she get all these freebies and sponsorships!!!

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

I like Lex. But tbh her channel is really boring. She knows that, she’s said it more than once. They don’t really do anything but sit around their house or go to shopping all the time. She’s said that she really loves shopping and getting good deals and she is quite good at that. So I think she’s vlogging and IG’ing about the only thing about their life that MIGHT interest people to get her more subscribers. And I think she spends a lot of time contacting companies about sponsorships. A LOT of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote:All these giveaways are USA only.... She's only a small fish in the YT world, how do she get all these freebies and sponsorships!!!

LOL by begging I assume. I just hate that she finds a small Etsy shop that she likes, buys a couple of things from them then seems to turn around to beg them for a code for her viewers. It has to be....there are so many YTers that show etsy items but she is the only one that ALWAYS has a code or a giveaway with them.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She's complaining about the finances......

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Toodles123 wrote:She's complaining about the finances......

She’s not complaining. She’s just talking about wanting to save money and being on a budget.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

aniraKKarina wrote:

She’s not complaining. She’s just talking about wanting to save money and being on a budget.
All she does is talk about finances and how expensive everything is, which at this point, feels like complaining. If I have to hear that they live in an area with million dollar homes so they can never buy a home there one more time, I might go crazy. We get it Lex. That is nothing special to your area! All the homes she posted on Instagram the other day were cheaper than the options I have where I live in CA, and also not $1 million. Homes are expensive in lots of states/cities. They don't have to stay in their city. Good for them for sticking to a grocery budget. I still find it hard to believe Dan makes enough to support their family by delivering milk. I wonder how much she is making through YT and brand deals these days?
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

here4thepopcorn wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote:

All she does is talk about finances and how expensive everything is, which at this point, feels like complaining. If I have to hear that they live in an area with million dollar homes so they can never buy a home there one more time, I might go crazy. We get it Lex. That is nothing special to your area! All the homes she posted on Instagram the other day were cheaper than the options I have where I live in CA, and also not $1 million. Homes are expensive in lots of states/cities. They don't have to stay in their city. Good for them for sticking to a grocery budget. I still find it hard to believe Dan makes enough to support their family by delivering milk. I wonder how much she is making through YT and brand deals these days?
If she is so worried about money she should stop spending money on her high quality Etsy shop things and maybe shop in more budget places.

I don't know how they are going to live in that house. The washer n dryer is in their bedroom. The kids bedroom is small. They can't fit a normal table in their kitchen.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote:
I don't know how they are going to live in that house. The washer n dryer is in their bedroom. The kids bedroom is small. They can't fit a normal table in their kitchen.

LOL about the washer. When they use it they have to wheel it out to the kitchen. It has to drain into their sink.

Copper's bedroom is way too small for her "design" of the room. Somehow she is going to keep everything that is in there there, and still have room for another crib.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:

LOL about the washer. When they use it they have to wheel it out to the kitchen. It has to drain into their sink.

Copper's bedroom is way too small for her "design" of the room. Somehow she is going to keep everything that is in there there, and still have room for another crib.
They need to move out, the place seems over crowded.

Return to “A-H”