The Fitzgeralds.

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Fitzgeralds.

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

I watched the birth vlog this morning and it did seem really intense. I was surprised by her saying she wanted to get in the tub for a bit and then get out for an epidural later... I thought she wanted a water birth? But it looks like she never made it in the tub or got the epidural because she had only been at the hospital 40 minutes before Willa arrived. That is wild! But, Lex seemed to handle it well. She looks great in all the videos that have been posted since. I can only imagine how fast a third child of hers might be born!
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

here4thepopcorn wrote:I watched the birth vlog this morning and it did seem really intense. I was surprised by her saying she wanted to get in the tub for a bit and then get out for an epidural later... I thought she wanted a water birth? But it looks like she never made it in the tub or got the epidural because she had only been at the hospital 40 minutes before Willa arrived. That is wild! But, Lex seemed to handle it well. She looks great in all the videos that have been posted since. I can only imagine how fast a third child of hers might be born!
Most hospitals won’t let you actually birth in the tub, only labor in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think she just wanted to labor in the tub because it helped a lot with Cooper's contractions.

She didn't get to follow the birth plan that she stated in videos but I think she is ok with that. Her baby came really really fast!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She seems very content with how her birth went. Willa is beautiful.

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

Willa is beautiful, I'm glad it all went well!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In their latest vlog, you can see Willa drinking from a bottle, or at least it’s resting by her face in the car seat.
I may be wrong but aren’t bottles not supposed to be introduced Until later to prevent nipple confusion?
I could understand if she had to get back to work or something along those lines, but she’s a stay at home mom.
I’m not trying to shame her at all but it seems super early to already be putting her on a bottle.

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:In their latest vlog, you can see Willa drinking from a bottle, or at least it’s resting by her face in the car seat.
I may be wrong but aren’t bottles not supposed to be introduced Until later to prevent nipple confusion?
I could understand if she had to get back to work or something along those lines, but she’s a stay at home mom.
I’m not trying to shame her at all but it seems super early to already be putting her on a bottle.

I could've sworn she made a comment in the last video about how convenient breastfeeding is once you get the hang of it because all you have to do to feed your child is "put a boob in their mouth". But she is pumping a ton so she has to be using it somehow. I have known babies to switch between the two easily but others definitely have issues. I am pregnant myself, and researching bottles, and the one she is using is supposed to be the easiest for breastfed babies. Props to her if she has a 1 week old that can easily switch between breast and bottle! That would make life easier so dad and others can help out with feeds.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

She will probably become a know it all with a newborn.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

With Cooper she used a nipple shield which can also confuse a baby. I don't see a problem with her pumping and using a bottle but hopefully the baby doesn't want to stick to the bottle only. I don't think Lex would take that well
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m slightly concerned that she’s already doing a designated “diet” so soon after baby. She’s loosely following the keto diet, she said with a little more carbs and sugar. But I mean....why!? Why be so concerned already with losing the “baby weight”.
She’s mentioned several times about being or feeling “skinny”.
Maybe it’s not the worst thing, but i just think why bother.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She seems to be very concious of what she weighs. There is no need to lose the baby weight right away. Esp breastfeeding she needs to keep those calories up
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Yeah, Lex is very obsessed with her weight. It is what first started to drive me crazy in the beginning of the pregnancy. The constant comparisons and talk of her weight were alarming to me. Willa isn't even 2 weeks yet, right? And she is bragging about losing 20lbs on this new diet? I kind of worry what this will do to her mental state. She isn't giving her body much time to recover and normalize after giving birth before rushing into a trendy diet. Maybe this high fat diet is why Willa gained 1 lb in her first week! I understand wanting to feel good in your skin and feel healthy, but she is referring to this diet as "getting skinny!" Skinny doesn't always equal healthy. Especially if you are consuming high amounts of fats.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She said she already lost 22 pounds, don't she realize that those lbs are just the baby and not actual weight. I lost 20 pounds easily after my son was born, as soon as he was born..

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote:She said she already lost 22 pounds, don't she realize that those lbs are just the baby and not actual weight. I lost 20 pounds easily after my son was born, as soon as he was born..

I don't see the Keto working out. From everything I have researched and people's experiences, once you get off you balloon back up even faster than some other diets. I hope she is healthy but she needs to put that scale away
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Watching her eat eggs and bacon every morning makes my stomach queasy. So much fat :/ It will be interesting to see how this keto diet plays out. I don't doubt that she will lose a bunch of weight, but I also don't think it is sustainable. I am curious what the professionals would think of a breastfeeding mother of a newborn on keto. Willa eats what Lex eats. I would be worried that my child was getting proper nutrition before dropping a ton of weight quickly.

I am also continually amazed at how much money they spend! The new carseat is one of the priciest ones out there! I was looking at getting the Nuna set for our new baby, but even with both of our great salaries, I couldn't justify dropping that kind of money on it. I am so fascinated by their life. Like, how do they make ends meet in such an expensive area with a milkman salary?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

here4thepopcorn wrote:Watching her eat eggs and bacon every morning makes my stomach queasy. So much fat :/ It will be interesting to see how this keto diet plays out. I don't doubt that she will lose a bunch of weight, but I also don't think it is sustainable. I am curious what the professionals would think of a breastfeeding mother of a newborn on keto. Willa eats what Lex eats. I would be worried that my child was getting proper nutrition before dropping a ton of weight quickly.

I am also continually amazed at how much money they spend! The new carseat is one of the priciest ones out there! I was looking at getting the Nuna set for our new baby, but even with both of our great salaries, I couldn't justify dropping that kind of money on it. I am so fascinated by their life. Like, how do they make ends meet in such an expensive area with a milkman salary?
Yes! She also got the really expensive stroller. She might be saving up but she sure has spent a lot of money. I think it must be put all on credit cards
magicalmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by magicalmama »

Does anyone follow her on instagram??
The constant asking for "collaborations" with businesses... so she can try and get free stuff all the time. It's driving me nuts. Has she been taking notes from Ellie and Jared?
Also, yes. She spends a ridiculous amount of money... and what does a modern day "milk man" do anyway these days???
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Got to keep up with the Joneses. She probably thinks she's a huge YouTuber and everyone owes her things.
magicalmama wrote:Does anyone follow her on instagram??
The constant asking for "collaborations" with businesses... so she can try and get free stuff all the time. It's driving me nuts. Has she been taking notes from Ellie and Jared?
Also, yes. She spends a ridiculous amount of money... and what does a modern day "milk man" do anyway these days???
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

I follow her on IG and the posts wanting to do collabs with shops and businesses make my eyes roll so hard. I had to mute her stories because there are so many! Everything is product placement and a hope for a brand deal. I get they probably need money, especially with her spending habits. But, chill a little! People didn't start watching because they want to buy all the things she has...

I imagine a modern day milk man is simply a delivery driver of milk. Similar to a newspaper delivery man. I doubt he is milking cows. It seemed like a local farm has a delivery service for their fresh milk and leaves it at peoples' homes early in the morning because Dan seems to work really early and gets off early.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I'm finding she is starting to turn down that "I'm a popular YouTuber" tunnel and wants free shit and what not.

Return to “A-H”