The Fitzgeralds.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The Fitzgeralds.

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Anyone watch this family. They have one son named Cooper he is going to be 2 this September and got a daughter on the way.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR6h__ ... NkaFK1cFHg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Fitzgeralds.

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

I have been watching them since last summer and for the most part enjoy their videos and content. Some of the pregnancy related vlogs seem overdone but they are a cute family and I look forward to their weekday videos.
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

So far I love them let's hope they don't change as they get more popular! Cooper is so cute and they seem so down to earth and real, it's a refreshing change from the likes of kkandbabyj
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Anyone else really tired of listening to Lex go on and on about her weight gain in both pregnancies? It's like, we get it, you gained a lot with Cooper and almost nothing now. Stop beating a dead horse!
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

here4thepopcorn wrote:Anyone else really tired of listening to Lex go on and on about her weight gain in both pregnancies? It's like, we get it, you gained a lot with Cooper and almost nothing now. Stop beating a dead horse!
She is over exaggerating this whole pregnancy... I don't know how they will live comfortably in that small apt.

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

The three of them barely fit, I don't see how a 4th will fit. Cooper's room is tiny as it is! They can't even fit a table to sit and eat at in their home. I am sure they are hoping to grow their yt channel to earn more money, then look for something bigger. I don't see them staying in that place for a year.

And about the pregnancy, I skip the weekend vlogs now. I just can't bare to listen to her go on and on about her weight and pregnancy stuff. I love her videos and content otherwise, but as a non pregnant woman, I just don't care right now. I feel guilty snarking about that. She is clearly so excited.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She keeps being like we almost slipped her name in a vlog too, in the gender reveal vlogs during Christmas it's in there.

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Toodles123 wrote:She keeps being like we almost slipped her name in a vlog too, in the gender reveal vlogs during Christmas it's in there.

I watched the Christmas gender reveal video with the name in it. It definitely isn't my style but not awful. I hate how vloggers like to make a big deal about everything. Its like, if you don't want people to know the name, stop hinting at it and giving initial "clues".
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Half the stuff she has in her hauls I'm thinking that she was sent them. I wonder what she makes in YT.. I really hope she don't change as her sub count goes up, I can slowly see it tho.

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Yeah, I don't see how she is able to afford all of those baby items off of Dan's salary as a milk man. I know she gets paid from yt, but it can't be that much based on their current subs and views. I would suspect a lot is being sent to her for advertising, but she is supposed to say when that is done... She has definitely changed with this pregnancy. The attention is going to her head a bit. I am hoping she doesn't get really bad like the rest.
Oregonmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Oregonmom »

I've watched her on and off but can't seem to keep interested in her. It does bother me her obsession about her weight. She's kind of homely to begin with so I don't understand why she's so hung up on it.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Oregonmom wrote:I've watched her on and off but can't seem to keep interested in her. It does bother me her obsession about her weight. She's kind of homely to begin with so I don't understand why she's so hung up on it.
I struggle with staying interested as well. At this point in their lives, I don't think daily vlogging is necessary or appropriate. Not much goes on in their lives on a daily basis to be good content. I mean, Cooper is adorable, but I don't need to see him eating every day and playing in his baby jail for 10 minutes or Lex cleaning. I know its winter in NY for them so they can't do a ton outdoors like they used to, but I think 3 videos a week would be ok.

Regarding her weight obsession: It comes off extremely unhealthy, even though it isn't necessarily unhealthy. Just her obsession is. It seems like this has become a badge of honor for her to brag about because nearly every woman gains weight. But, if you are already 20lbs overweight, you can afford to not gain weight while pregnant. It doesn't make her any better than a 130lb woman gaining 20lbs while pregnant. I didn't watch her latest pregnancy vlog, but she seems to have laid off the weight gain bragging lately since she popped. I wonder if she gained a bit recently.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

WHY does she need so many dresses for this child in under 12 month sizing? Is this baby only ever going to wear dresses? Her shopping is too much. It gives me anxiety thinking about all this stuff piling up in their small apartment.

I tried watching a live IG the other day and was so bored the first 60 sec I left. Not sure how this switch is going to help them at all.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

here4thepopcorn wrote:WHY does she need so many dresses for this child in under 12 month sizing? Is this baby only ever going to wear dresses? Her shopping is too much. It gives me anxiety thinking about all this stuff piling up in their small apartment.

I tried watching a live IG the other day and was so bored the first 60 sec I left. Not sure how this switch is going to help them at all.
My thing is how much money she's spending... It's nuts.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I wonder how she will handle 2 kids under 2 and how long they will stay in this house/apt? I see her changing bits at a time.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Lex seems like a very sweet and patient mom. I am sure the adjustment to 2 kids will be hard because it doesn't sound like she has a lot of family support. I imagine Dan can't take any time off since he is supporting the family by delivering milk. I am still surprised by their ability to make ends meet on his income and support Lex's shopping habits. I am curious how much she is getting from yt. I would hope her mom would come from South Africa to visit. Has her mom ever seen Cooper?
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I'm thinking that she's gets sent things for shout outs on her videos, free advertising for the product.

I don't know how much a milkman makes, it can't be that much.

I haven't seen her mom visit yet.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Did you see her maternity dress video today? I don't know what mirror Lex is looking in because I thought the one dress she liked looked awful on her. The color. The cut. Nothing about it was flattering. The other 2 were gorgeous on her! Everyone in the comments section seemed to agree. I am finding it strange that she is buying a ton of floral girl dresses for her daughter yet refuses to wear them herself.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I watched the christmas video and totally missed the name! Anyone care to share?

I think it begins with W

I like Lex Dan and Cooper. I feel bad for Mush though. I feel like she is never walked. And yea I will be interested to see how they make that room work for both kids. It is so small
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lizpuff2006 wrote:I watched the christmas video and totally missed the name! Anyone care to share?

I think it begins with W

I like Lex Dan and Cooper. I feel bad for Mush though. I feel like she is never walked. And yea I will be interested to see how they make that room work for both kids. It is so small
Willow or Willa (something like that).

Return to “A-H”