Kaelin and Kyrah

dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kaelin and Kyrah

Unread post by dramaseeker »

Anyone watch them? What do you think about them becoming parents?
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Kaelin and Kyrah

Unread post by Emcee »

Didn’t they lose their ad revenue? They are so young, they basically got married and started trying right away to get pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:
dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

Emcee wrote:Didn’t they lose their ad revenue? They are so young, they basically got married and started trying right away to get pregnant.

I believe that they did, I haven't watched them for a while. I got bored of their content then I found out they were expecting. I watched heir pregnancy test video and they mentioned they weren't even trying for a baby but idk how I believe that.
nymgossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nymgossip »

Has anyone watched their newest videos since giving birth? Neither one seems to be enjoying parenthood in the slightest and they have both made comments that their son has ruined their life. I think they should have waited a few more years before having a child. They seem immature.
nymgossip
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nymgossip »

This video in particular:
Sososophie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sososophie »

nymgossip wrote:Has anyone watched their newest videos since giving birth? Neither one seems to be enjoying parenthood in the slightest and they have both made comments that their son has ruined their life. I think they should have waited a few more years before having a child. They seem immature.
OMG, I saw that! I understand Kyrah but I started disliking Kaelin after that video. It's weird because he's making it seem like they're random high schoolers with this unplanned pregnancy. He had that baby with his WIFE, they're financially stable so honestly not being ready for kids should've been discussed early on but I guess not.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that! What if Karter sees that when he's older. Nonetheless, they're a beautiful family and Karter is so cute.
Danielawilliams7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Danielawilliams7 »

Ok so nobody has posted on here in awhile but I got some tea! So I follow kyrahs mom on Instagram and apparently she is not allowed to see her grand baby because when she was watching him when they were away in Israel the baby started teething and she gave him infants Tylenol well they got mad because she did not ask for permission first ! I guess kaelin told her that she needs to get a mental evaluation before she can see the baby again. She is blocked on all social media and from kyrahs phone. Kaelin checks her phone and does not let her speak to her mother. Kyrah needs to get away from this man!!!
Shellyshel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shellyshel »

WOWW. The tea Kyrahs mom spilled on her IG is so sad and scary. This just proved you never ever know what people are going through and social media is not real life. Yikes.

forumluver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by forumluver »

Can anyone sum up the family drama they are discussing in their newest video? I don't feel like watching an hour plus video lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

forumluver wrote:Can anyone sum up the family drama they are discussing in their newest video? I don't feel like watching an hour plus video lol

What I got from (part ONE which was over an hour) it was they just showed the receipts of texts and calls with Kyrahs mom and the restraining order isn’t because of the Tylenol (which she did go behind their backs to give to Karter and told Kaelins mom to give to him as well along with the teething tablets), it was because they were concerned with her mental state while she was watching their son.

After posting Karter on her Instagram and “violating his privacy” as they felt, they sent her a calm message asking them to keep the videos private as they were now doing as well to protect their sons privacy. She sent them mass texts about how Karter was sent from god to help her journey and a lot of other crazy stuff. She has mental health issues so they could tell she was unstable. Honestly, I’d be concerned with someone in that state watching my child while I was across the ocean as well. There were other little things but that was the main point that I gathered.

mmkbyee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mmkbyee »

wildwild94 wrote:
forumluver wrote:Can anyone sum up the family drama they are discussing in their newest video? I don't feel like watching an hour plus video lol

What I got from (part ONE which was over an hour) it was they just showed the receipts of texts and calls with Kyrahs mom and the restraining order isn’t because of the Tylenol (which she did go behind their backs to give to Karter and told Kaelins mom to give to him as well along with the teething tablets), it was because they were concerned with her mental state while she was watching their son.

After posting Karter on her Instagram and “violating his privacy” as they felt, they sent her a calm message asking them to keep the videos private as they were now doing as well to protect their sons privacy. She sent them mass texts about how Karter was sent from god to help her journey and a lot of other crazy stuff. She has mental health issues so they could tell she was unstable. Honestly, I’d be concerned with someone in that state watching my child while I was across the ocean as well. There were other little things but that was the main point that I gathered.

wowww so Kyrah’s mom posting her grandson on Instagram is a violation of his privacy but it’s okay for his parents to exploit him on YouTube for a paycheck? that family is something else.

cupcakezzzzz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cupcakezzzzz »

mmkbyee wrote:
wildwild94 wrote:

wowww so Kyrah’s mom posting her grandson on Instagram is a violation of his privacy but it’s okay for his parents to exploit him on YouTube for a paycheck? that family is something else.

No. You must be younger because you're not seeing the principle. The fact of the matter is they asked her not to do something with their child and the mother basically said "I'm going to do what I want with your child and you'll have to deal with it" leaving his parents in this uncomfortable state where their thousands of miles away and their child is out with someone who is clearly annoyed with them, mentally unstable and refuses to follow direction.

They brushed up on the fact that Karter didnt need the medicine Kyrahs mom bought and Kaelins mom didnt think he needed it when they transferred him into her care so essentially it sounds like Kyrah's mom didnt follow directions/Karters care instructions correctly, he was fussy and she basically decided to drug him. (If you ask me) Keeping medicine he doesnt need in his system so he'll calm down is essentially drugging.

I know this is YTMD and people come here to complain but Kyrahs mom is in the wrong here. She is SOOOO wrong and I'm guessing she's too far out of it to realize this to this day lol

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

cupcakezzzzz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cupcakezzzzz »

That woman needs to be committed.

I feel bad for Kyrah. Imagine having this psychotic hoe for a mother. Thank god for Kaelins parents...

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Sooo baby number two family announcement video they are still talking about the drama with Kyrahs family. Thoughts?

Teamrocketing
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teamrocketing »

Another baby??! Weren’t they just saying Karter ruined their lives? Kyrah had bad PPD and needed tons of help with Karter, how is she going to be able to handle two babies?

The whole announcement seemed off.. No way they haven’t known this whole time that Kyrah was pregnant. Very obvious they were baiting viewers. It’s all so fake.

Can we talk about how they keep insisting they’re frugal and minimal- but they buy expensive shit they don’t need and are constantly “purging” what they have as an excuse to buy new things? Like getting rid of Karters stuff? :|

I feel bad for Kyrah.. Her mom is a NUTCASE! And her husband seems pretty unsupportive, pushy, greedy, hypocritical, childish, manipulative, etc etc
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I remember watching these two a little bit back before they had Karter. They’re definitely rushing too fast into this family thing. I feel like 22 is young to start building a family.

I wonder if they’re going to do that nauseating thing where they name all of their children names that start with K, just because their names do.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

They’re back in court apparently. Has anyone been watching them lately?? I have not caught up with the drama at all.

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Can someone please help me understand how 2 year olds can start school? I mean really...
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Teamrocketing
Amateur
Amateur

Frootloops3 wrote:Can someone please help me understand how 2 year olds can start school? I mean really...
He’s not in school. He’s in daycare. They are so lazy it blows my mind. No job but they send their two year old to be babysat. GL with another baby

Teamrocketing
Amateur
Amateur

sweetlace wrote:They’re back in court apparently. Has anyone been watching them lately?? I have not caught up with the drama at all.

Clickbait. Was for a traffic ticket lmfao

Return to “I-P”