LilyAndBaby / Lily

tropicalparadise
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LilyAndBaby / Lily

Unread post by tropicalparadise »

This girl was on Unexpected and has YT channel. Thoughts?

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: LilyAndBaby / Lily

Unread post by Pineapples »

I don’t like watching babies that are not cute so I wouldn’t be watching her channel anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tropicalparadise
Wallflower
Wallflower

Pineapples wrote:I don’t like watching babies that are not cute so I wouldn’t be watching her channel anytime soon.

To be honest, she isn't very pretty either. I'm confused on how she landed James bc he's hot and she's not... She looked better in Unexpected than her channel.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

tropicalparadise wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I don’t like watching babies that are not cute so I wouldn’t be watching her channel anytime soon.

To be honest, she isn't very pretty either. I'm confused on how she landed James bc he's hot and she's not... She looked better in Unexpected than her channel.

James is a jerk. I dont find him attractive but even if he was his attitude would make him ugly

tropicalparadise
Wallflower
Wallflower

Annavi04 wrote:
tropicalparadise wrote:

James is a jerk. I dont find him attractive but even if he was his attitude would make him ugly

What makes you say that abt his personality? (seriously just curious he's barely shown)

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

tropicalparadise wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:
tropicalparadise wrote: To be honest, she isn't very pretty either. I'm confused on how she landed James bc he's hot and she's not... She looked better in Unexpected than her channel.

What makes you say that abt his personality? (seriously just curious he's barely shown)

On the show he would flake on her a lot, like he didn't show up to the carnival she and her family invited him to, then he didnt want to go to the birthing class with her, ended up going and left half way through. He also gave her a ring even though he wasn't proposing or using it as a promise ring so she got the wrong idea about it. If you're pregnant and your babys dad gives you a ring you expect it to be a promise ring or an engagement ring especially it looks just like one.

Also if you watch their q&a on her youtube hes very rude to her. A lot of people commented on it, idk if she deleted the comments or not. It seems like he does provide for his daughter but like hes not a good partner. He seems immature like hes always trying to be tough.

tropicalparadise
Wallflower
Wallflower

Annavi04 wrote:
tropicalparadise wrote:
Annavi04 wrote: James is a jerk. I dont find him attractive but even if he was his attitude would make him ugly

On the show he would flake on her a lot, like he didn't show up to the carnival she and her family invited him to, then he didnt want to go to the birthing class with her, ended up going and left half way through. He also gave her a ring even though he wasn't proposing or using it as a promise ring so she got the wrong idea about it. If you're pregnant and your babys dad gives you a ring you expect it to be a promise ring or an engagement ring especially it looks just like one.

Also if you watch their q&a on her youtube hes very rude to her. A lot of people commented on it, idk if she deleted the comments or not. It seems like he does provide for his daughter but like hes not a good partner. He seems immature like hes always trying to be tough.

Well I mean now he apparently cheated so.

The only thing is a week after he left, she had someone. She got mad at him for having someone right after they broke up but she did the exact same thing!

Return to “I-P”