sickofthebs
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Our Landing Crew

Unread post by sickofthebs »

Kataja wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:44 pm
Sillysailing wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:52 pm This woman is CRAZY!!!!! She has everything - autism, eating disorders, friend issues, kids all have problems....what in the world? And what kind of accent does she have? Instead of saying “feel” she says “fil” or “meal” she says “mil”...sooooo weird!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Utah mormons speak like that :D
I'm not native speaker but i've been watching the mormon mafia a.k.a. 8 passengers, bonnie hoellein, ellie and jared etc. long enough to hear them to speak same way. :D
Stephanie's not Mormon. She's from Texas, then she lived in Florida for a number of years. She claims that she has an auditory processing disorder (with her newly diagnosed autism), which is why she pronounces words wrong (like 'mill' instead of 'meal' and 'whine' instead of 'why'). HOWEVER, if you watch some of the videos with both Stephanie AND Lonnie, you'll notice that they both talk like that, so I'm thinking it's just a white trash trailer park accent and she's too lazy to make the effort to learn how to speak correctly.
sickofthebs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sickofthebs »

Othegreat22 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:41 pm
celestialll wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:16 pm I didn't watch the video so sorry if this was addressed by them, but HOW can they afford for Lonnie to quit his job and live on Stephanie's yt income (only 140k subs, is this a lot of $$ for them??) with SIX kids? I assume they must get government money for their special needs kids because I really don't get it.

I know.

Also why are they visiting people again? They and Emily from It's our wonderful life are all idiots. They don't take COVID seriously. I just feeling like yelling at her and said why are y'all visiting folks during the pandemic and none of you guys aren't vaccinated yet especially now that Lex and Danielle are High risk they will be the ones that probably will suffer some complications of COVID.

Also I'm going to change my mind about Stephanie not exploiting their kids and say yes I agree. She is exploiting her kids and Emily from It's our wonderful life is exploiting her kids especially Griffin and Sawyer who can't really consent.( Well both parties kids can't consent except maybe Noah, Lonnie Jr and Danielle)
It's so hypocritical-- she gets the shot because "she's a CNA and her kids are high risk," then she goes and visits Emily (from It's Our Wonderful Life), she and Emily go and get their nails done every week, and she and Lonnie go out to dinner all the time, plus she freely admits that alot of the therapists that come in and out of their house all day don't wear masks.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

sickofthebs wrote:
Sillysailing wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:52 pm This woman is CRAZY!!!!! She has everything - autism, eating disorders, friend issues, kids all have problems....what in the world? And what kind of accent does she have? Instead of saying “feel” she says “fil” or “meal” she says “mil”...sooooo weird!!!!!!!

I'm not native speaker but i've been watching the mormon mafia a.k.a. 8 passengers, bonnie hoellein, ellie and jared etc. long enough to hear them to speak same way. :D
Stephanie's not Mormon. She's from Texas, then she lived in Florida for a number of years. She claims that she has an auditory processing disorder (with her newly diagnosed autism), which is why she pronounces words wrong (like 'mill' instead of 'meal' and 'whine' instead of 'why'). HOWEVER, if you watch some of the videos with both Stephanie AND Lonnie, you'll notice that they both talk like that, so I'm thinking it's just a white trash trailer park accent and she's too lazy to make the effort to learn how to speak correctly.
last year she said it was a speech impediment... so which one is it Stephanie?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sillysailing
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sillysailing »

I totally agree! She is a mess. If she was taking Covid seriously she would not be eating out, shopping all the time, going to friends house (exposing her family to ALL of their germs), etc. Just nonsense!!

Kangaeagle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kangaeagle »

webby wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:55 am
sickofthebs wrote:

last year she said it was a speech impediment... so which one is it Stephanie?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'd say both are true. Auditory processing can cause speech impediments, and it makes sense that she attributed it to an impediment before being diagnosed with auditory processing issues. As for Lonnie speaking the same way, it isn't uncommon for people to adopt the patterns of those they are around most. Stephanie is also seemingly incapable of responsible action, and operates in a victim mentality bubble, so perhaps she just never gave enough giggles to correct her pronunciation issues. It's up there with people who say, "liberry," "warsh," and spell "definite" with an A. 😂
monkey1651
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monkey1651 »

I can’t with this woman. She’s now saying that Liam “lost” his milk allergy. Yet they have been not exactly eating dairy free for years. Feeding him pizza and such. Even if he was allergic, which I doubt, you don’t just lose an allergy, you can outgrow it though. And what’s the deal with calling Nellie blind or vision impaired? She doesn’t have perfect vision but she’s jumping to worst case scenario. They can’t even do an accurate test on her. I think she’s so desperate for her to not be autistic she wants to have something to blame it one. And of course, more things for them to get services for. This woman has totally found the way to work the system. And I have no doubt she’s got a bit of munchausen or mbp. She claims things for herself and her kids. They are all so malnourished. I never see them drink water, or eat a healthy meal!
YTMD1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by YTMD1 »

monkey1651 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:14 am I can’t with this woman. She’s now saying that Liam “lost” his milk allergy. Yet they have been not exactly eating dairy free for years. Feeding him pizza and such. Even if he was allergic, which I doubt, you don’t just lose an allergy, you can outgrow it though. And what’s the deal with calling Nellie blind or vision impaired? She doesn’t have perfect vision but she’s jumping to worst case scenario. They can’t even do an accurate test on her. I think she’s so desperate for her to not be autistic she wants to have something to blame it one. And of course, more things for them to get services for. This woman has totally found the way to work the system. And I have no doubt she’s got a bit of munchausen or mbp. She claims things for herself and her kids. They are all so malnourished. I never see them drink water, or eat a healthy meal!
I dont understand the sudden loss of the milk allergy either. Every week it seems to be a completely new symptom/diagnosis. On each of her field trips to the doctor she orders fast food and nearly every video shows them eating pizza for dinner. She has to be aware on some level that this isnt helping any of her ailments or the kids. All the younger ones look so pale and tired.

She absolutely jumps to the worst case scenario so that services can cover her expenses. Lex survives off Pediasure which is entirely free through her insurance. Another example is when she said if Nelly's vision continues to decline then it will help her be eligible for different services... She's already looking into a blind institute when shes not fully healed from her eye surgery yet!
Minpinmom2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Minpinmom2 »

YTMD1 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:49 pm
monkey1651 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:14 am I can’t with this woman. She’s now saying that Liam “lost” his milk allergy. Yet they have been not exactly eating dairy free for years. Feeding him pizza and such. Even if he was allergic, which I doubt, you don’t just lose an allergy, you can outgrow it though. And what’s the deal with calling Nellie blind or vision impaired? She doesn’t have perfect vision but she’s jumping to worst case scenario. They can’t even do an accurate test on her. I think she’s so desperate for her to not be autistic she wants to have something to blame it one. And of course, more things for them to get services for. This woman has totally found the way to work the system. And I have no doubt she’s got a bit of munchausen or mbp. She claims things for herself and her kids. They are all so malnourished. I never see them drink water, or eat a healthy meal!
I dont understand the sudden loss of the milk allergy either. Every week it seems to be a completely new symptom/diagnosis. On each of her field trips to the doctor she orders fast food and nearly every video shows them eating pizza for dinner. She has to be aware on some level that this isnt helping any of her ailments or the kids. All the younger ones look so pale and tired.

She absolutely jumps to the worst case scenario so that services can cover her expenses. Lex survives off Pediasure which is entirely free through her insurance. Another example is when she said if Nelly's vision continues to decline then it will help her be eligible for different services... She's already looking into a blind institute when shes not fully healed from her eye surgery yet!
I have a hard time believing that Liam magically grew out of his milk allergy, I’m not confident he ever had one to begin with. Stephanie was either over exaggerating his symptoms or never took them seriously. They went dairy free for a hot second before Stephanie realized it actually takes work and effort. Like I’ve said before, the story changes to fit the current narrative 🙄 I just feel bad for the kids.

I’m also confused about why Stephanie and Lonnie are going to appts together. Don’t you think it would make more sense for one of them to take the kid to their appt while the other stays home to be with the other kids? It’s like when they grocery shop together - I totally understand wanting to do stuff together, but not when it’s at the expense of the teenagers. It would be totally different if it was only once in a while or if they hired a babysitter and went shopping together - sure, sometimes mundane things can be a fun date. I want to know how much the teenagers watch the younger kids. There’s so much they do that just doesn’t make sense to me. It’s impossible to know, but my presumption is that the teenagers don’t have much of a life outside of their family. I hope I’m wrong and they have jobs or participate in activities outside of school and hang out with friends, I just get this sense Lonnie and Stephanie don’t have time for that because they’re prioritizing the younger kids.
llamallamallama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by llamallamallama »

The blind or vision impaired thing drove me crazy. I have almost the exact same issues as Nellie with my eyes, had the same surgery at the same age and am now an adult who doesn't have perfect vision even with my glasses but I would never use those terms because I don't require extra accommodations and it doesn't have a large impact on my day to day life. I agree it's almost impossible to test our vision for sure at that age with or without developmental delays.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Are they still in Florida? Does she homeschool? If she does homeschool then she gets a scholarship per autistic or blind child of 10,500 per year for education expenses. Including technology, phones, cable bills, curriculum etc etc etc. there is a store called Scholarshop that bills the scholarship directly.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

It’s called the Gardiner scholarship. sufs.org
KarmaViolet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarmaViolet »

Now she’s a psychic. Because of course.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCelticsBre ... =962718008
Kangaeagle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kangaeagle »

KarmaViolet wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:14 am Now she’s a psychic. Because of course.

This can't be real. Oh my gosh, what idiots. How ridiculous, and predatory. Stephanie is as much a natural born witch as she is a Proverbs 31 woman. And Lonnie, a healer? Nah.
deftones34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by deftones34 »

Omg, you have got to be joking me with the psychic thing!
Minpinmom2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Minpinmom2 »

KarmaViolet wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:14 am Now she’s a psychic. Because of course.

Bahahahahahaha. Omg this made my morning. Thank you for sharing this! But for real...what the actual F??? This seems very predatory to me. Lonnie quit his job, so how can we make extra money? Stephanie is a witch and Lonnie is a healer 🤣😂🤣
rnbws13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rnbws13 »

deftones34 wrote:Omg, you have got to be joking me with the psychic thing!
This is hilarious! Especially because that Ashley woman made a new TikTok account doing tarot card readings. Honestly they’re both so fake it would be laughable except for the fact that there are so many people that are going to send them money for this crap. Ugh!

itzipixi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by itzipixi »

Please tell me you've seen her "witchtok" tiktoks, she appeared on my fyp out of nowhere and I was SO confused
rnbws13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rnbws13 »

itzipixi wrote:Please tell me you've seen her "witchtok" tiktoks, she appeared on my fyp out of nowhere and I was SO confused
Stephanie did? Does she have a different TikTok for that stuff?

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

I don’t buy any of this witch crap she’s peddling now. She’s literally never talked about this before and now she wants people to believe she’s been practicing for 9 years?

Lonnie is a joke as well, he’s no healer or whatever he’s claiming to be.

I am convinced Stephanie is watching Ashley’s every move and is trying to compete with her and the stuff she is doing online. Not that I think either of them are credible or actually qualified for this stuff, but to each their own.

Stephanie’s behavior is beyond childish.

itzipixi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by itzipixi »

rnbws13 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:00 am
itzipixi wrote:Please tell me you've seen her "witchtok" tiktoks, she appeared on my fyp out of nowhere and I was SO confused
Stephanie did? Does she have a different TikTok for that stuff?

She does, I can't remember the username but I was really confused when I saw her talking about magic or stuff like that and it also wasn't the ourlaingcrew account

Return to “I-P”