Our Landing Crew

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Our Landing Crew

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Tiger27 wrote:
ytdramaqueen wrote:This bitch is crazy. She said on livestream she considered an abortion and implied she wouldn't be too upset if she lost this pregnancy. She is trailer trash. Why do you keep having kids if you have a severely autistic son who has killed a kitten? Reeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woah...he killed a kitten?? Where does she talk about that?

I personally saw it live on younow a few months ago.

KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KLBooze »

ytdramaqueen wrote:This bitch is crazy. She said on livestream she considered an abortion and implied she wouldn't be too upset if she lost this pregnancy. She is trailer trash. Why do you keep having kids if you have a severely autistic son who has killed a kitten? Reeeee

I think this was the most irresponsible decision ever. With 3/5 kids having special needs and the youngest is only 4 months. She is now choosing to have another child. How are the first 2 typically developing and now not only Noah but the youngest two all have autism. She is trying to get popular though fathering autism. The way she acted on the live yesterday was disturbing

timmytommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by timmytommy »

I guess the thing that really made me angry recently was that she admitted that she never got a formal diagnosis for Noah (age 10) to get services. If you don't have a child with autism, this may seem foreign to you, but it was one of the first things we did when my son was about 19 months to get services! (You need a several hour psychological workup) And Lex needs to get this diagnosis, too, but she seems kind of flippant about it. She really cares more about the fame from Fathering Autism than she does about her children!
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

timmytommy wrote:I guess the thing that really made me angry recently was that she admitted that she never got a formal diagnosis for Noah (age 10) to get services. If you don't have a child with autism, this may seem foreign to you, but it was one of the first things we did when my son was about 19 months to get services! (You need a several hour psychological workup) And Lex needs to get this diagnosis, too, but she seems kind of flippant about it. She really cares more about the fame from Fathering Autism than she does about her children!
It's soooo cringy how she replies to every thing Priscilla says by name on livestream. She just wants to be a popular girl and she can't keep her fucking legs shut.

KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

ytdramaqueen wrote:
timmytommy wrote:I guess the thing that really made me angry recently was that she admitted that she never got a formal diagnosis for Noah (age 10) to get services. If you don't have a child with autism, this may seem foreign to you, but it was one of the first things we did when my son was about 19 months to get services! (You need a several hour psychological workup) And Lex needs to get this diagnosis, too, but she seems kind of flippant about it. She really cares more about the fame from Fathering Autism than she does about her children!
It's soooo cringy how she replies to every thing Priscilla says by name on livestream. She just wants to be a popular girl and she can't keep her fucking legs shut.

I don’t think she needs anymore children. How is she supposed to get all 4, including this new baby, services and have time for the older two

Daphne32
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daphne32 »

Also, how is she going to afford these children. I believe they are pretty poor. I’m sure she gets government assistance, but still! And didn’t she get a tubular reversal to have the 4 month old?! Who the fuck does that?! I didn’t even know that was possible. I know a vasectomy is reversible, but insurance won’t pay for it and it’s supposed to be around $10,000, so wouldn’t the tubular reversal be the same? How the hell did they afford that?
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

She replied in a comment that “sometimes adults like to have sex and birth control fails”. I get that some people are against abortion and that’s fine, but if you’re someone in her situation, you better be making damn sure your birth control methods are going to be 100% effective. This is going to be a massive train wreck to watch. I feel very sad for all the kids.

I was also bizarre to hear she never got the older one an official autism diagnosis and was ready to pick up and move to Boston because they couldn’t find services. Seems like Priscilla came over and introduced them to a wealth of resources. Abby’s school is amazing and right in their area. How was this woman so clueless??? More likely she was just lazy. She’s putting on this amazing autism Mom show c she’s on YouTube now but it sounds like she really dropped the ball.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

So according to her, because of her genetic make up her children are likely to be autistic and have intellectual disabilities...but sure, lets add more kids to the bunch, kids we cant afford, cant properly advocate for, cant properly teach, cant care for...she's horrible.

She sure thinks she's SMART though, she gets more from reading results then from what her actual Dr. tells her.
Pinklemonade101

Unread post by Pinklemonade101 »

I shouldn't say anything about them since I know Danielle's father but these people are a fucking mess. it's hard to have a sibling with autism and now they may have three more?? My heart breaks for the two oldest. These two are irresponsible and should not have any more kids. At least Danielle has a break from that chaos.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I'm sorry but someone needs to stop her. Lonnie is a cable technician last I knew. Are all these kids getting SSI? How can they even support them all.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Not for sure but almost positive the channel "living the gawda life" or something Like that called her out in the last video!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Kaylor1 wrote:Not for sure but almost positive the channel "living the gawda life" or something Like that called her out in the last video!!!

*Gadwa

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Wow she came up in my suggested videos and she’s a nightmare. Pregnant so soon after kid#5... she can’t take care of her kids, she’s pure trash. And saying she hopes for a miscarriage?! For anyone dealing with infertility, this woman will make your blood boil to no end. I have ZERO sympathy for her.

georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

So this lady's "Taking A Pregnancy Test For Baby #6" video was suggested for me yesterday and I watched it. I thought Jess was a mess but holy fuck this lady takes the cake. I honestly think she should have had an abortion,I know if I was in her shoes I would have. It seems like the five she has is a handful and then some. She says she didn't want another child but here she is with #6.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

Children with some medically documented disabilities, including certain levels of autism are eligible for social security disability payments. The more children she has that fit the criteria, the more money she will get for them each month. I truly hope that isn't the reason she chooses to keep having children that are likely to face lifelong disabilities and need caregivers their entire lives, but it wouldn't surprise me. :(
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

This woman is seriously insane. I can’t deal with people watching this trash- her video came up suggested again.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

I just found this lady and oh my god she's a train wreck.
Can anyone that's been watching longer give me a better run down?

Unread post by Guest »

In short: Stephanie is a hyperactive, often arrogant, self-righteous, and sometimes unwatchable mom of five, soon to be six kids, three of which have chromosomal microdeletions that are the root of a variety of disabilities ranging from low muscle tone and sensory issues to low functioning autism with violent meltdowns. She has found her identity as an autism “expert and advocate,” and fangirls over more prominent Autism families on YT. She homeschools all of her kids, despite a lack of intellectual wealth, and relies heavily on state assistance for her autistic son’s educafion expenses. She had a tubal reversal before her fourth child, and has been very open about her mixed feelings over her current pregnancy. On the positive side, she’s unabashedly herself and isn’t ashamed of her living situation or family. Otherwise, she can be hard to take.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

She was also a teen mom, her first child’s father separated from her during pregnancy and she found this new guy while pregnant. She’s all kinds of messy.

Does anyone else think she keeps having kids because she wants one more girl?
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

I have no idea. It’s so weird because she’s all into this autism stuff and it seems that none of the kids even have it or Noah is very, very high functioning... it’s so confusing. She should have had him properly tested years ago.

Return to “I-P”