Our Landing Crew

LavenderSparkleLove
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Our Landing Crew

Unread post by LavenderSparkleLove »

I recently found her and I have more questions about her daughter's dad than anything else. I watched her Draw My Life and she says that her father made them break up, then she got with her husband very quickly after that. I've seen some vlogs where she'll say she's going to her dad's and there's one where Stephanie is picking Danielle up from the airport. It seems she and Lonnie moved Danielle away from her dad once, then she's doing it again when they move to Boston. Is he okay with this? Does he pay child support? She said in a video or a comment that she doesn't mind Danielle calling her step-mom "Mom" because at her dad's house, that is her mom. Which is very progressive, but I think it's more because she wants Danielle to call Lonnie "dad".

I'd like for her to make a video about custody...
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

LavenderSparkleLove wrote:I recently found her and I have more questions about her daughter's dad than anything else. I watched her Draw My Life and she says that her father made them break up, then she got with her husband very quickly after that. I've seen some vlogs where she'll say she's going to her dad's and there's one where Stephanie is picking Danielle up from the airport. It seems she and Lonnie moved Danielle away from her dad once, then she's doing it again when they move to Boston. Is he okay with this? Does he pay child support? She said in a video or a comment that she doesn't mind Danielle calling her step-mom "Mom" because at her dad's house, that is her mom. Which is very progressive, but I think it's more because she wants Danielle to call Lonnie "dad".

He already lives pretty far away in Texas and Danielle spends the whole summer and most holidays at her dads house, so he probably won’t care as it won’t effect the custody agreement anyway. He does pay child support she has mentioned it in one of her videos before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LavenderSparkleLove
Talker
Talker

LexiRae wrote:
LavenderSparkleLove wrote:I recently found her and I have more questions about her daughter's dad than anything else. I watched her Draw My Life and she says that her father made them break up, then she got with her husband very quickly after that. I've seen some vlogs where she'll say she's going to her dad's and there's one where Stephanie is picking Danielle up from the airport. It seems she and Lonnie moved Danielle away from her dad once, then she's doing it again when they move to Boston. Is he okay with this? Does he pay child support? She said in a video or a comment that she doesn't mind Danielle calling her step-mom "Mom" because at her dad's house, that is her mom. Which is very progressive, but I think it's more because she wants Danielle to call Lonnie "dad".

He already lives pretty far away in Texas and Danielle spends the whole summer and most holidays at her dads house, so he probably won’t care as it won’t effect the custody agreement anyway. He does pay child support she has mentioned it in one of her videos before

I must have missed the child support comment. I just have to wonder how he feels about being separated from his daughter and if he cares a lot about that.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

LavenderSparkleLove wrote:
LexiRae wrote:

I must have missed the child support comment. I just have to wonder how he feels about being separated from his daughter and if he cares a lot about that.
I agree i wish she did a video talking more about him and the custody situation, and also Danielle talking about how she feels about it.

LavenderSparkleLove
Talker
Talker

I am currently in a long distance relationship, but I'm also in my 20s while Danielle is 14. Even though it seems like they know who it is because they FaceTime and what not, I still wouldn't let my kid have an internet SO.

I don't think Stephanie is a bad mom. I do like her and find her videos enjoyable, I appreciate that she doesn't force her kids to be on camera and doesn't exploit Noah's autism by showing his meltdowns. She doesn't force Lonnie Jr. to be on camera and she supposedly runs everything by Noah before she posts it. Some of the stuff I wonder about are just small nitpicks.

I felt for her when she had to fight to so hard to get Noah's services. My brother needed loads of services growing up and my mom had to fight tooth and nail.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

If they have so much money now why won’t they pay for Noah to have a comprehensive evaluation for autism, so that insurance will pay for ABA. We paid $900 for my sons evaluation. I really don’t think he has autism but I don’t know. I just don’t understand how you can go pay for all those Christmas present and a expensive Disney trip and not get his evaluation done.

YesMia
Talker
Talker

Our Landing Crew

Unread post by YesMia »

Oops
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

YesMia wrote:If they have so much money now why won’t they pay for Noah to have a comprehensive evaluation for autism, so that insurance will pay for ABA. We paid $900 for my sons evaluation. I really don’t think he has autism but I don’t know. I just don’t understand how you can go pay for all those Christmas present and a expensive Disney trip and not get his evaluation done.

I think it’s because they are moving to Boston in 2019 for better services for Noah. He has to have already been evaluated as he is diagnosed with autism and intellectual disability

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

LexiRae wrote:
YesMia wrote:If they have so much money now why won’t they pay for Noah to have a comprehensive evaluation for autism, so that insurance will pay for ABA. We paid $900 for my sons evaluation. I really don’t think he has autism but I don’t know. I just don’t understand how you can go pay for all those Christmas present and a expensive Disney trip and not get his evaluation done.

I think it’s because they are moving to Boston in 2019 for better services for Noah. He has to have already been evaluated as he is diagnosed with autism and intellectual disability

Still insane, 100 presents for 4 kids + 1 baby?
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

He hasn’t had an autism evaluation though. He was diagnosed after seeing a psychiatrist and she just thought he had it. No evaluation, no ADOS test. That’s why they can’t get services for him because a psychiatrists opinion isn’t enough. If they can be buying all the Christmas gifts, Disney crap and talking about a new car, they should be able to find about $1000 to get him properly diagnosed.

Unread post by Guest »

As entertaining as I find Stephanie, and I do, her insistence on Noah’s autism-centered life is becoming increasingly problematic. He undoubtedly has autism, but she admitted that she’s been told that all of his more pronounced issues are likely due to his intellectual disability. “The doctor said that if he didn’t have intellectual disability, we probably wouldn’t even notice Noah’s autism; he’d just be a bit quirky.” or something to that effect. In the same video, she confessed to never looking into that part of his diagnosis, and not knowing what impact it has on him, choosing to focus on the “autism” label. As I said ages ago, being an “autism mom” is so much a part of her identity, and how she presents Noah to the world, that she can’t see beyond it. She admitted to ceasing the evaluation process when it became evident that the results weren’t going to march the schpeel she gives in every video. They also refuse to make any real effort into providing their kids a nutritious diet, which isn’t helping matters. I’m not suggesting that Noah’s diagnoses can be eliminated with diet alone, rather that the amount of sugar and processed crap that the kids imbibe would make any child wild or grouchy. Perhaps they do monitor the correlation between Noah’s diet and his behavior, but they certainly don’t make mention of it.
They’re uprooting their family to move to an area they’ve visited once, seemingly in the name of improving Noah’s life, but what’s to say that anything will change? If they can’t find an evaluator who will agree with Stephanie and Loni’s opinion of Noah’s capabilities and the cause of his limitations, what will they do?
As for the ridiculousness of their Christmas spending, and Disney vacation, I just rolled my eyes. It’s their money, but the level of “huh” that they exhibit is astounding. Who buys stuff without knowing if they even have room for it?
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

I'm wondering how they'll survive in Boston, everything is so expensive. Like crazy expensive.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Eagleroo wrote:As entertaining as I find Stephanie, and I do, her insistence on Noah’s autism-centered life is becoming increasingly problematic. He undoubtedly has autism, but she admitted that she’s been told that all of his more pronounced issues are likely due to his intellectual disability. “The doctor said that if he didn’t have intellectual disability, we probably wouldn’t even notice Noah’s autism; he’d just be a bit quirky.” or something to that effect. In the same video, she confessed to never looking into that part of his diagnosis, and not knowing what impact it has on him, choosing to focus on the “autism” label. As I said ages ago, being an “autism mom” is so much a part of her identity, and how she presents Noah to the world, that she can’t see beyond it. She admitted to ceasing the evaluation process when it became evident that the results weren’t going to march the schpeel she gives in every video. They also refuse to make any real effort into providing their kids a nutritious diet, which isn’t helping matters. I’m not suggesting that Noah’s diagnoses can be eliminated with diet alone, rather that the amount of sugar and processed crap that the kids imbibe would make any child wild or grouchy. Perhaps they do monitor the correlation between Noah’s diet and his behavior, but they certainly don’t make mention of it.
They’re uprooting their family to move to an area they’ve visited once, seemingly in the name of improving Noah’s life, but what’s to say that anything will change? If they can’t find an evaluator who will agree with Stephanie and Loni’s opinion of Noah’s capabilities and the cause of his limitations, what will they do?
As for the ridiculousness of their Christmas spending, and Disney vacation, I just rolled my eyes. It’s their money, but the level of “huh” that they exhibit is astounding. Who buys stuff without knowing if they even have room for it?
I really do like Stephanie, but I never knew that she hasn’t had him evaluated by a professional before.. I assume he would have to be on disability because he won’t ever be able to work, so why wouldn’t she have him evaluated? He is obviously atypical. I’m very confused now as to why they are moving for services if they don’t know if Noah is going to benefit from them?
She also has said her YouTube income is twice as much as Lonnies income, so they essentially have 3 incomes. She has also mentioned Liam might have autism and need services although he is still way too young to know.

Unread post by Guest »

She also suspected that Lex was headed for a diagnosis, only to find that speech therapy, and some time, remedied almost all of the “red flags” she was seeing.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Our Landing Crew

Unread post by YesMia »

Moving to Boston does not make sense. Fathering Autism’s fam live near then and have amazing resources for Abby. The same should be available to then if they go after it.

That is if he even has Autism, which I don’t think he does.
zdtp102

Unread post by zdtp102 »

So I thought it was strange OUr Landing Crew & Fathering Autism hadn't done anything else together after that one video. I looked at both their instagrams and neither of them follow eachother now. I guess they had a falling out? Does anyone know why?
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

zdtp102 wrote:So I thought it was strange OUr Landing Crew & Fathering Autism hadn't done anything else together after that one video. I looked at both their instagrams and neither of them follow eachother now. I guess they had a falling out? Does anyone know why?
Wow fathering autism gets along with everyone that would be strange if they had a falling out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

I can’t with this bitch. I am in a few different Facebook groups as her and she brags every second she gets. She acts as though she has 1million subs.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Ya I don’t think there was a falling out. The Maass’ probably don’t want to associate themselves with OLC.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Fathering Autism are incredible autism advocates that have dedicated their entire lives to getting Abbie adequate services and educating the public. OLC on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired. They’ve dropped the ball big time with getting Noah properly diagnosed and finding services and seemed to have clickbaited the other boys diagnoses before they even knew what was going on. I don’t blame FA for not wanting to be associated.

Return to “I-P”