Unread post by ohaudrey »

Anyone watch? Thoughts?
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jinti fell

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

i just started watching them! i like the dude more than her, i think the baby is cute. i watched them several months ago and was concerned they don’t eat enough food. but i’m not vegan so i guess what i eat in a day differs lol
i’m glad they’re not living in a van anymore, i think letting the daughter have space could be good for her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

What do you guys think of the bus build? It looks more luxurious than I was expecting. That couldn't have been cheap. Which is ironic because they're doing it mostly to live simply

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

oooh! i’ve just found this and want to get it going! the one thing that annoys me about her is the refusal she has to get a ultrasound at all of the baby. if the baby is born with a defect that could have been picked up on an ultrasound, they are going to have such an issue with the bus and would probably have to live in a house with a registered address. they have spent quite a lot of money on the bus and it would be a shame for them to have to get rid of it before they could live in it properly.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I watch them on and off. I can’t decide if I like them or I hate them. Aya is very cute and she is really smart and I like chris, there’s something about Jinti that I find off putting but I can’t figure out what it is.
I saw on an instastory that Jinti did saying that she doesn’t want to tell anyone what their birth plan is because she doesn’t want to hear peoples opinions on it. Which to me sounds like she plans on having a home birth, which doesn’t surprise me considering she likes the whole all natural vegan thing. But I do wonder if by home she means in the bus wherever they end up being at the time she goes into labour. I just hope that they have a proper birth plan which will involve being close to a hospital in case of an emergency. Child birth is unpredictable and I would hate for something preventable to happen to their baby because Jinti wants an all natural experience in the bush somewhere.

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

staceybrax wrote:I watch them on and off. I can’t decide if I like them or I hate them. Aya is very cute and she is really smart and I like chris, there’s something about Jinti that I find off putting but I can’t figure out what it is.
I saw on an instastory that Jinti did saying that she doesn’t want to tell anyone what their birth plan is because she doesn’t want to hear peoples opinions on it. Which to me sounds like she plans on having a home birth, which doesn’t surprise me considering she likes the whole all natural vegan thing. But I do wonder if by home she means in the bus wherever they end up being at the time she goes into labour. I just hope that they have a proper birth plan which will involve being close to a hospital in case of an emergency. Child birth is unpredictable and I would hate for something preventable to happen to their baby because Jinti wants an all natural experience in the bush somewhere.

she went to a birthing clinic with aya but by the sounds of things, she nearly gave birth in the shower since she was so adamant on not going until it was necessary. i feel like she makes it 100x harder for herself.

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

staceybrax wrote:I watch them on and off. I can’t decide if I like them or I hate them. Aya is very cute and she is really smart and I like chris, there’s something about Jinti that I find off putting but I can’t figure out what it is.

I feel the same way as you...
And I agree with her response on the birth. I saw on an insta story they are looking to rent a place in the spring for a few months, probably so that she can give birth at that house and stay there for the first weeks of the baby's life.
Her voice also bothers me, it's the teeth that make her sound weird. I read somewhere that they're veneers.

wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Bibu3353 wrote:

And I agree with her response on the birth. I saw on an insta story they are looking to rent a place in the spring for a few months, probably so that she can give birth at that house and stay there for the first weeks of the baby's life.
Her voice also bothers me, it's the teeth that make her sound weird. I read somewhere that they're veneers.

I also recall hearing something about renting a place for the birth and a few weeks after.

I remember a while ago in a vlog she said she gets a lot of questions about her teeth but they’re real and not veneers. I have veneers and I thought that’s what she had so I was surprised by the response (probably why I remembered all this time lol)

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

wildwild94 wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:

I also recall hearing something about renting a place for the birth and a few weeks after.

I remember a while ago in a vlog she said she gets a lot of questions about her teeth but they’re real and not veneers. I have veneers and I thought that’s what she had so I was surprised by the response (probably why I remembered all this time lol)

I have seen that they have rented a house for when the baby is born which I was very happy to hear. I hope it’s near a hospital just in case though.

I think it’s the teeth that are off putting too, it’s like they’re too big for her head or something and I think it’s how she talks that’s off putting. She talks through her teeth or something.

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b2c1a6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d5e4a5.jpg[/IMG]

some old photos of Jinti if anyone was interested

GriseldaOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GriseldaOne »

They look so different now

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

She hasn’t posted anything in a month. I hope everything is ok.

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Jinti is a great example how you shouldn't feed your vegan children and Aya is the prove: Too thin, nearly no hair and speech delay.

I mean, I know it's difficult to plan a vegan diet in a bus and on the constant go, but it's still off-putting to me. If you don't want to exploid animals, than you need to educate yourself and be careful in your eating choices. Luckily she stopped being a fruitarian, but they are still low on a lot of nutrients. I rarely saw them eat lentils or beans or even a lot of greens for that matter. I also don't see a lot of seeds or nuts on their plates. Omega3s are so important for the children's development.

Are they even using supplements?
M_P_D
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M_P_D »

I haven't watched them in a while but I catched a bit of one of their recent videos. Chris looks awful now and Aya doesn't look like she's grown much. Jinti looks way better in her old photos. She looks healthy.
baileebunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by baileebunny »

They had to fly back home and live in their old house of a rental home

Return to “I-P”