Phil and Alex part 3: Go fund our lives and a bio child.

Klind55
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex part 3: Go fund our lives and a bio child.

Unread post by Klind55 »

Sorn wrote:Some more clues.

In the insta story on Phil it looks like they are in an RV for sure. In the background Alex is speaking to a woman , prob the seller giving them a run down. I'd say 99% it's happening.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 529574.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 904a96.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 4da713.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 539ba4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0c9ff6.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Hmm why am I not seeing these pics on Phil's instagram. Last ones I see are from last night in the truck, at a friends house and then back on the road again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Klind55 wrote:

In the insta story on Phil it looks like they are in an RV for sure. In the background Alex is speaking to a woman , prob the seller giving them a run down. I'd say 99% it's happening.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 529574.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 904a96.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 4da713.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 539ba4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0c9ff6.jpg[/IMG]

Hmm why am I not seeing these pics on Phil's instagram. Last ones I see are from last night in the truck, at a friends house and then back on the road again.

Yep you are correct! He removed all the ones of inside the RV!

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

Sorn wrote:
Klind55 wrote:

Yep you are correct! He removed all the ones of inside the RV!

Thanks! My instagram sometimes seems to be a couple hours behind for some reason but I was really starting to wonder when the pics never showed up.

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Yeah, if your child has eaten that stuff since they started on solids, why act surprised?
If you've fed them junk all their lives then they start eating healthy, and then the child prefers healthy, that is the time to be surprised and proud.
And all this "thank you for saying thank you, that was so nice of you" business is a tad silly.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

Never mind the "thank you" and "good job" spiels, Phil and Alex would do well to stop Kinsley and Callies poor table manners - Kinsley standing on a chair in a recent vlog. And I would love both parents to lower their loud voices.

I do wonder what will happen in an RV. The girls are very rough on their present furniture. On a RV park they will need to be supervised outside all the time.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

minniemickey23 wrote:Alex just posted her instastory that they’re doing the RV thing.

Selling their house and living in a RV? Eh. Less than impressed and feel like it’s risky and not good for the girls who already were cramped in their house.

On a good note I guess this means IVF is pushed back which they really needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When does Kinsley start school? It’s just very shocking that they will be living in an RV with two young daughters. Their sex life will also be non existent lol... They seem to be having a breakdown Image

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

Nasty ass RV. What are they running from?

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

LexiRae wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:Alex just posted her instastory that they’re doing the RV thing.

Selling their house and living in a RV? Eh. Less than impressed and feel like it’s risky and not good for the girls who already were cramped in their house.

When does Kinsley start school? It’s just very shocking that they will be living in an RV with two young daughters. Their sex life will also be non existent lol... They seem to be having a breakdown Image

I think they were planning on homeschooling. With how anti vaccine her mom is and how all natural they try to be I honestly don't think the girls are vaccinated which means no public school in California anyway.

As for sex life, it most certainly can be done in an RV with little ones sleeping at the other end Image

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

They have seen that full time travelers is the new trend on YouTube. They are just trying to find a new gimmick to bring in views.

This also makes me wonder why they aren't doing IVF for so long. Maybe Alex doctor recommended against it after the breast mass scare?

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Klind55 wrote:
LexiRae wrote:

I think they were planning on homeschooling. With how anti vaccine her mom is and how all natural they try to be I honestly don't think the girls are vaccinated which means no public school in California anyway.

As for sex life, it most certainly can be done in an RV with little ones sleeping at the other end Image

Her mom is anti-vax?

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

Tiger27 wrote:
Klind55 wrote:
LexiRae wrote: When does Kinsley start school? It’s just very shocking that they will be living in an RV with two young daughters. Their sex life will also be non existent lol... They seem to be having a breakdown Image

Her mom is anti-vax?

Not sure if it's all vaccinations or just some but she shares things from the, "Stop Mandatory Vaccination" page on her fb and that page is pretty anti vax. So it appears she is against some if not all.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I remember sometime in the last 10 or so months they did a video with nearly the same title as the Baby shower video. The woe is me gets old real quick.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Klind55 wrote:
LexiRae wrote:

Lol that’s true. I enjoy rough sex where I’m very loud so it wouldn’t work for me but I’m sure Phil and Alex are more vanilla than i am 🤣

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

It’s not even a full RV, the girls can’t be in it when moving because it’s hitched to their truck.

Which means they’re gonna be strapped in their car seats for long periods of time

LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

They just seem so impulsive. They seem to come up with crazy ideas and just run with them with no future planning. Even with their YouTube success I’d be shocked if they have a penny in savings or retirement.
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

I´m not really following all this, did they say where they are going? Are they gonna travel across the US or what?
Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

pineberry wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:16 am I´m not really following all this, did they say where they are going? Are they gonna travel across the US or what?
From her IG comments it looks like they are going on "tour" for Love Multiplies and interviewing people with stories of infertility, loss and adoption.

Does this mean it will all be a tax right off from their gas, food, to campsite rentals and even their truck and RV purchase??
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Klind55 wrote:
pineberry wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:16 am I´m not really following all this, did they say where they are going? Are they gonna travel across the US or what?
From her IG comments it looks like they are going on "tour" for Love Multiplies and interviewing people with stories of infertility, loss and adoption.

Does this mean it will all be a tax right off from their gas, food, to campsite rentals and even their truck and RV purchase??

Probably. But why didn’t they just get a full RV? Their poor girls are going to be in their car seats for way longer than anyone should and they won’t be able to use the RV while it’s moving. So unless they mapped out stops, they’ll have to wait until they find one on their way to be able to get out and use it. Which may be really difficult I’m some locations.

Plus... it looks old and I’m not great condition. Those poor girls went from a cramped condo to the back seat of a truck. Also, why sell their condo? They could have just held onto it. They’re already funding their lives with YouTube money, so keep paying the mortgage so you have something to go back to when you realize what a horrible idea this is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

They are so.cheap so they probably got something old and beat up.

I wonder if they are selling their cars too.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Are they both manic? This seems like the worst idea out there.

Return to “Phil and Alex”