LoeppkysLife

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

LoeppkysLife

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Hey guys. I think this is the appropriate subforum... Let me know if it's not. But does anyone else watch LoeppkysLife? It's run by a young mom named Delilah, who apparently bakes. She's married but the husband isn't in the videos too much - I get the impression he works a lot. They're really young, not teens though - I think she's 21. They live in Saskatchewan and seem to be Christians of some denomination. Their baby, Eloise (9 months) is a truly beautiful baby, and she's definitely the channel's main draw. Delilah seems really in love with being a mom, and not too crazy. I have the usual questions about how they can afford to support themselves, being so young, with a baby, and her seeming to be a SAHM... She's mentioned working once or twice, but nothing about a job outside the home, so I wondered if she meant working on her videos or baking. I guess it's none of my business, lol. Anyway they don't live an over the top lifestyle or spend excessively, I'm just being nosy. Delilah seems to struggle with sadness a bit, and the vlogs aren't that eventful... She generally has been posting weekly, but seems to be experimenting with filming different types of content and maybe posting more frequently. She's cute and the baby is adorable, so I think if she can liven up the vlogs, she could potentially have some success on YT, particularly if they have more kids.
bfel
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoeppkysLife

Unread post by bfel »

I watch her and I really enjoy her videos. She worked in a bakery or a coffe place, something like that, before the baby was born. Eloise is a very cute baby

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G935F folosind Tapatalk
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

I watch them as well. She does seem a bit sad now that you mention it, but seems like a nice person. Eloise is super adorable!
emilyjo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by emilyjo »

I watch too! I really like their vlogs compared to something other young parents, but I do feel like they don’t seem to get out and do much, which can be a bit repetitive. I’m also really curious about how they can afford to live on their own in their own house and have a baby at such a young age. I would love to hear more about her cake baking and how she got started! It could really add a nice edge to her videos.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

emilyjo wrote:I watch too! I really like their vlogs compared to something other young parents, but I do feel like they don’t seem to get out and do much, which can be a bit repetitive. I’m also really curious about how they can afford to live on their own in their own house and have a baby at such a young age. I would love to hear more about her cake baking and how she got started! It could really add a nice edge to her videos.
I wonder about the finances too. I think he's in a co-op or apprentice program to become an electrician, if I'm remembering right. She does a little baking on the side, and has her channel, but neither of those seem like major revenue streams at this point. They're only like 21 years old. They don't have an over the top lifestyle, but after watching for a fairly long while, I can see how the expenses would really add up. It seems like they're spending more than I can reasonably assume they're bringing in. My curiosity on this subject will probably never be satisfied, and I realize it's none of my business anyway.

Delilah also mentioned something about not really being on board with feminism in one of her videos a month or so ago. A commenter asked her to explain, and her reply was along the lines of "it used to be a good thing but now women are putting themselves above men and that's wrong." I was sort of surprised, because that's... Not what feminism means. And she finished with the most irritating statement, that ignorant people love to spout when they can't support their claims - "well, it's just my opinion!" (That sentence is a major pet peeve of mine.)

But she's only 21 years old, and I do think she has a kind heart and tons of love for her daughter. Eloise is extremely cute and at such a fun age, too. I could watch her for hours.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

BUMP

This girl is starting to grate on my nerves. She acts so twee, it just seems like she’s trying SO HARD. And she acts so holier than thou, especially when it comes to her religion. And now she’s starting with the swipe up links. She was being so annoying and entitled before she had her 2nd baby like she was a martyr for being pregnant for so long... she was TWO DAYS overdue girl get a grip!! She just bugs me
Belladonna
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Belladonna »

I've been watching her for a while now. Though, less than a year. I liked that she wasn't obnoxious or try hard like a lot of Youtubers.

Then she got pregnant. And that so soon after having her first. She's so young and has all the time in the world to be popping them out. Why not wait till your body is ready and enjoy more time with just your daughter? Well, anyways. She's spent this entire pregnancy bitching and moaning and it's SO.FUCKING.ANNOYING.

She's had a pretty tame and easy-going pregnancy, it would seem. Compared to many at least. And she's acting like she's been suffering so bad these last few weeks. I get it, it's hard being super pregnant but her wanting her child to come out as soon as she got to 36 weeks was alarming. Their brains and lungs aren't even entirely developed at that point. Yeah, some babies come premature and there's no shaming them or their mothers but why would you willingly want that for your baby?? Shouldn't you put your babies well being and development above your fairly minor and temporary inconvenience?? Every single fucking time she would whine and complain about that, I'd roll my eyes so hard and exit the video. SHUT THE FUCK UP. I've known women that have had much harder pregnancies and have put up with it through the end and I've known women carrying twins that have put up with being super pregnant just to get to as full term as possible, because they want the absolute best for their babies. and this chick can't stfu for two minutes about how inconvenienced she is for going BARELY overdue.
And I'm not saying that just because others have it harder than you, that you can't feel upset or complain. But constantly?? and at the expense of a premature child?? C'mon.

On a more positive note, I actually like their son's name. Theodore! It's very classy and it suits their family. Eloise and Theodore both go along exceptionally well and have a similar classy and literary theme. I'm very picky when it comes to baby names and I don't think i've ever liked any youtuber's kids names, but Delilah did really good with their names.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

She seems sweet but she is also kind of annoying.... She seems to try real hard to be a hipster, or something.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Something about her just isn't genuine. I can't place it but I really dislike her.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

I'm curious how long they can survive off her YouTube alone since he's unemployed. She seemed worries about it at first.

And seemed like despite just finishing school/training he bought a drone and wanted to invest them in aerial photography. 🤷‍♀️ That was a bit baffling.
SassyLurkerMama000
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SassyLurkerMama000 »

She complained SO much during her pregnancy, especially the end.

I kept hoping she would go 41 weeks because she was so convinced she would go early.

Girl...you aren’t suppose to into labor at 36 weeks. You aren’t the only short, petite person to get pregnant. Just let your baby cook and do it’s thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

For the most part I find her quite boring but her religious preaching is borderline repelling. Her daughter is cute though. Can't understand the need to have babies so early in life, to each their own I guess.
And did she open a P.O box? because some time ago she said she can't because there is 1000$ maintenance fee(i guess), well it's hard not to give in all freebies when YouTube money is hard to roll by.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Yes she has one now. I believe she was sharing the cost of the po box with her mom- who does crafting videos.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

PissedOutDQ wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:17 am Yes she has one now. I believe she was sharing the cost of the po box with her mom- who does crafting videos.
Thanks so much for replying!
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

I just think it’s so funny how proud she is that they own their own house already when in reality they live about 30 minutes outside of small town in buttfuck Saskatchewan where it’s -40 six months out of the year. Cost of living is so cheap out there cuz no one wants to live there. They also don’t have any higher education other than high school even though university is practically free in Canada. She tries to sound so twee by saying she “thrifted” all her clothes when she’s not exactly going to these quaint little shops, she hits up Value Village like 3 times a week.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Not bad for their age to own a home, even in East-Bumfuck lol.
Kinda getting bored with her content. Repetitive videos. She says her earnings skyrocketed. 🤔 Curious how much. Wonder if Zach has been searching for work or gonna be a mooch like all the YT hubbies lol.

Unread post by Guest »

I watch primarily LGBT YouTubers and gay/lesbian parents and this channel was in my recommendations and upon seeing her husband, I thought this was a gay dad channel and she was his (and I presumed his partners surrogate) and when I realised that she was his wife I instantly said to myself, "they must be religious" so then I watched a few more videos and, yep, it's a tale as old as time - religious family, married young, had kids young....

I don't know, I hope I'm wrong. I hope it's just the fact I was watching a gay youtuber's coming out video and he was from a very religious background, married young (his high school "sweetheart" if I remember correctly) had two kids and then came out - maybe he just reminds me a lot of that guy and that's it.

But yeah, watching this channel just ended up making me sad.
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

I found her a few months back with a baby names video, I then watched 2 or 3 videos of hers but wasn't really interested enough to continue watching. I still follow her on Instagram, but like others say, there's something about her that's disingenuous and try-hard. I'm beginning to not be able to stand her posts
Tchock92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tchock92 »

I just found her channel and I think her videos are interesting, she doesn’t seem like the person who would be religious idk. I’m trying to figure out like what their angle is because so far her videos seem a little repetitive. I want to give her husband some clean and clear for that forehead though.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 2e46d0.jpg[/IMG]

Is this concerning? Lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”