LoeppkysLife

kaitlin3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoeppkysLife

Unread post by kaitlin3 »

Speaking of Sarah Therese, I just watched her last video and I hate to admit it, it was actually well done and she even recommended to READ BOOKS every day, which I immediately thought of Delilah and how in fact her videos went south, she used to do better videos, better pictures and shots, but she stopped even trying, now everything are vlogs and she even pushes these uncut vlog with no effort at all. So Delilah/muhma, please think that quality is much more than quantity and actually try to do you "full time job" better, so you could actually stay at home, do nothing except thrifting :)
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

I used to watch Sarah Therese around the time she had ivy, and soon after stopped due to her hateful beliefs that would spill out. I also found her incredibly passive aggressive toward viewers/comments.

I think Delilah is heading straight down the same path as Sarah Therese when it comes to her lack of authenticity & passive aggressive attitude.

As a former viewer of Sarah, I find it INCREDIBLY cringe at how Delilah has blatantly imitated/copied her. Her aesthetic is different, but she has copied exact mannerisms that Sarah has, and her attitude toward her kids is pretty similar.

Bleh.
frizzzx86
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frizzzx86 »

^the way delilah talks with her hands....i never watched sarah therese, but watched her AFTER watching delilah for a while and was shocked at how their mannerisms are identical. delilah is so young and obviously still trying to figure herself out. i remember i would pick up mannerisms and styles from other people at that age. you're still basically a kid...
kaitlin3
Talker
Talker

frizzzx86 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:32 am ^the way delilah talks with her hands....i never watched sarah therese, but watched her AFTER watching delilah for a while and was shocked at how their mannerisms are identical. delilah is so young and obviously still trying to figure herself out. i remember i would pick up mannerisms and styles from other people at that age. you're still basically a kid...
I don't think age is the issue here, I think delilah is more prone to imitation because she hasn't found her style yet...she is just two years younger than sarah, though sarah is way more opinionated, but delilah is slowly picking up on that too
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I think when you live your life for social media, you are constantly tuned into everyone's lives. The filtered, the #goals, the aesthetic of it all. That has to mess with your head. Interfere with who you are or think you are, what your interests and dreams and style is. When you are so caught up in a photo worthy life, your entire entity surrounds what is popular and what gets likes, thus creating a minimalist, quirky, young muhma delilah.

She doesnt know who she is so she takes little pieces of Instagram and stages it into her life and home.

Kids our age, because yeah I'm totally her age, we are so so so caught up in who's doing what and where they are and who they're dating and also what's super common now is how many kids we have. I swear it's more surprising for the 20 year olds of today to graduate university than it is to get engaged and pop kids out.... myself included.
Not saying there's anything wrong with either but its wild.people from high school still add me on facebook because they see I have a 7 month old.

It's a shame, we live our lives based on what we see on social media, just for others to see our posts and think they should be living up to our standards. Vicious cycle I tell ya.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

bridzs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bridzs »

She keeps talking about that basement like it's a dingy dark wet place, while it's essentially a whole another level of their home. That "secret room" is a big room with natural light and a closet. They are definitely not using it to its fullest potential. Why don't make it.their own bedroom so the children can have a bigger room or even separate rooms ? Not that I'm against roomsharing, my baby and toddler share a room. But she is not comfortable having their afternoon nap together so El ends up having quiet time in her bedroom while Theo is tossed into a pillow fort on an adult bed. Why doesn't she cuddle El until she falls asleep in their bed so she naps and Theo can have the safety of the crib? I never sleep trained my kids, are sleep trained kids really so peculiar about their environment? It's almost like it has backfired on her and she only naps at home with those exact conditions.....

That secret room looked big enough to house a bed and a crib if she doesn't want to take the stairs while Theo is still nursing at night...I guess I'm just baffled :D She keeps complaining about lack of space and tiny nurseries with no closets, and then announces they basically have an another bedroom but they have decided to use it to hoard clutter...
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

muhma2014 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:54 pm
ughpleasee wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:59 pm I wish her stupid hair cut and the word muhma disappeared forever.
I agree on the haircut, but I quite enjoy how she says muhma. It's very unique.
So unique that a million others moms say it too, and it's also your username. ok.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

Homegirl needs to reevaluate her audience. Last year she would have scoffed at buying a $70 t shirt. Now that she's making more money she's all into sustainability? Promoting her merch line? Girl, check yourself.

Also, I don't want to wear the same tshirt for 10 years. Styles change. Your own personal tastes change. And if you have kids no way in hell is that crisp white tshirt not getting stained or ripped.
bridzs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bridzs »

Sobinski wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:59 am Homegirl needs to reevaluate her audience. Last year she would have scoffed at buying a $70 t shirt. Now that she's making more money she's all into sustainability? Promoting her merch line? Girl, check yourself.

Also, I don't want to wear the same tshirt for 10 years. Styles change. Your own personal tastes change. And if you have kids no way in hell is that crisp white tshirt not getting stained or ripped.
And your body might change, and your job/lifestyle might change , etc. The math doesn't add up to me either..
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

Sobinski wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:59 am Homegirl needs to reevaluate her audience. Last year she would have scoffed at buying a $70 t shirt. Now that she's making more money she's all into sustainability? Promoting her merch line? Girl, check yourself.

She's into sustainability because companies with $70 shirts send their shit for free. Her audience probably cannot afford to buy clothing like this. She really takes it from one extreme to the other (thrifting to buying a black cotton dress for $100). And I would never in a million years buy an expensive white tshirt. It would be stained in two weeks. In ten years it would be a rag.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

I really hope people don’t fall for this scam of a life she’s leading. Also I have some shirts I bought at Walmart 12 years ago that are still in great shape lmao. Doing better for the environment = thrifting.... not being a sellout
bridzs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bridzs »

celestialll wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:07 pm

She's into sustainability because companies with $70 shirts send their shit for free. Her audience probably cannot afford to buy clothing like this. She really takes it from one extreme to the other (thrifting to buying a black cotton dress for $100). And I would never in a million years buy an expensive white tshirt. It would be stained in two weeks. In ten years it would be a rag.
When she was pregnant with El she did a video of how to make non maternity clothes work during pregnancy, I believe its one of her most popular videos. When she was pregnant with Theo a maternity clothing company was sponsoring her, and she made an Instagram post stating how much she regrets not wearing maternity clothes during her.first pregnancy, that things never fit right. :D Talk about integrity....

But she still refuses to buy a basic sleeping bag that she would be able to reuse all of her kids because she is so frugal and prefers swaddle blankets since they are more versatile..
muhma2014
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by muhma2014 »

LisaLulu22 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:38 pm I really hope people don’t fall for this scam of a life she’s leading. Also I have some shirts I bought at Walmart 12 years ago that are still in great shape lmao. Doing better for the environment = thrifting.... not being a sellout
Scam? A bit harsh. She can't keep her same opinions about things for life. What first started as a hobby for her has now turned into a full time job.
frizzzx86
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frizzzx86 »

muhma2014 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:35 pm
LisaLulu22 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:38 pm I really hope people don’t fall for this scam of a life she’s leading. Also I have some shirts I bought at Walmart 12 years ago that are still in great shape lmao. Doing better for the environment = thrifting.... not being a sellout
Scam? A bit harsh. She can't keep her same opinions about things for life. What first started as a hobby for her has now turned into a full time job.
k delilah 8-)
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

I don’t for a second believe she gives a shit about being sustainable and ethical or anything. She’s copying Sarah Therese again and trying to justify why her “merch” is so expensive.
If she gave 2 shits about any of that she wouldn’t shop at Walmart, would start taking public transport, and wouldn’t have made merch in the first place? Isn’t it more sustainable to just not release merch? And to stop shopping as much as she does?
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

And she really said books are a waste of money but expensive clothes apparently aren’t...she’s an idiot. I know her kids have books, so why did she say they’re a waste of money?
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Poor Theo, his head doesn’t look any better :/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kaitlin3
Talker
Talker

dessywessy wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:54 am Poor Theo, his head doesn’t look any better :/
I think she would like Theo to stay immobile for as long as he can, she doesn't motivate him to move around whatsover...He really doesn't move much for 9 month old baby, when my son was that age, I can't imagine he would sit outside in the snow in a chair. He could sit but wouldn't sit still, like she always shows Theo is just sitting somewhere around the house. No wonder he has flat head and also she doesn't have much time to fix it with a helmet, in my country they say the helmets only help if it is worn until a year. But I don't think she even considers a helmet now, they don't send aesthetic mustardy brown helmets in PR packages.

Also, in today's vlog, I can' believe she bitches about her children behaving BAD, they are not even 1 or 3 years old and in my opinion, Eloise is very well behaved but I think Delilah is too strict with her, she scoffs her about everything, about normal child things, her color preferences etc. I mean she is not even 3 and Delilah acts like she was supposed to know for a long time how to ask for a treat...and how Eloise was helping with laundry, that was freaking amazing!!! I wouldn't talk badly about my child on the internet let alone if my 2 year old would help me with a laundry even if it is "painfully slow"... and how Eloise even apologized to Delilah even if she didn't do anything wrong...
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

kaitlin3 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:16 am
dessywessy wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:54 am Poor Theo, his head doesn’t look any better :/
I think she would like Theo to stay immobile for as long as he can, she doesn't motivate him to move around whatsover...He really doesn't move much for 9 month old baby, when my son was that age, I can't imagine he would sit outside in the snow in a chair. He could sit but wouldn't sit still, like she always shows Theo is just sitting somewhere around the house. No wonder he has flat head and also she doesn't have much time to fix it with a helmet, in my country they say the helmets only help if it is worn until a year. But I don't think she even considers a helmet now, they don't send aesthetic mustardy brown helmets in PR packages.

Also, in today's vlog, I can' believe she bitches about her children behaving BAD, they are not even 1 or 3 years old and in my opinion, Eloise is very well behaved but I think Delilah is too strict with her, she scoffs her about everything, about normal child things, her color preferences etc. I mean she is not even 3 and Delilah acts like she was supposed to know for a long time how to ask for a treat...and how Eloise was helping with laundry, that was freaking amazing!!! I wouldn't talk badly about my child on the internet let alone if my 2 year old would help me with a laundry even if it is "painfully slow"... and how Eloise even apologized to Delilah even if she didn't do anything wrong...
My daughter was behind for many months due to torticollis. She had to go through physical therapy then get a helmet to treat her head flatness. The day she turned 9 months she pulled herself to a standing position for the first time. She was crawling at 7 months. I've noticed Theo gets a lot of sitting up time but he isn't put on his stomach much. Now he's scooting on his bottom which means he probably isn't going to crawl. Crawling is important, and the whole scooting thing isn't great for development so she's making things worse for him. She said Eloise did this too, so I imagine she will have back problems in the future.

I would totally be on board if she said something like "The kids have been great, but it's just been hard for me today" Ya.. I could relate but I would never complain like she did. It's clear she's too immature to take responsibility for her actions.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Which is insane to me. My now 7 month old has been nonstop moving for over a month now. He rolls, crawls like crazy and he pulls himself up on everything to stand. Its wild!!! And I think her little theo is just a chill laid back dude so maybe that attributes to him not being as mobile at 9 months but he still seems like a 6 month old or something.

I totally understand all babies are different but I agree that once theo is mobile and crawling and walking she will have her hands even more full but she seems like the type of parent to lose her patience really quickly. And agreed about those kiddos being so well behaved. And I think eloise is so smart! If I were her I would be so proud of my kids.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”