PerfectMom
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoeppkysLife

Unread post by PerfectMom »

JanetheJabberwocky wrote:
Sobinski wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:20 pm
JanetheJabberwocky wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:04 pm I’m sorry but then the cat should be taken to the SPCA or loving home where it can be given a fair chance. Not sentenced to death just because his owners weren’t financially stable. Image

Animals are very expensive, I can testify to that and sympathize. But this is why families need to consider all the costs that they will be responsible for before choosing to bring an animal home. People jump into getting pets because they’re “so cute” but denying the proper medical care is selfish and negligent.

No one is adopting a cat that needs expensive surgery. You’re just delaying the inevitable and not letting the cat suffer in pain. There’s no right answer here.
When you adopt an animal, you’re also adopting its future illnesses and the responsibility to provide medical care. If you can’t and disagree, you shouldn’t be adopting an animal.
So it’s better to let an animal sit at a shelter their whole lives never experiencing a loving home because you might one day not be able to afford it’s medical bills???
You’ve definitely have your priorities wrong. While I agree taking the pet to a no kill shelter *in some instances* is better than putting them down, even no kill shelters put animals down that are sick. They can’t afford $6000 medical bills either. It’s the kind thing to do for the animal. Letting them sit and suffer in a cage until they inevitably die is cruel and horrible.
frizzzx86
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by frizzzx86 »

she posted some afterbirth video, but i see she took it down...was it a mistake or did she do something dumb in the video and got criticized? anyone know? lol
Kymommadrama6
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kymommadrama6 »

celestialll wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:15 pm
dessywessy wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:44 pm She’s so cold and has 0 maternal instinct tbh. And she shows 0 affection towards poor Zack. She’s just anal and bland and controlling
They both seem very "blah" about each other. Is this what a Christian marriage is like? They seem like they would have zero sexual chemistry and they (Zach esp) realizes this is their life forever.
I have a Christian marriage, although I'm Methodist so we are much more welcoming and open to others, but my marriage is anything but boring!! Don't group us all in Delilahs ugly beige, boring, cruel world!! My house is full of fun and color and love and loads of sexual chemistry, lol. This girl was probably treated how she treats her kids and its made her cold and distant with zero personality. Her little girl has an amazing personality and if she would let that shine, that little girl could grow up to be a powerful woman which probably scares the hell out of Delilah.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

Eloise threw so much shade to Delilah in her interview video, I loved it. Between saying Daddy is the better cook to saying "mommy go away"
bridzs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bridzs »

After watching her latest vlog I think her problem is that she makes everything about herself. Eloise is disobeying HER, SHE has to break up fights every 5 seconds, Eloise needs to nap so SHE can work...then she beats herself up because SHE doesn't have enough patience. Delilah, praying for more patience is ok, but if you run into a problem there is no shame in researching it and trying to solve it instead of praying that the kids will change, because they are who they are and as old as they are. You can teach Eloise to trade toys instead of tearing it from Theos hand, to set up things on elevated surfaces if she is afraid of Theo knocking it down (preventive measures), trying to involve him if possible on his own level, point out what natural consequences her actions have on Theo (look, he is sad you took it away and started to cry) etc. I honestly have no idea what a 1 year old and a 3 year old can fight about nonstop, especially so bad that they can't even be in the same room.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Out of curiosity, does anyone know when Eloise will be 3, if she isn’t already? I thought it was mid-July she will be 3, but I’ve read a lot of comments about her getting a brown bike for her birthday. I have a son who will be 3 in August and I couldn’t help but compare him to Eloise. That was why I first followed LL, Delilah has some helpful videos on baby led weaning and eating, in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
frizzzx86
Amateur
Amateur

i hate when she says Eloise is "disobeying" her. She's 3. She's not a lieutenant. I think Delilah just wants Eloise to jump when she says jump and that does. not. work. And when it does you end up with a child that just does what you say out of fear and for validation (i know this personally). Instead of praying get therapy Delilah!! At the very least research! Instead of looking for organic cotton brown clothes online, research!
kaitlin3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kaitlin3 »

frizzzx86 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:43 am i hate when she says Eloise is "disobeying" her. She's 3. She's not a lieutenant. I think Delilah just wants Eloise to jump when she says jump and that does. not. work. And when it does you end up with a child that just does what you say out of fear and for validation (i know this personally). Instead of praying get therapy Delilah!! At the very least research! Instead of looking for organic cotton brown clothes online, research!
Agree, She is delusional...what three year old obeys their parent all the time? I think Eloise is far more polite and well behaved than any other kid her age and her mother does not apreciate it and puts an huge pressure on her...She needs to cut her some slack or in 15 years time Eloise won't even talk to her after watching everything we see now...poor little girl
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

I felt genuinely sad for Eloise when she was being chased by Delilah with the hose. She was clearly terrified and upset and screaming "NO MOMMY" and Delilah just laughed.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Tweedles3 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:28 am Out of curiosity, does anyone know when Eloise will be 3, if she isn’t already? I thought it was mid-July she will be 3, but I’ve read a lot of comments about her getting a brown bike for her birthday. I have a son who will be 3 in August and I couldn’t help but compare him to Eloise. That was why I first followed LL, Delilah has some helpful videos on baby led weaning and eating, in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eloise's birthday is in July, but her bike came early because Delilah ordered it from Europe.
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

Yeah I’m sorry but I hope they decide to not have anymore kids. She woke up in a good mood and spending time with her kids put her in her usual pissy mood. She doesn’t deserve those kids, Eloise is sweet and smart and all Delilah does is talk shit about her.
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
Charlotte_latte
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Charlotte_latte »

dessywessy wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:52 am Yeah I’m sorry but I hope they decide to not have anymore kids. She woke up in a good mood and spending time with her kids put her in her usual pissy mood. She doesn’t deserve those kids, Eloise is sweet and smart and all Delilah does is talk shit about her.
I 100% agree, but I have a sneaking suspicion that she is either currently pregnant or actively trying. She keeps asking Eloise, "do you want another sibling? A sister or brother? Do you want mommy to have another baby???" I really don't understand why when it seems like she's barely keeping herself together with the two she has, yet she already seems desperate to add another pregnancy/a newborn.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Charlotte_latte wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:40 pm
dessywessy wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:52 am Yeah I’m sorry but I hope they decide to not have anymore kids. She woke up in a good mood and spending time with her kids put her in her usual pissy mood. She doesn’t deserve those kids, Eloise is sweet and smart and all Delilah does is talk shit about her.
I 100% agree, but I have a sneaking suspicion that she is either currently pregnant or actively trying. She keeps asking Eloise, "do you want another sibling? A sister or brother? Do you want mommy to have another baby???" I really don't understand why when it seems like she's barely keeping herself together with the two she has, yet she already seems desperate to add another pregnancy/a newborn.
Yeah, saying "it's in God's hands/God's plan" means they're not using BC. Although who knows how often they actually have s e x because Delilah is literally a mood suck.
haljordan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by haljordan »

celestialll wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:25 am I felt genuinely sad for Eloise when she was being chased by Delilah with the hose. She was clearly terrified and upset and screaming "NO MOMMY" and Delilah just laughed.
SERIOUSLY. and then instead of apologizing she just went “bathing suits are meant to get wet,” as though Eloise has no right to be upset at all, ever. A+ empathy, there.
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

Her newest Insta post, she is obviously eluding to the recent murder of George Floyd and the protests, even responding to a comment about it on her post saying something about how people need to remember God is in control? How the fuck is that constructive commentary? She is so tone deaf and privileged and spoiled she should not be speaking that way on that manner. Idk, maybe I misinterpreted it but she deleted a comment about riots and protests sometimes being necessary so I doubt it...
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
JanetheJabberwocky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanetheJabberwocky »

dessywessy wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:46 pm Her newest Insta post, she is obviously eluding to the recent murder of George Floyd and the protests, even responding to a comment about it on her post saying something about how people need to remember God is in control? How the fuck is that constructive commentary? She is so tone deaf and privileged and spoiled she should not be speaking that way on that manner. Idk, maybe I misinterpreted it but she deleted a comment about riots and protests sometimes being necessary so I doubt it...
I’m sure she deleted quite a few comments on that post because even her ass-kissing followers -the anti-racist ones, that is- recognize the privilege and sheltered ignorance in what she had to say. Of course she can sit back and say “be still” and “trust the lord”... She’s never had a gun in her face, in her son’s face, she’s never had to fear for her children’s safety or her own like POC do. Her family and friends aren’t being murdered and she’s never come close to being oppressed. Delilah is painfully blind to what’s going on in the world and her words are salt to an open wound. God is not on the front lines saving black men and women from police brutality or the racism that’s lasted through humanity since the beginning of time. People are welcome to believe in whatever they choose but we are the ones who need to take immediate action and demand change. Her commentary during this time is insensitive and vile. White privilege at its finest.
frizzzx86
Amateur
Amateur

JanetheJabberwocky wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:55 pm
dessywessy wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:46 pm Her newest Insta post, she is obviously eluding to the recent murder of George Floyd and the protests, even responding to a comment about it on her post saying something about how people need to remember God is in control? How the fuck is that constructive commentary? She is so tone deaf and privileged and spoiled she should not be speaking that way on that manner. Idk, maybe I misinterpreted it but she deleted a comment about riots and protests sometimes being necessary so I doubt it...
I’m sure she deleted quite a few comments on that post because even her ass-kissing followers -the anti-racist ones, that is- recognize the privilege and sheltered ignorance in what she had to say. Of course she can sit back and say “be still” and “trust the lord”... She’s never had a gun in her face, in her son’s face, she’s never had to fear for her children’s safety or her own like POC do. Her family and friends aren’t being murdered and she’s never come close to being oppressed. Delilah is painfully blind to what’s going on in the world and her words are salt to an open wound. God is not on the front lines saving black men and women from police brutality or the racism that’s lasted through humanity since the beginning of time. People are welcome to believe in whatever they choose but we are the ones who need to take immediate action and demand change. Her commentary during this time is insensitive and vile. White privilege at its finest.
100% YES. ALL THIS. i didn't expect her join in a protest or anything, but also not surprised at her plain ignorance. she needs to wake the F up.
JanetheJabberwocky
Amateur
Amateur

Well it’s safe to say Delilah reads this page. Hey there, Delilah! 🎶 Please remember to use your platform and white privilege wisely and appropriately. Use it to speak up for POC because to be silent is to be complicit. What’s happening in the world right now may not affect you, but it affects many of your followers and you need to make yourself an ally. It’s not enough to be “not racist”, we must be actively anti-racist.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

In Canada, we are very blessed to not have to experience the same kind of racism that is so blatant in the US. Of course it's still present unfortunately but not as bad. And I'm in toronto. But even an hour outside of the city there are smaller towns that are predominantly white and are racist. I remember playing a soccer game in barrie years ago and the parents were saying racist things from the sidelines to myself, and two of my POC players.
Georgetown has the highest KKK members in Canada and its 45 minutes away from where live.
I am Latina but my brother and father aren't scared to leave their homes. My mother doesn't receive nasty comments because she married someone darker. We do feel safe in our communities. Im not scared of the police. So its very different in Canada.

In Saskatchewan I'm going to assume its a very white province with not many POC communities. I think she just doesn't care to see racism because she's surrounded by white people.
Its like if she doesn't see it it doesn't exist. And I also wouldn't be surprised if based on her beliefs and how hard she clings to scripture and thinks the lord is the answer to everything that she doesn't have to do anything because the lord will solve racism.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

JanetheJabberwocky
Amateur
Amateur

wonderwall99 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:02 am In Canada, we are very blessed to not have to experience the same kind of racism that is so blatant in the US. Of course it's still present unfortunately but not as bad. And I'm in toronto. But even an hour outside of the city there are smaller towns that are predominantly white and are racist. I remember playing a soccer game in barrie years ago and the parents were saying racist things from the sidelines to myself, and two of my POC players.
Georgetown has the highest KKK members in Canada and its 45 minutes away from where live.
I am Latina but my brother and father aren't scared to leave their homes. My mother doesn't receive nasty comments because she married someone darker. We do feel safe in our communities. Im not scared of the police. So its very different in Canada.

In Saskatchewan I'm going to assume its a very white province with not many POC communities. I think she just doesn't care to see racism because she's surrounded by white people.
Its like if she doesn't see it it doesn't exist. And I also wouldn't be surprised if based on her beliefs and how hard she clings to scripture and thinks the lord is the answer to everything that she doesn't have to do anything because the lord will solve racism.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, this isn’t true. I agree, it’s not nearly as prominent as it is in the US but in Canada, there’s an overwhelming amount of racism and violence against First Nations people. First Nations women are being abducted left, right and centre, many of their reserves have dirty undrinkable water, people treat them differently and openly talk hatefully about the benefits they receive due to the horrific things that happened to them when settlers came. Police have committed countless acts of violence against First Nations men and women, even those who are disabled and elderly. The US is definitely given more coverage on racism against POC, but it’s here and it’s impossible to ignore unless you’re like Delilah and choose not to see it. I also agree, she’s probably surrounded by white family, white friends, white neighbours, but our world has expanded by the use of the internet and social media. She’s chosen to stay ignorant and care only about her safe, warm white bubble. Many influencers are being gently called out by their following because this is a matter we can’t afford to keep quiet about any longer. Like I said before, to stay silent is to be complicit and that sends a message of its own. Not a very good one.

I’m just so glad we’re talking about this honestly. We all need to keep the conversation going, online, with our family, our friends, with people in passing. I hope Delilah catches on to that but praise lord almighty, he’s kept her safe and that’s all that matters.

Return to “I-P”