LoeppkysLife

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LoeppkysLife

Unread post by celestialll »

sadasfuck wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:56 pm Didn't she say in a past video that books were a waste of money? And then she goes out and buys books, not even to read, but to "put on display" for her "wArM cOzY bRoWn aEsThEtiC"

also, this is random, but who the hell hangs their mugs on coat hooks lmao
and she put a shelf of kids books in the living room, but turned them facing backwards for the AeStHeTiC. How are the kids supposed to know what book it is if they can't see the spine??
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

dessywessy wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:27 pm DP, but placing pictures on the bed frame...Er, wouldn’t they fall down if there were any sort of movement in the bed?
I imagine... there's not a lot of movement on the bed.
p0pcorn
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by p0pcorn »

dessywessy wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:27 pm DP, but placing pictures on the bed frame...Er, wouldn’t they fall down if there were any sort of movement in the bed?
I believe that headboard is mounted to the wall independently so not necessarily, but it still seems a bit precarious.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

celestialll wrote:
I imagine... there's not a lot of movement on the bed.
I cant imagine either of them being very... adventurous in bed. Sounds boring AF, like the rest of Delilah's life and aesthetic

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Wtf, did she say this in a recent video? I need to see this
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

GetYouTubesTied wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:42 am Wtf, did she say this in a recent video? I need to see this
Say what? lol
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just watched the thrifting video and it's soooo weird to me that she doesn't own books (except a Bible tbh). I don't know a single person who doesn't own like... a single book. And she didn't even buy them except brown ones to put on display. She said herself she only likes functional design in a past video... how are brown books that will never be read "functional"?
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Why does she look so miserable in her birthday picture on instagram lol
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

celestialll wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:32 am I just watched the thrifting video and it's soooo weird to me that she doesn't own books (except a Bible tbh). I don't know a single person who doesn't own like... a single book. And she didn't even buy them except brown ones to put on display. She said herself she only likes functional design in a past video... how are brown books that will never be read "functional"?
I am a HUUUUUUGE book lover and avid reader. I have a huge bookshelf full of books, mostly second-hand. I get cool old editions but I actually read most of them. However, I usually only read a book once and sometimes I'm tempted to get rid of all my books and just use the library so I have more space in my home and less "stuff". I have used the library a lot lately and love it.

BUT, for kids' books, you just have to buy at least some of them. As everyone with kids knows, they will ask you to read the same book over and over and over and they'll destroy books. We check out some library books for our toddler, but have to be very, very careful that she doesn't rip the pages (and she often does that anyway). Kids lick their fingers and then turn the page of a book, they throw the books around, they don't care. I don't understand how you can't have a solid collection of books for your kids, even if it's a small collection. You have to wonder how much her kids are even exposed to books.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

When she was talking about removing the swinging door because it was a hazard, wow, that was probably the first time I've ever seen her concerned about her kids' safety!

Also, this is nit-picky, but why didn't she just peel the orange for Theo when she first handed it to him so that he wouldn't eat the rind, or just get him an actual ball/toy to hold lol
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

Theo still doesn’t look or act like a toddler to me, and no it’s not because he has no hair.

I can’t believe she just turned 24. She looks much older, being miserable must age you pretty badly. She also ages herself with the way she dresses, and her skin is really dull.
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

Their living room actually looks quite good with the new paint. I also find it kinda sad that she's apparently reached almost every one of her life dreams at 24. Like...girl you don't have anything else you want to do with your life besides thrift shop and get frustrated at your kids and make youtube videos? Might be time to reevaluate things if that is truly the case.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

dessywessy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:41 pm Theo still doesn’t look or act like a toddler to me, and no it’s not because he has no hair.

I can’t believe she just turned 24. She looks much older, being miserable must age you pretty badly. She also ages herself with the way she dresses, and her skin is really dull.
Same. Theo is soooo baby, and his head is still flat. If he had a full head of hair he would still seem babyish to me.
And her skin sucks because she said she doesn't have a skincare routine. You don't have to spend $100. A good facewash and a toner and moisturizer would do her wonders or she is going to look 40 when she's 30, which she is on the way to.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

p0pcorn wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:58 am Their living room actually looks quite good with the new paint. I also find it kinda sad that she's apparently reached almost every one of her life dreams at 24. Like...girl you don't have anything else you want to do with your life besides thrift shop and get frustrated at your kids and make youtube videos? Might be time to reevaluate things if that is truly the case.
I know, THIS is everything she wants out of life? Everyone is entitled to their own, but she wants nothing more than to stay in a small town and pop out babies and go to church and buy brown things from thrift stores...forever? I feel sad that she has no hopes and dreams beyond that. It's also super naive to say that at age 24. I am 10 years older than she is, but I am a totally different person with completely different dreams than I had 10 years ago. You can be a mom with kids and still have out of reach goals and aspire to have an amazing fun life.
Shensness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shensness »

Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope I post correctly and that I stay on topic.

I’ve been so confused watching her recent videos. New van, new house, pool, fancy TV, new flooring, new Christmas tree. More drab thrift store decor. Meanwhile her daughter still doesn’t have a bedframe? Just a mattress on the floor? I know some folks might think that’s montessori or whatever, but I think it’s kinda sad. Get her a cute little wooden bedframe like a big girl!

Also, maybe I’m being nosy nosy, but where does all this $$ come from? Is youtube really a lucrative career? Especially if her spouse isn’t working? Unless Canada has great unemployment. I’m from the states so I have no idea.

I had to sign up to post because I totally agree with Theo seeming so babyish. I started watching her because her son is a month older than my son. But he seems so behind. I remember she used to swaddle him for way too long and the flat head thing, maybe that had something to do with it.

And she dresses her kids so weird. Used to be a lot more normal looking when Eloise was a baby. Now they look like some strange pilgrim religion.

Thanks for posting everyone. Been enjoying reading the posts for a long time now, so I hope to contribute more regularly.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Shensness wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:19 pm Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope I post correctly and that I stay on topic.

I’ve been so confused watching her recent videos. New van, new house, pool, fancy TV, new flooring, new Christmas tree. More drab thrift store decor. Meanwhile her daughter still doesn’t have a bedframe? Just a mattress on the floor? I know some folks might think that’s montessori or whatever, but I think it’s kinda sad. Get her a cute little wooden bedframe like a big girl!

Also, maybe I’m being nosy nosy, but where does all this $$ come from? Is youtube really a lucrative career? Especially if her spouse isn’t working? Unless Canada has great unemployment. I’m from the states so I have no idea.

I had to sign up to post because I totally agree with Theo seeming so babyish. I started watching her because her son is a month older than my son. But he seems so behind. I remember she used to swaddle him for way too long and the flat head thing, maybe that had something to do with it.

And she dresses her kids so weird. Used to be a lot more normal looking when Eloise was a baby. Now they look like some strange pilgrim religion.

Thanks for posting everyone. Been enjoying reading the posts for a long time now, so I hope to contribute more regularly.
Hi there! Welcome to the club! lol
I posted about Eloise's bed a few weeks back. They have all this new stuff and they did get Eloise a new, bigger mattress, but no bed frame. I also thought it was kind of weird and sad. Like Theo has a whole crib and she just has a mattress on the floor. I mean, it kind of represents the relationships Delilah has with both children. I've also noticed in her vlogs that at times, she can be really rude, especially to Eloise, and she gets frustrated with her kids so easily.

Theo's flat head always makes me so sad, especially now that it's permanently flat because they refused to do anything about it. Sigh. He does also seem very babyish to me as well. He looks like he could be like a 6-9 month old, he's just so small and just seems behind.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Shensness wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope I post correctly and that I stay on topic.

So regarding the unemployment, if Zach is getting benefits based on his job loss due to covid, they updated the benefits and he can get I believe 2000$ a month. Or 500$ a week for up to 36 weeks. I could be wrong though.

So its not bad at all. Im sure its something. And I agree regarding her Theo. My little Theo is 2 months younger than hers and my son was always ahead of milestones. And I hate comparing because I know all babies are different and I will admit be does seem developmentally on track. He seems like such a cheeky smart kid but he seems behind physically.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

re_berk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by re_berk »

Shensness wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:19 pm Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope I post correctly and that I stay on topic.

Last edited by re_berk on Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
re_berk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by re_berk »

I posted a while back but yes you tube is completely the main income here. My husband and I live in same city and we both work full time university educated careers and only after receiving inheritance after my dad passing could we afford a home like theirs (While still contributing to retirement and education funds for our kids). It’s surprisingly an expensive city and expensive country due to our carbon tax raising prices on pretty much everything.

Zach was not making a lot of money before working for a small electrician company. Journeyman electrician usually only pull in high wages if they work in industrial sector. And on maternity leave I received the top unemployment amount of 900 every 2 weeks. That’s with appropriate amount of taxes taken off so you don’t get dinged at tax time.

You tube has proven to be very high paying. She said before she didn’t make as much on sponsorship being in Canada but not sure how true that is anymore.
MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaKay »

re_berk wrote:

I posted a while back but yes you tube is completely the main income here. My husband and I live in same city and we both work full time university educated careers and only after receiving inheritance after my dad passing could we afford a home like theirs (While still contributing to retirement and education funds for our kids). It’s surprisingly an expensive city and expensive country due to our carbon tax raising prices on pretty much everything.

Zach was not making a lot of money before working for a small electrician company. Journeyman electrician usually only pull in high wages if they work in industrial sector. And on maternity leave I received the top unemployment amount of 900 every 2 weeks. That’s with appropriate amount of taxes taken off so you don’t get dinged at tax time.

You tube has proven to be very high paying. She said before she didn’t make as much on sponsorship being in Canada but not sure how true that is anymore.
Plus her child benefit which is probably another $500ish a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”