• Advertisement

MyLittleFamily

MyLittleFamily

Postby Echox3 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Does anyone watch them?

Not super consistent with their videos, but they’re a cute family. However I can’t help but feel weird because she’s openly talked about how she was going to dump the baby daddy for the longest time (claimed he didn’t know her YouTube channel) but now they’re trying for baby #2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Echox3
Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: MyLittleFamily

Postby Wobbledewobble » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:39 pm

I love watching her! I remember her saying before she never actually liked Gus or
Something like that in one of their many relationships videos. She’s a great mom though. And yeah I remember people asking in the comment why they were trying for another because like 2-3 months prior they weren’t even together and she wanted to move back into her moms. I think because she was sort of an out cast in high school it seems like that she just maymbe accepted Gus and still feels like she is not pretty or something. Which she is gorgeous. I only say outcast because she’s one of those girls who played with reborn dolls even when she was like 16 and bought clothes and stuff and I’ve always found those girls to be more lonely or introverted. You can type in her name on YouTube and her old channel will come up and you can see she was more awkward then.

Anyways, again I really enjoy her channel [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Wobbledewobble
Informer

Postby Echox3 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:00 pm

Wobbledewobble wrote:I love watching her! I remember her saying before she never actually liked Gus or
Something like that in one of their many relationships videos. She’s a great mom though. And yeah I remember people asking in the comment why they were trying for another because like 2-3 months prior they weren’t even together and she wanted to move back into her moms. I think because she was sort of an out cast in high school it seems like that she just maymbe accepted Gus and still feels like she is not pretty or something. Which she is gorgeous. I only say outcast because she’s one of those girls who played with reborn dolls even when she was like 16 and bought clothes and stuff and I’ve always found those girls to be more lonely or introverted. You can type in her name on YouTube and her old channel will come up and you can see she was more awkward then.

Anyways, again I really enjoy her channel [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

i definitely remember seeing the videos!

It blows my mind because I don’t think they’ll last, mainly because she’s not really into him or the relationship. So why have another kid with him?

I feel like every other video of hers though is a ‘life update’ because she’s always gone. But I like that she puts her sons health before videos! He just seems to get sick a lot.

Echox3
Gossiper

Postby Wobbledewobble » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:25 pm

I forgot to add that I feel like she just loves being a mom and wants more kids so since she’s already established with Gus maybe that’s why she’s trying and so they will have the same dad. I get a strong vibe that she isn’t actually happy in the relationship, that she’s content and accepted it. Not to say they have a horrible relationship but anytime Gus is in camera they have no vibe and kind of act like strangers in a sense

Wobbledewobble
Informer

Postby chismosa » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:30 pm

I enjoy her videos. I think she is gorgeous and I think Hendrix is the cutest “YouTube baby” out there! But I agree. I find it odd they are trying for another baby when she did mention she and Gus were having trouble not too long ago. Also, they are so young!!
chismosa
Amateur

• Advertisement

Return to I-P