Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MyLittleFamily

Unread post by Echox3 »

Does anyone watch them?

Not super consistent with their videos, but they’re a cute family. However I can’t help but feel weird because she’s openly talked about how she was going to dump the baby daddy for the longest time (claimed he didn’t know her YouTube channel) but now they’re trying for baby #2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: MyLittleFamily

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

I love watching her! I remember her saying before she never actually liked Gus or
Something like that in one of their many relationships videos. She’s a great mom though. And yeah I remember people asking in the comment why they were trying for another because like 2-3 months prior they weren’t even together and she wanted to move back into her moms. I think because she was sort of an out cast in high school it seems like that she just maymbe accepted Gus and still feels like she is not pretty or something. Which she is gorgeous. I only say outcast because she’s one of those girls who played with reborn dolls even when she was like 16 and bought clothes and stuff and I’ve always found those girls to be more lonely or introverted. You can type in her name on YouTube and her old channel will come up and you can see she was more awkward then.

Anyways, again I really enjoy her channel [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

Wobbledewobble wrote:I love watching her! I remember her saying before she never actually liked Gus or
Something like that in one of their many relationships videos. She’s a great mom though. And yeah I remember people asking in the comment why they were trying for another because like 2-3 months prior they weren’t even together and she wanted to move back into her moms. I think because she was sort of an out cast in high school it seems like that she just maymbe accepted Gus and still feels like she is not pretty or something. Which she is gorgeous. I only say outcast because she’s one of those girls who played with reborn dolls even when she was like 16 and bought clothes and stuff and I’ve always found those girls to be more lonely or introverted. You can type in her name on YouTube and her old channel will come up and you can see she was more awkward then.

Anyways, again I really enjoy her channel [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

i definitely remember seeing the videos!

It blows my mind because I don’t think they’ll last, mainly because she’s not really into him or the relationship. So why have another kid with him?

I feel like every other video of hers though is a ‘life update’ because she’s always gone. But I like that she puts her sons health before videos! He just seems to get sick a lot.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

I forgot to add that I feel like she just loves being a mom and wants more kids so since she’s already established with Gus maybe that’s why she’s trying and so they will have the same dad. I get a strong vibe that she isn’t actually happy in the relationship, that she’s content and accepted it. Not to say they have a horrible relationship but anytime Gus is in camera they have no vibe and kind of act like strangers in a sense

chismosa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chismosa »

I enjoy her videos. I think she is gorgeous and I think Hendrix is the cutest “YouTube baby” out there! But I agree. I find it odd they are trying for another baby when she did mention she and Gus were having trouble not too long ago. Also, they are so young!!
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Anybody watch her newest video? I've always really liked her but not so sure about her latest video. I hope she gets her crap together for that adorable little boy

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

RylansMama18 wrote:Anybody watch her newest video? I've always really liked her but not so sure about her latest video. I hope she gets her crap together for that adorable little boy

Ugh nevermind, I spoke too soon (I should have watched the whole video before posting here). She broke up with Gus, started dating tyler, broke up with him and is now with "the man she is going to marry"...all in 6ish months. She said Tyler was abusive but says Hendrix never witnessed anything and says he was with Gus a lot because her utilities were turned off and she was drinking and using drugs a lot.

Now her and new boyfriend (Kenny) have moved to Utah but I'm not sure if she took Hendrix with her or left him with Gus. If she took him I don't think that was right at all since Gus has always (as far as I know) been present in his son's life and seems like a good father.

Kinda starting to lose hope for her

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Yeah that last video was a hot mess! I was actually really surprised, I thought she had her sh*t together and was doing a good job raising Hendrix, just goes to show how quickly things can change!

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bruh I literally can’t with this girl anymore..
Gus has had Hendrix for two months she said.

And she is really considering QUITTING her effing job now that she finally makes “good money” (probably $15 an hour) to be a stay at home mom to get Hendrix back and have her boyfriend completely financially support them...

I can’t... what kind of mom moves to another fucking state without thinking of their child and situations shit for them first?

She 100% put herself and her new boyfriend before her child and now she’s in yet another bad situation living hours away from her kid and her options are now

Quit working and depend on her boyfriend to completely support her and Hendrix

Keep working and rarely ever see her son or more than a day at a time

I literally would never think of moving off somewhere and leaving my kids behind with their dad and then trying to figure it out. I really liked her and thought she was a GREAT mother but this whole situation has completely changed my opinion.

She looks manic in most of her videos too and she 100% needs to see a therapist.

She can’t afford a water filter but she buys a $22 lotion?
I’ve always been baffled by her spending too. She was crying about how she couldn’t pay her bills and how her and Gus were so broke yet every video she was at target, buying Hendrix new clothes, and she buys name brand EVERYTHING A l w a y s. I have never seen her frugally grocery shop or anything. Not to mention she shops at Albertsons which is literally one of the most expensive grocery store out there... I think Gus and/or her worked/works there though so maybe they get a discount.

Whatever... sorry for rambling but I just can’t believe this whole situation and how stupid it is that she put herself in it and that she is considering even worse decisions like relying on her not even 1 year in boyfriend to support them...

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Agreed! I used to think she was really good, but she’s obviously fooled us.

She acts like she’s a victim and everything but this entire mess is her fault. She’s the one that kept choosing to put her boyfriends before her son.

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

I just watched the video actually - what. The. Fuck!

So she moved away from her son?! Right away, that’s an issue there.
And she’s complaining day care is only 8-6. She said her boyfriend is typically off at 3pm so why can’t he watch him for a few hours? She’s honestly so different than I thought/remembered.

Personal story - my boyfriend had his dog before we started dating. When he has to work on saturdays, I drive the 30 minutes out of town to let his dog out, walk her, play with her, etc then come back home. Then go back later again to repeat that. I drive two hours in one day to make sure she’s not lonely.
But her boyfriend, that she lives with, can’t spend a few hours watching her son? That she claims to love?

I actually hope Gus goes for full custody, and wins. She’s a piece of sh!t mom.

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

MyLittleFamily

Lol triple post but it wouldn’t let me edit, sorry.

WHY wouldn’t she stay in Idaho with her son while her boyfriend moved and got established? Why did she HAAAAAVE to move with him?
That’s what an actual mother would do

Sorry, I’m really heated. My parents divorced when I was three, and my dad lived across the street and was allowed to see us every other weekend. But chose to only see us 3x a year.
I just can’t imagine shooting out a baby, and abandoning it.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:Lol triple post but it wouldn’t let me edit, sorry.

WHY wouldn’t she stay in Idaho with her son while her boyfriend moved and got established? Why did she HAAAAAVE to move with him?
That’s what an actual mother would do

Sorry, I’m really heated. My parents divorced when I was three, and my dad lived across the street and was allowed to see us every other weekend. But chose to only see us 3x a year.
I just can’t imagine shooting out a baby, and abandoning it.

Yup and no matter what she says she literally put her new boyfriend above her kid. That’s it period.
I thought she was so different than this but this just showed how immature she is as a mom and person

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

I thought she was probably the best YouTube mom I watched but honestly she might be the worst....at least Keren, Kyra and Jess actually live with their kids.

My son is only 1 but I couldn't imagine moving away from him...like wtf was she thinking??? I feel so bad for sweet Hendrix. He must be so confused and hurt.

I don't understand what is going on with her and Gus...she makes it sound like she's able to just pick Hendrix up and move him in with her and her random boyfriend so easily but do you really think Gus would be ok with that? I would hope by now some sort of custody has been established (hopefully in Gus' favor)... maybe that's why she hasn't moved him in with her yet. If Gus ever needs help proving her unfit her video sure would do that.

I agree it isn't right for her to quit her job and depend on her new man to support her and her child and I don't think it would look good to a judge (if it came to that) so i think her only options would be to move back "home" or find another job with the hours she needs but then I don't think it's fair to take Hendrix away from Gus

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Holy fucking fuck....she's pregnant!!!

Am I the only one that still watches her?

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

MamaTweet wrote:Holy fucking fuck....she's pregnant!!!

Am I the only one that still watches her?

Wtf.
She’s seriously so bad. She picked some loser druggie boyfriend over her son, then moved on to the next guy right after. And she still doesn’t even have custody of her kid.

She’s just gonna repeat the cycle now. This baby daddy won’t stay around for long and she’ll have two kids and two different baby daddy’s.

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

They still don’t even have couches and they are having a baby that was most likely planned. If y’all search up kyndal you will see she’s been wanting to be a mom since she was like 16. She would make videos caring for reborn babies all day and buy them real clothes and bottles and everything... even at that age. I wouldn’t be caught dead doing that at 16. She did that channel Right up until she got pregnant with hendrix which was probably a dream come true for her. I think that’s all she wants in life is to take care of small babies, so she will probably
Keep having them even if it’s the dumbest thing she could do or even if she hasn’t even been with someone a year or even if she doesn’t even have her son or even if she can’t afford a couch lol

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

Just wanna jump in cause her "quit my job to bring my 4 year old" video was suggested and I was so confused as to why she didn't have her kid and would quit a job to get him.

What a hot mess. Like of course your kid doesn't think you're his "home". You dumped him. It's not your job, it's that you left him and moved away. *Face palm*
Wtf is wrong with his dad that he has no problem handing him over to her after all that?

And contradict much?? "There is a reason why he doesn't like being at his dad's house", yet a minute before saying her always asks to go "home" to Dad's. Also there's something wrong with a man willing to knock up a girl that doesn't even care for her first kid.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

PissedOutDQ wrote:Just wanna jump in cause her "quit my job to bring my 4 year old" video was suggested and I was so confused as to why she didn't have her kid and would quit a job to get him.

What a hot mess. Like of course your kid doesn't think you're his "home". You dumped him. It's not your job, it's that you left him and moved away. *Face palm*
Wtf is wrong with his dad that he has no problem handing him over to her after all that?

And contradict much?? "There is a reason why he doesn't like being at his dad's house", yet a minute before saying her always asks to go "home" to Dad's. Also there's something wrong with a man willing to knock up a girl that doesn't even care for her first kid.
I was thinking the same....so many questions...why would his dad just let him go? She made it sound like gus wasn't around much but she obviously was around a lot less but who was with Hendrix if both his parents were too busy being teenagers? If it was so bad with Gus why would she keep sending him back? I feel so bad for that sweet boy. If she really is planning on keeping him he is gonna have to get used to a new environment, being around his mom again, his mom's new flavor of the month, missing his dad (and/or whoever was taking care of him), now a trip out of state, then back to "his mom's" house and then a new sibling...does anyone know how old Hendrix is? I always think he's older than he is because he was basically born with the hair of a 5 year old. totally not hating. I actually think he is one of the cutest YouTube kids but since we are on the subject does he seem delayed? Maybe even a little bratty?

She keeps acting like the whole situation isn't what or as bad as we think but she won't explain anything so we understand it which probably means it's exactly as we think

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

PissedOutDQ wrote:Just wanna jump in cause her "quit my job to bring my 4 year old" video was suggested and I was so confused as to why she didn't have her kid and would quit a job to get him.

She actually said when he (Hendrix) would be at Gus’s house, and she’s be on the phone with him, he would say he wants to go home, as in back with her. She said it in multiple videos that Hendrix considers home with her and always asks to go home when he’s with Gus

Return to “I-P”